who can defeat akhenaten

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kornilius
discuss

galactusischere
The "?" mean that im not sure they could or could not beat him
The nemesis
Alien Entity
Living Tribunal
Multi abstracts(?)
Beyonders(?)
Merlyn with EM
Mad Jim Jaspers
Abraxas
Oblivion(?)
someone with the IG
some inteligent, confident, powerful being with the Ultimate Nullifier(Galactus)
Black Celestial Arc Galactus(?)
Phoenix force(?)
Anyone with THOU
Pre retcon Beyonder and Molecule man

kgkg
Akhenaten's dad

AsbestosFlaygon
Anyone with the full THOTI
Captain Britain w/ Sword of Might and Amulet of Right
Meggan w/ power of The Beyonders
God Swamp Thing
etc.

Mr Master
Imo, no one can defeat Ak,
except for Thanos/THOTI.

AK didn't just tap into THOTI,
he literally "mastered" the power.

But of course, Thanos actually merged with THOTI,
giving him the infinite edge.

I'm not including retconned cats here btw.

Knowsbleed33
Akhenaten wasn't anything special. Thanos dispatched him way too easily.

Hewhoknowsall
Did akhenten have even a billionth of the full power of THOTI?

Because if he even had a trillion trillion trillionth of its power, then he should've been able to detect Thanos and destroy him with a thought...

And why didn't an abstract like the LT or Eternity using their omnipresence figure out that Akhenten was about to get THOTI and stop him?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall

Because if he even had a trillion trillion trillionth of its power, then he should've been able to detect Thanos and destroy him with a thought...

And why didn't an abstract like the LT or Eternity using their omnipresence figure out that Akhenten was about to get THOTI and stop him?

You can ask yourself these questions in every story, if ALL characters were written at their best etc. it would be impossible to write a good story

rotiart
Akhen was described as being given hi galaxy or galaxies by the aliens who also wielded the power...

What's his best feat. He defeated skyfathers... As his best feat...
He did what a depowerws molecule man probaly could have done... Or a cube being... While akhen was exposed to the power and learned to master it ove two millenia... Thanos did so immediately by jumping into it.

Right now his best feats put him on a level with say.... Inbetweener at best to me

Knowsbleed33
Yeah, he ain't clearing that list. The LT was able to resist the full power of the heart for a time. Thanos took Akhenaten out with ease.

h1a8
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Thanos took Akhenaten out with ease.

Did you read the comic?

Knowsbleed33
Yes.

Mr Master
Originally posted by rotiart

Akhen was described as being given hi galaxy or galaxies by the aliens who also wielded the power...

What's his best feat. He defeated skyfathers... As his best feat...
He did what a depowerws molecule man probaly could have done... Or a cube being... While akhen was exposed to the power and learned to master it ove two millenia... Thanos did so immediately by jumping into it.

Right now his best feats put him on a level with say.... Inbetweener at best to me
Originally posted by knowsbleed33

Yeah, he ain't clearing that list.

The LT was able to resist the full power of the heart for a time.

Thanos took Akhenaten out with ease.
I love both you cats, true debators indeed,
but yall both wrong.

It took Thanos more time to defeat AK than it did to defeat the LT,
who btw, (LT) was backed by the entire prime Reality,
who's abstracts represent the power of the Marvel Universe,
including every heroe/villain and including the entire race of Celestials,
and yet, after one strike, they all went down (including the LT)

Ak took on Thanos alone,
and it took Thanos at-least 3 hits before winning.

That's besides the point,
if Ak "mastered the power of THOTI"
then it's safe to say he was literally harnesing the power of TOAA masterfully,
which easily tells me he was above anything/anyone save for THOTI itself,
which is what Thanos became.

That aside, Ak's greatest feat was not erasing Skyfathers,
it was blinding Eternity & Infinity effortlessly,
which Eternity admitted could do nothing against,
Ak was also collecting space-time,
as his sanctuary was a "blending of realities" (a mixture of universes)

AK basically warped the 616 Reality,
was in total control of his own Universe (Reality 4321)
and was literally stated to have mastered the power of TOAA. (on panel & in Handbooks)

Xplosive
No one except THOTI and probably stalemating with PR Beyonder.

h1a8
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Yes.

Then why you say he took him out with ease when he didn't?

He took out an infinite weaker version (and thus not him).

Galan007

Because if he even had a trillion trillion trillionth of its power, then he should've been able to detect Thanos and destroy him with a thought... first off, infinity cannot be divided or quantified numerically.

furthermore, sans completely merging with the heart as thanos did, the total portion one could have control over amounts, in the end, to nothing.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Galan007
first off, infinity cannot be divided or quantified numerically.

furthermore, sans completely merging with the heart as thanos did, the total portion one could have control over amounts, in the end, to nothing.

I mean BEFORE Thanos got the Heart, he should've been able to STOP Thanos with but a mere thought.

And the LT/Eternity/etc. should've been able to STOP Arkhanten BEFORE he got the Heart by detecting that he was about to get it with their omnipresence...but they didn't.

galactusischere
I mean BEFORE Thanos got the Heart, he should've been able to STOP Thanos with but a mere thought.

And the LT/Eternity/etc. should've been able to STOP Arkhanten BEFORE he got the Heart by detecting that he was about to get it with their omnipresence...but they didn't.

They didn't stop Ak because the writers wanted the plot to go on. If they just stepped in then Marvel The End wouldn't have happend.

Galan007
I mean BEFORE Thanos got the Heart, he should've been able to STOP Thanos with but a mere thought. the part of your post i replied to was the section in which you tried to numerically rate the level of power akhenaton was leeching from the heart. relating numbers to infinity = an oxymoron... that was my only point.

And the LT/Eternity/etc. should've been able to STOP Arkhanten BEFORE he got the Heart by detecting that he was about to get it with their omnipresence...but they didn't. that wouldn't have made a very interesting story. ermm

guy222
MoM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.