Bane & Revan vs Yuuzhan Vong

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
How would they fare? Both are Sith and have access to the same weaponry that the NJO had. Would the dark side prevail?

Lord Lucien
Dude...

Dr McBeefington
Just so I understand this correctly, you have two sith lords against the entire Vong civilization? El Oh El

Darth Truculent
Give me a break guys - my cousin was killed on Sunday in a car accident so I'm really not thinking properly.

Bane & Revan have been given their own commands - fleet and troops. Both men have to fight YV warriors too. Bear with me guys - my thoughts are really jumbled.

Dr McBeefington
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
Give me a break guys - my cousin was killed on Sunday in a car accident so I'm really not thinking properly.

Bane & Revan have been given their own commands - fleet and troops. Both men have to fight YV warriors too. Bear with me guys - my thoughts are really jumbled.

Dude you have some serious ****ing issues. Why in the blue hell would you share something so personal with people on a forum? That makes no sense. Furthermore, why would you use something so TRAGIC as an excuse for creating a shit thread? Seriously, get some help.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Dr McBeefington
Dude you have some serious ****ing issues. Why in the blue hell would you share something so personal with people on a forum? That makes no sense. Furthermore, why would you use something so TRAGIC as an excuse for creating a shit thread? Seriously, get some help.

Ms.Marvel
wow. do you know what tact means beefington?

Darth Truculent
Son of a ***** - the question was would Bane & Revan be able to defeat the YV?

ares834
Dude that is completley uncalled for.

Lord Lucien
Son of a ***** - the question was would Bane & Revan be able to defeat the YV? No, for obvious reasons.

Dr McBeefington
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
wow. do you know what tact means beefington?

Yes, do you understand the concepts of self awareness and intellectual honesty?

Nephthys
****ing hell Beefy. Seriously, **** you. ****, ****ing you. I hope you get hit by a blimp or something you ****ing sociopath.

Edit: No, seriously. I hope you get killed. And raped first so you know the full horror of having to put up with something like what your presence on this earth causes.

Truculent, I honestly can't find proper words, so I'll have to settle for that I'm truely sorry for your loss.

MasterAshenVor
and the saga of Beefington's stupidity and callowness continues

Slash_KMC
Off-topic: I'm sorry for your loss. But next time, I'd advise you to not share this kind of information with total strangers.

On-topic: Revan solos.

Dr McBeefington
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
Off-topic: I'm sorry for your loss. But next time, I'd advise you to not share this kind of information with total strangers.

On-topic: Revan solos.

Thank you, someone that gets it. These idiots are hilarious. Suddenly i'm the bad guy because I tell someone else not to post something so personal or use it as an excuse for creating a bad thread...

Exodus you have got to be the dumbest person to ever frequent these forums.

Dr McBeefington
Originally posted by MasterAshenVor
and the saga of Beefington's stupidity and callowness continues

I think you're too stupid to know what "stupidity" is, seeing as how there was no stupidity. But please, continue trollingsmile

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Nephthys
****ing hell Beefy. Seriously, **** you. ****, ****ing you. I hope you get hit by a blimp or something you ****ing sociopath.

Edit: No, seriously. I hope you get killed. And raped first so you know the full horror of having to put up with something like what your presence on this earth causes.

Truculent, I honestly can't find proper words, so I'll have to settle for that I'm truely sorry for your loss.

You sound like the sociopath to me.

mattatom
The YV will wipe them out.

And sorry for the comments which have been said.

Dr McBeefington
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
You sound like the sociopath to me.

hahahhahaha priceless. And it's not that I was being a dick to HKA because of his loss. On the contrary it's a terrible loss but he's making it worse on himself and his loss by not only posting it on the forum, but lowering himself by using it as an excuse for POSTING on the forum. Ridiculous.

Slash_KMC
hahahhahaha priceless. And it's not that I was being a dick to HKA because of his loss. On the contrary it's a terrible loss but he's making it worse on himself and his loss by not only posting it on the forum, but lowering himself by using it as an excuse for POSTING on the forum. Ridiculous.

Not HWKA by the way.

Dr McBeefington
errr my bad darth translucent.

Weltall
Beef, I'm with Nephthys. You need to die, and preferably at the hands of a blimp.

Dr McBeefington
Enjoy the ban Nebaris.

Weltall
May I ask what a "ban Nebaris" is?

ArtificialGlory
More socks! Yay!

Nephthys
Becuase having an emotional response = being emotionally dead?

Dr McBeefington

No, having a random emotional outburst makes you a sociopath.

ArtificialGlory

I think you need to brush up on your definition of sociopathy(psychopathy).

Nephthys
Sociopaths typically repress most of their emotions, particularly rage and what little emotions they do show are mostly feigned or learned behaviour. This is commonly termed as a 'Shallow Affect'.

Shallow Affect-'Emotional poverty or a limited range or depth of feelings; interpersonal coldness in spite of signs of open gregariousness.

ArtificialGlory
Sociopaths typically repress most of their emotions, particularly rage and what little emotions they do show are mostly feigned or learned behaviour. This is commonly termed as a 'Shallow Affect'.

Shallow Affect-'Emotional poverty or a limited range or depth of feelings; interpersonal coldness in spite of signs of open gregariousness.

You seem to have forgotten the other part.

Emotional outbursts and lack of impulse control are also hallmarks of sociopathy.

Nephthys
And you seem to have forgottom that most sociopaths don't actually care enough to have these emotional outbursts unless it directly relates to themselves. I responded in anger over Beefy being a cock to another human being. A real psychopath wouldn't give a shit about anothers feelings, like Beefy demonstrated.

Dr McBeefington
And you seem to have forgottom that most sociopaths don't actually care enough to have these emotional outbursts unless it directly relates to themselves. I responded in anger over Beefy being a cock to another human being. A real psychopath wouldn't give a shit about anothers feelings, like Beefy demonstrated.

No, a real psychopath would have burst out like you did for no apparent reason. My being a dick to another human being was completely justified. I'm sorry you're too stupid to see the big picture.

Ms.Marvel
]who are you to say what justifies being a dick to others and what doesn't?!

Nephthys
A real psychopath only ever bursts out when they have a good reason. They simply don't give a shit oterwise. Heres a mini-journal from someone who actually lives with a psychopath. http://raising-a-psychopath.blogspot.com/2008/10/will-lucas-turn-violent.html

On the page they explain in some detail that psychopaths are literally Care-less. They do not care. I did care. I am not a psychopath. You Didn't care. You may well be a psychopath.

Also the way that you always see yourself as 'justified' may well indicate a grandoise sense of self-worth.

Dr McBeefington

And that's why relatavism is a joke.

Dr McBeefington
A real psychopath only ever bursts out when they have a good reason. They simply don't give a shit oterwise. Heres a mini-journal from someone who actually lives with a psychopath. http://raising-a-psychopath.blogspot.com/2008/10/will-lucas-turn-violent.html

On the page they explain in some detail that psychopaths are literally Care-less. They do not care. I did care. I am not a psychopath. You Didn't care. You may well be a psychopath.

Also the way that you always see yourself as 'justified' may well indicate a grandoise sense of self-worth.

I didn't care about what? The fact that you misinterpreted the whole situation or as usual in your dealings on this forum, missed the general point, and then decided to ***** like a nutcase, makes you a psychopath.

Nephthys
*Sigh*

Yes, even though that has no actual relation to psychopathy at ALL, even though that makes no actual sense and even though you failed to counter a single point, I guess you're right. After all, you're just so super spesul. And I must be wrong becuase I don't like you, so I'm a bad guy. Horrah! Logic? Who needs that shit eh?

Dr McBeefington
*Sigh*

Yes, even though that has no actual relation to psychopathy at ALL, even though that makes no actual sense and even though you failed to counter a single point, I guess you're right. After all, you're just so super spesul. And I must be wrong becuase I don't like you, so I'm a bad guy. Horrah! Logic? Who needs that shit eh?

As usual, you have not made any points to "counter". You went off like a girl who just got dumped at the prom calling me a psychopath because you missed the point entirely, and then claimed I didn't care or whatever bullshit you had left to come up with. Like I said before, RH and Eminence aren't here to bail you out of your stupidity anymore, so you're on your on. If I were you I'd keep the posts to a minimum so people would at least think that you're capable of some intelligent thought.

Nephthys
Technically, any interaction with you shows me to have intelligent thought purely by comparison, but whatever.

Since this is now just flaming, I'll leave you with the statement that I still loathe you, wish you death and disease and won't be responding to you anymore.

You're on Ignore.

edit: Also, you misspelt my name in your profile R-tard. And none of those people count as trolls in the first place.

Dr McBeefington
Technically, any interaction with you shows me to have intelligent thought purely by comparison, but whatever.
Since you've shown to have the intellectual abilities of a primate, your interaction with anybody is impressive.

That's nice, you should have stopped embarrassing yourself months ago.

Yes, sorry I don't take the word of an imbecile.

Weltall
My being a dick to another human being was completely justified.

Elaborate?

mattatom
When it comes down to it, I'm just glad i'm not on DS's list.

Nephthys
Bzzzz bzzzzz.

edit:this post was aimed at beefy.

Dr McBeefington
Lol.. Lets see. Two mistakes come from Darth T's post

Mistake #1. Sharing something so personal and so unfortunate with a forum full of strangers.

Mistake #2. Using the tragedy as an excuse for such a bad thread.

The only reason I'm replying to you Nebaris, is because you're about to be banned again.

mattatom
Bzzzz bzzzzz.

edit:this post was aimed at beefy. I don't think anyone would of worked that one out.

Nephthys
Beefy wouldn't.

Hewhoknowsall
You guys...wtf?

Lord Lucien and DS, you two really need to get some moral standards. Seriously.

Although you do have a point, this question is a little too vague...what fleets are they (Bane and Revan) in command of?

Dr McBeefington
Beefy wouldn't.

Says the forum imbecile who can't piece two and two together.

Dr McBeefington
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
You guys...wtf?

Lord Lucien and DS, you two really need to get some moral standards. Seriously.

Although you do have a point, this question is a little too vague...what fleets are they (Bane and Revan) in command of?

Like having respect in the midst of a tragedy by NOT announcing it on a forum and NOT using it as an excuse?

ArtificialGlory

Since this is now just flaming, I'll leave you with the statement that I still loathe you, wish you death and disease and won't be responding to you anymore.

Some would say that such wishes will come back to haunt you... tenfold.

Nephthys
And some still insist that the world is flat and that every piece of evidence to the contrary is a cover-up. I don't.

edit: Also, I fail to see how death can come back to me tenfold. I'm not a zombie you know.

mattatom
This may seem cruel but have you thought this could be an elaborate joke? I've said worse things so it's possible. No offense meant.

ArtificialGlory
And some still insist that the world is flat and that every piece of evidence to the contrary is a cover-up. I don't.

edit: Also, I fail to see how death can come back to me tenfold. I'm not a zombie you know.

I'm not superstitious either. Just putting it out there.

Hewhoknowsall
Like having respect in the midst of a tragedy by NOT announcing it on a forum and NOT using it as an excuse?

True, it may be weird, but your reaction might have been a little...over.

But the thread IS too vague, as it is not specified what forces the two Sith have.

Red Nemesis
This qualifies as one of the worst things I've ever seen. Its as though 4chan is contagious.

I'm on a different computer and was forced to read DS. Yet again I have been shocked by the utter disregard for anything approaching basic humanity in him.

LL, there are few situations in which it is advisable to side with DS. And by few I mean none. Cases requiring any form of morality are especially poor cases. It is disappointing that you would choose to mimic his disregard for human feeling in this case.

Matt/Slash:
1. Calling this a joke is out of bounds.
2. Revan Solos.

Truc:
My deepest condolences. I have also lost family recently. I too tried desperately to find an outlet that pulls normalcy closer. KMC worked at first. It isn't a solution though. It is stasis. Most everything is.

Something is different. I can only suggest that you turn toward your family, rather than away, no matter how tempting it may be to isolate yourself from the change- the emotion.

Your family cares deeply for you. The collective cesspool- capable of producing something like DS- may or may not. They are your best bet.

You will get through this. You will not forget, but you will continue. I can only hope that you realize that the people closest to you are your real support.

Dr McBeefington
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
This qualifies as one of the worst things I've ever seen. Its as though 4chan is contagious.

I'm on a different computer and was forced to read DS. Yet again I have been shocked by the utter disregard for anything approaching basic humanity in him.

LL, there are few situations in which it is advisable to side with DS. And by few I mean none. Cases requiring any form of morality are especially poor cases. It is disappointing that you would choose to mimic his disregard for human feeling in this case.

Matt/Slash:
1. Calling this a joke is out of bounds.
2. Revan Solos.

Truc:
My deepest condolences. I have also lost family recently. I too tried desperately to find an outlet that pulls normalcy closer. KMC worked at first. It isn't a solution though. It is stasis. Most everything is.

Something is different. I can only suggest that you turn toward your family, rather than away, no matter how tempting it may be to isolate yourself from the change- the emotion.

Your family cares deeply for you. The collective cesspool- capable of producing something like DS- may or may not. They are your best bet.

You will get through this. You will not forget, but you will continue. I can only hope that you realize that the people closest to you are your real support.

Yet again RH proves that his reading comprehension abilities are what makes him a troll and someone who isn't very intelligent.

Instead of chastizing someone for bringing something so tragic to the forum and using it as an excuse, RH chooses to support it while claiming that I lack "humanity". What RH fails to understand(among most basic things) is I said what I said BECAUSE I care more than the tools on this forum. BECAUSE I care, I chastize someone for bringing such an event to a forum full of strangers, and then using it as a justification.

Sorry RH but you've ran out of credibility on this forum. It's time for you to go back to Janus' forum and *****.

Edit: I found it funny that the pseudo intellectual who preaches relatavism like he regurgitated it from a philosophy book, is discussing morality to anybody.

Red Nemesis

You can shut up too. It is clear that you do not really understand the term, and resuscitating the argument in this situation is completely out of place.

mattatom
I've lost family too recently Red, I'm just saying, a suggestion doesn't making something fact, though I do apologise, it can be interpreted harshly.

Slash_KMC
There's always someone who has to say what most think. Or else history would have been pretty different.

mattatom
There's always someone who has to say what most think. Or else history would have been pretty different. In the end, history always remembers them as the bad guy.

Dr McBeefington
Mattadom it's definitely possible but the fact remains that you're basically pissing on the situation by announcing it to complete strangers and then using it as a justification for whatever. It's very disrespectful.

Darth_Glentract
What the **** is this shit?

Lord Lucien
LL, there are few situations in which it is advisable to side with DS. And by few I mean none. Cases requiring any form of morality are especially poor cases. It is disappointing that you would choose to mimic his disregard for human feeling in this case. Bout time I was mentioned.

I'll be honest with you, Sexy's a crass and arrogant jerk, and to me, he's an unlikely reprieve amidst the sentimentality. Morals have never concerned me, only ethics. And my ethics don't include giving a rat's ass about a name and a picture. Anyone willing to share personal information of such magnitude as a deterrent to sounding foolish, is foolish. If he's telling the truth, then that cousin was at least somewhat close to him, and he should be consoling his relatives and spending time with his family--not posting on an internet board about Star Wars. Such thoughtless disregard for the memory of an apparently close relation evokes no pity from me.

mattatom
Mattadom it's definitely possible but the fact remains that you're basically pissing on the situation by announcing it to complete strangers and then using it as a justification for whatever. It's very disrespectful. I never said I didn't agree with you if it's true, all i'm saying Dr McBeefington is that it is possible. Oh and I would appreciate it if you spelt my name correctly.

Dr McBeefington
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Bout time I was mentioned.

I'll be honest with you, Sexy's a crass and arrogant jerk, and to me, he's an unlikely reprieve amidst the sentimentality. Morals have never concerned me, only ethics. And my ethics don't include giving a rat's ass about a name and a picture. Anyone willing to share personal information of such magnitude as a deterrent to sounding foolish, is foolish. If he's telling the truth, then that cousin was at least somewhat close to him, and he should be consoling his relatives and spending time with his family--not posting on an internet board about Star Wars. Such thoughtless disregard for the memory of an apparently close relation evokes no pity from me.

QFT. I never debated my personality, my self awareness is higher than anyone on this forum. However, my personality has little to do with speaking the truth and bringing up something like that and in the manner that he did was basically a spit in the face of the tragedy.

Weltall
And apparently little awareness of how to spell other people's names.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Bout time I was mentioned.

This.

Dr McBeefington
Originally posted by Weltall
And apparently little awareness of how to spell other people's names.
I would think someone who's been banned close to 100 times and has been the subject of ridicule on this forum for years, wouldn't even bring up self awareness.

Red Nemesis
I don't know that it is disregard. It is agonizing to admit that there has been a change. Not posting on KMC might serve to highlight a change. And while he isn't posting then he's stuck dealing with it. Finding a way to shunt the issue away, even for a little bit, might be important.

In that light I don't think we can condemn him for it. People grieve in many ways. Some people throw themselves into their work. They also can throw themselves into something they enjoy. That something might be posting online. In which case, my ethics include them in the general order to not be a dick to people. Being a dick based on grief is still being a dick.

Which is a bad thing.

Dr McBeefington
I don't know that it is disregard. It is agonizing to admit that there has been a change. Not posting on KMC might serve to highlight a change. And while he isn't posting then he's stuck dealing with it. Finding a way to shunt the issue away, even for a little bit, might be important.

In that light I don't think we can condemn him for it. People grieve in many ways. Some people throw themselves into their work. They also can throw themselves into something they enjoy. That something might be posting online. In which case, my ethics include them in the general order to not be a dick to people. Being a dick based on grief is still being a dick.

Which is a bad thing.

Once again, you're being a dick BECAUSE you're condoning this behavior, because you believe there's nothing wrong with it. THEN you have the temerity to critisize someone else because they don't condone behavior like this and find it ridiculously disrespectful. Your hypocrisy is one of the reasons you're not taken seriously anymore.

Darth Truculent
Guys, I now see that I shouldn't have written that. After being with my family, I just couldn't take it and had to find some form of avenue of escape. KMC I figured would help and that outburst was an unconscious reaction to what I percieved as hostility.

Dr McBeefington
Guys, I now see that I shouldn't have written that. After being with my family, I just couldn't take it and had to find some form of avenue of escape. KMC I figured would help and that outburst was an unconscious reaction to what I percieved as hostility.

Good, you acknowledge your mistake. I'm terribly sorry for your loss. You need to differentiate between what you should post on forums and what you shouldn't.

Darth Truculent
I haven't been online cause I've a nasty cold and talking with family.

SIDIOUS 66
Well it is not like he gave out the name of his cousin or how he passed. Some people crave a little more attention when they are sad. Maybe he just wanted to hear a simple "I'm sorry for your loss". Maybe he does not have many friends to lean on, or the type of family that support one another in this type of situation... so he depended on strangers for a little attention. I couldn't tell you if that is the right thing to do or not. But I do believe that if anyone thought it was wrong, a PM would have been more appropriate.

truejedi
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
Well it is not like he gave out the name of his cousin or how he passed. Some people crave a little more attention when they are sad. Maybe he just wanted to hear a simple "I'm sorry for your loss". Maybe he does not have many friends to lean on, or the type of family that support one another in this type of situation... so he depended on strangers for a little attention. I couldn't tell you if that is the right thing to do or not. But I do believe that if anyone thought it was wrong, a PM would have been more appropriate.

QFT

or maybe just don't be quite such a dick about it...

Jamefril

Which is a bad thing.

Hear, hear! I agree completely with Red Nemesis. It's about time someone showed a little compasion. I am very sorry for your loss. It's about time someone had the insight to look past the the forum and at the person behind it. We are all humans you know.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Jamefril
Hear, hear! I agree completely with Red Nemesis. It's about time someone showed a little compasion. I am very sorry for your loss. It's about time someone had the insight to look past the the forum and at the person behind it. We are all humans you know. Revelations galore.

Slash_KMC
I am no mere human! I am a computer program written into this system to wreak havoc!!!! *evil digital laugh*

Lord Lucien
I am no mere human! I am a computer program written into this system to wreak havoc!!!! *evil digital laugh* Don't you just hate this place? I do. It's the smell...

Admiral Akbar
Ahem....back to the thread: Obi Wan would lose.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.