Necrosha X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Discuss this comic event here which runs through"X-Force," "X-Men: Legacy," and "New Mutants." involving Selene The Black Queen

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/5870/necrosha12.th.jpg

BruceSkywalker
its a poor rip off on blackest night

Kazenji
Well the only thing in comman is the Dead coming to life but theres a bit more with this Necrosha Story.

Eternal Idol
I'm just glad they're working on something major with Selene again. Let's hope they don't f*** it up for her like they did with Sinister during Messiah Complex.

Bentley
Me, I hope she dies by being touched by a sick Rogue! Happy Dance

manjaro
thats just the thing...they will f **** it up. everytime they try to do something major with her she goes down hard...cuz somebody betrays her..and additionally she likes to monologue like a classic "both-hands-on-hips-bust-a-gut-laffing" villain. I sincerely doubt that they are gonna give her the Osbourne treatment and actually make her competent for a while......besides they have alreadt telegraphed that blindfold or her mom will be the catalyst to the down fall.....heck maybe if Mystique gets wind of the fact that her former friend and lover was brought back and is being held captive she'll go apeshit.....or Maybe Rogue learning that the person who played bottom in "my two moms" was brought back and is being held captive she'll go apeshit

outavodka
Originally posted by manjaro
thats just the thing...they will f **** it up. everytime they try to do something major with her she goes down hard...cuz somebody betrays her..and additionally she likes to monologue like a classic "both-hands-on-hips-bust-a-gut-laffing" villain. I sincerely doubt that they are gonna give her the Osbourne treatment and actually make her competent for a while......besides they have alreadt telegraphed that blindfold or her mom will be the catalyst to the down fall.....heck maybe if Mystique gets wind of the fact that her former friend and lover was brought back and is being held captive she'll go apeshit.....or Maybe Rogue learning that the person who played bottom in "my two moms" was brought back and is being held captive she'll go apeshit damn beat me right to it. and i honestly think it will be that betrayal scenario that will be her downfall

tjcoady
Seeing as how this runs through all of the godawfully bad X-Men titles that I'm not reading, I don't think I care too much one way or the other about how it turns out.

Kazenji
Originally posted by tjcoady
Seeing as how this runs through all of the godawfully bad X-Men titles that I'm not reading,

Hey !

X-Force is a great comic...............but i suppose how would you know you don't read it.

tjcoady
Originally posted by Kazenji
Hey !

X-Force is a great comic...............but i suppose how would you know you don't read it.

X-Force is like all of my worst nightmares about 90s X-comics rolled into one and redone even shinier than before!

Kazenji
I suppose we should be talking in the X-Force thread but what were those nightmares?

tjcoady
Originally posted by Kazenji
I suppose we should be talking in the X-Force thread but what were those nightmares?

Metal arms, pouches, everyone talking vaguely like Wolverine under a poor writer, over-use of time travel, villains that all have more or less the same motivation, villains that are identical other than amount of metal arms/pouches, healing factors, every character being SUPER-BROODY all of the time, lots of fighting with little development, the super-badass fight pose in every other cutscene... guys who remind me of Cable.

That's more or less it. Writers and artists who are aping Liefeld, but didn't think he got Liefeld-y enough.

manjaro
not to mention even the 90 pound weaklings still rippling with muscles...high tech plasma rifles and laser cannons bigger than their bodies..cigar chomping..et al

outavodka
blame it on theses guys....Fabian Nicieza, Rob Liefeld but me personally i like the new direction of xforce. ol xforce was a bit "sameolshit" every other issue

Kazenji
Originally posted by outavodka
blame it on theses guys....Fabian Nicieza, Rob Liefeld but me personally i like the new direction of xforce. ol xforce was a bit "sameolshit" every other issue

And i think when New Mutants started it was good but when Fabian Nicieza started it got to those problems which manjuro stated

also the new New Mutants series is suppose to be pretty good too.

psycho gundam
cypher's awesome though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.