JEDI VS. SITH - Character Creation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

REXXXX
This thread will be used for character creation for my upcoming Jedi vs. Sith one-episode game!

For simplicity, since the game itself is intended to be a distraction and side-game to Ushgarak's Star Wars RPG, we will be using the same templates and rules to run the game. However, the setting varies greatly from Ushgarak's game, seeing as his all takes place in the years between The Phantom Menace and Attack of Clones, whereas this game will be set roughly two-thousand years before A New Hope, when the Sith have reunited and reformed into a force to be reckoned with once more, and the Jedi must stop them.

As this game is only intended for experienced players from Ush's game, there will be little explanation as to how this all works, but the setting will be explained for each category and template.

All finished character sheets will be placed in the Holocron.

to be created

The rules required for putting together characters can be found here.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f7/t487654.html

Last of all, the templates can be found here, along with most of the instructions if you feel you need them.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f7/t488673.html

REXXXX
SETTING

The episode is set in 1980 BBY- approximately two thousand years before the Star Wars films, and a thousand years before the Sith supposedly become extinct. The Galactic Republic has experienced nearly one thousand years of relative peace since the destruction and collapse of the Sith Order in their last great conflict with the Jedi, and recent trade developments have led to the expansion of Republic territories, reaching for the first time into the Outer Rim. The Jedi Order is maintaining justice to the best of its ability, recently upset by the loss of the wise and powerful Jedi Master Phanius, who has left the Order due to moral disagreements.

Little does the Order know that Phanius is behind the resurgence of the Sith in this time. The Sith had been fractured into little more than tribes as a result of their defeat and inability to maintain peace amongst their own ranks, but Phanius, now known only by his Sithly moniker of Darth Ruin, has exerted enough willpower and control of the Dark Side to bring these groups together to form a vast and threatening Sith Empire striking from the Outer Rim. As the Republic is unprepared to do battle with the Sith Empire, the Jedi Order takes the forefront of battling the Sith and recruiting planetary militias across the Galaxy to form up with the Republic forces.

Players in this setting are all Force-users, from one of four types- Jedi Knights, long-standing upholders of peace and justice in the Republic. Renegade Jedi, out helping those who cannot be helped by the Republic. Sith Lords, former Knights who have heard the call of the Dark Side and accepted Sith training as their new path. And Sith Warriors, who have been recruited and raised by the Sith.

For the Jedi and the Sith alike, there is but one overall goal- victory over the opposing ideology and institution! The Jedi are protecting the Republic and its citizens while the Sith try to tear it all down from without. Of course, there are other concerns. The Jedi are compassionate and respect life; keeping their brothers-in-arms alive and maintaining positive relations with Republic worlds is a major concern. The Sith, on the other hand, must appease their dark masters or face the consequences of failure, all while pursuing their own violent paths to power.

Overall, as players, you know that neither side will truly succeed in the long run- the Light Side will not destroy the Sith completely, and the Dark Side will not conquer the Galaxy forever. But victories and defeats can have lasting effects on the Star Wars universe, as we will see in this game.

REXXXX
The rules for putting together character sheets and what templates are available can be found in the link provided in the opening post. No changes are being made to the original templates, so create away! Here is a reminder of what you can be.

JEDI KNIGHTS

Devotees of the Light Side and followers of altruistic ideals, the Jedi Knights are the servants of the Republic. However, in this setting, the Jedi Order is thought very highly by the Republic- they are all that is standing between the Republic and an era of suffocating darkness. Politics are still something that Knights must deal with, but in the midst of a horrible war, many are willing to listen to the Jedi Order for guidance.

Adventurer

Swordsman

Scholar

Athlete

Master

Acolyte

-

RENEGADE KNIGHTS

Rather than being at odds with the Jedi Order over ideals or politics, the Renegades of this time period are more concerned with the well-being of those that the Republic cannot reach out to. The Galaxy is fractured by war and not everyone can make it in such a turbulent and conflicted Galaxy. The Renegades feel it is their obligation to help these people.

Ronin

Freelancer

Seeker

Vigilante

Solitaire

Disciple

-

SITH LORDS

Followers of the Dark Side, these are normally former Jedi who have abandoned the Order and the Republic for a variety of reasons- political and ideological differences, pursuit of forbidden teachings and greater power, inability to control their emotions, etcetera. Now they are the ultimate weapon of the Sith Empire, driven by their desires and vices to take control away from the Republic.

Fallen

Pariah

Apostate

Enforcer

Bane

Revenant

-

SITH WARRIORS

Unlike their formerly Jedi brethren, these Sith have always known the Dark Side. Found to possess talent for the Force in their youth, they were either beyond the Jedi Order's reach or snatched away from them by the Sith for training. Likewise driven by emotions and flaws, the Sith pursue total domination of the Republic culture that they never really knew.

Marauder

Corsair

Heretic

Brigand

Overlord

Orphan

Peach

General Kaliero
Sithiness! History stuff in later.

-----

Tchai Wynest, Pariah

STATS

Strength: 4
Agility: 4
Dexterity: 4
Defence: 1

Willpower: 4
Intelligence: 4
Charisma: 3
Perception: 4

Force Rating: 5
Force Attack: 7
Force Defence: 1

SKILLS

Lightsabre: 5

Combat: 4 (Fixed)

Jedi Lore: 1
Intimidation: 1
Medicine: 2
Fix-it: 1
Intrusion: 2

SPECIAL: Born to kill- A Pariah gets a bonus die to all Lightsabre rolls.

FORCE POWERS:
Push/Pull
Swiftness
Co-ordination
Sense
Intuition

BLADE SCHTICKS:

Orthodox Guard
Block
Charge
Cleave
Reflection

COMBAT SCHTICKS:

Dodge and Weave
Focussed Blow
Martial Artist
Street Fighter
Leaping Attack

Alkaselzer
Hedric, Adventurer

STATS

PHYSICAL
Strength: 4
Agility: 3
Dexterity: 5
Defense: 1

MENTAL
Intelligence: 3
Charisma: 4
Perception: 5

FORCE
Force Power: 7
Force Attack: 7
Force Defense: 1

SKILLS
Lightsaber: 4
Guns: 4
Combat: 2
Jedi Lore: 2
Persuade: 2
Leadership: 1
Savoir-Faire: 1
Medicine: 1
Fix-It: 3
Languages: 1
Observation: 1
Sabotage: 3

MERITS
3 Merits to Ties (Republic Senatorial Guard)

FORCE POWERS

PUSH/PULL
LIFTING

LEAPING

SWIFTNESS (Strike , Evade , Dash )
CO-ORDINATION (Combination , Ward , Flurry )

SENSE (Empathy , Scan )
PRESENCE (Persuade , Quietening )
LEADERSHIP

INTUITION

BLADE SCHTICKS
Balanced Guard
Perfect Strike
Cleave

GUN SCHTICKS
Close Quarters Gunman
Gunslinger
Marksman

COMBAT SCHTICKS
Sidestep
Street Fighter
Martial Artist

Life in the Field- Gunman

Craft

Lord Melkor
Alan Medar, Jedi Master

STATS

Strength: 2

Intelligence: 5

Force Rating: 10
Force Attack: 8
Force Defence: 2

SKILLS

Lightsabre: 6

Jedi Lore: 4

Spend 5 points amongst the following (max 4). Remove any skills left at 0.

Languages: 3
Leadership: 3
Savoir-Faire: 3
Persuade: 3
Observation: 2
Combat: 1
Law: 1

SPECIAL: Chosen by the Council- The Master has all the privilege and authority- and the responsibility- as is due to someone of his stature and position.

FORCE POWERS:
Push/Pull
Lifting (Mastery)
Leaping

Swiftness
Coordination

Sense (Mastery)
Presence (Mastery)

Intuition (Mastery)
Inner Calm (Mastery)
Tranquility
Insight (Mastery)
Judgment

BLADE SCHTICKS: Orthodox Guard, Block, Reflection, Perfect Strike

I don`t have much on his history but Alan Medar is human Jedi Master a bit past his prime. He is a thoughtful person that tries to follow his path through the force, serving the cause of reason and balance. He is tall man with grey hair and sharp, hawk - like face.

Bardock42
If it's alright with the other players I'd like to play a Bane for this.

Peach
...this game is definitely going to be interesting.

stick out tongue

REXXXX
I'll need Merits from Melkor and Kaliero. Three both.

REXXXX
Also, for Lykro Sor and Vilani Wynest, I need to know what your Reputation is for.

Peach
I've already told you some of my ideas on MSN, but my thought was that Vilani murdered some important person (and several others with said person, of course), with her awesome control of the Force that made it appear that she was doing nothing at all.

Plus the fact that she's able to use the Force to overcome being otherwise completely paralyzed.

Frankly, she's scary as hell happy

Also, Brit, Zink, I have a proposition for one of you guys. When Vilani was a Jedi, she had a Padawan for several years. Obviously, she was unable to finish her Padawan's training (as she fell ill before she was able to do so) so they were reassigned to a different Master, but at this point, her former Padawan would have been a Knight for probably several years. Would one of you be willing to make the potential insanity just that much higher by being Vilani's former Padawan? big grin

Alkaselzer
Changing Gunslinger to Carnie o' Carnage, Rex.

I'll get Hedric's profile up, but for now, he's a very militant Jedi who believes that the Order should be more tooled toward fighting wars on behalf of the Republic rather than just keeping the peace, especially with the Sith running around.

And welcome to the Light, Melkor! stick out tongue

Brit
I'll go for it, Lana! big grin I'm making a Vigilante.

Newjak
History and everything to follow soon, and all I can say is bring it on Revenants stick out tongue

Master Sax Tiberius, Master Template

STATS

SKILLS

Jedi Lore: 4 (Fixed)

Leadership: 4
Savoir-Faire: 4

SPECIAL: Chosen by the Council- The Master has all the privilege and authority- and the responsibility- as is due to someone of his stature and position.

FORCE POWERS:

KINETIC FORCE POWERS:
Push/Pull
Leaping

MARTIAL FORCE POWERS:
Swiftness

LIVING FORCE POWERS:
Sense
Leadership

COSMIC FORCE POWERS:
Intuition
INNER CALM
TRANQUILITY
JUDGMENT

LIGHT SIDE FORCE POWERS:
AWARENESS
FLOW OF THE FORCE

BLADE SCHTICKS:
Orthodox Guard
Focussed Guard
Block
Perfect Strike

MERITS:

Jazzman_78
I'm going with a Ronin. Thought I'd walk on the wilder side this time, though with a much more balanced Jedi. He's working as a 'problem solver', though more as negotiator than fighter. He's going to be a loner type, who either works very quitely righting wrongs, or has a big reputation, where half of the jobs he takes on solve themselves just by him being involved.

Brit
Yeah, I'm taking the wilder side of things myself. smile

Bespin Bart
Cardon Callovay the Scholar will be throwing his lot in with you folks.

Tptmanno1
Originally posted by Bardock42
If it's alright with the other players I'd like to play a Bane for this.
I sort already called dibs...
Sorry

Peach
Jordan said that he doesn't care if there's more than one, so yeah stick out tongue

And awesome, Brit big grin I can send you some backstory info later for Vilani if you need.

This is going to be insane. And in a completely awesome way.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Peach
Jordan said that he doesn't care if there's more than one, so yeah stick out tongue

And awesome, Brit big grin I can send you some backstory info later for Vilani if you need.

This is going to be insane. And in a completely awesome way.

So two banes, that's going to be interesting.

Peach
Two Banes and two Revenants.

Interesting doesn't even begin to cover it.

Bespin Bart
If I'm right, Bardock and Stefan are going to be obliged by template to plot each other's deaths constantly. And they have an episode in which to do so.

Newjak
Two Banes and two Revenants.

Interesting doesn't even begin to cover it. Knowing how our group functions without this type things, I calculate the Jedi will just have to sit back and wait for you guys to kill each other. stick out tongue

Bespin Bart
Without a doubt!

So far I'm going to be the only guy with a ship with an Ally that can fly it for the Jedi. But here's who I'm playing as, woot.

There is not much to be said of Cardon Callovay. In this time of war, Cardon has taken it upon himself to extensively study the physiology of many species in order to treat them. He thinks of himself as a healer, wanting to help the wounded and the sick that he comes across. Otherwise, Cardon is a bright individual. Once the war started, Cardon began taking around a medical shuttle called Mercy, enlisting the help of the piloting ace and hotshot, Pim Adesky.

Cardon Callovay, Scholar

STATS

PHYSICAL
Strength: 5
Dexterity: 3
Defense: 1

MENTAL

FORCE
Force Rating: 8
Force Defense: 2

SKILLS
Lightsaber: 3
Jedi Lore: 3
Languages: 1
Leadership: 2
Savoir-Faire: 1
Medicine: 3
Observation: 1
Intrusion: 1

SPECIAL: Academic Expert- Medicine +3

MERITS
Starship (Mercy, Small Trader)
Ally (Pim Adesky, Ace)
Higher Purpose

FORCE POWERS

PUSH/PULL (Combat Push , Saber Throw )
LIFTING
LEAPING (Great Leap , Defensive Leap )

CO-ORDINATION

SENSE (Empathy , Scan )

INTUITION (Dreams , Guidance )

BLADE SCHTICKS
Orthodox Guard
Bodyguard

Vera21

Jazzman_78
Alright, here come Jazz to ask the stupid question on Character Creation again. And I finally learned the last system, too. How do I pick Force Powers? I look at others, and I see that they've got more powers than I would have picked if I had the same one. For example, I'm going Adventurer, but heres what I picked, compared to what Alkaseltzer picked for his Adventurer. What am I misunderstanding?

Mine:
FORCE POWERS: Push/Pull, Sense, Intuition; choose 8 others
Push/Pull
Lifting
Swiftness
Balance
Sense
Presence
Intuition

Alk's:
PUSH/PULL
LIFTING

LEAPING

CO-ORDINATION (Combination , Ward , Flurry )

SENSE (Empathy , Scan )
LEADERSHIP

INTUITION

Now I looked at other players' templates to see if I could figure it out, and all the ones I checked have more powers than I would have picked. I know it's me, obviously, but I can't figure out where I'm going wrong. Can someone pound it through my thick skull? Thanks.

Vera21
The way the Force system works, you pick a power, say, Swiftness. Then, you can choose to make it a Mastery, meaning you have better use of the power and get to use all the little mini-powers below it. If you get Swiftness as a Mastery, you get Strike, Evade, and Dash. smile

REXXXX
Vera's spot on. You're picking A power from those listed. You actually get all of 'em.

Jazzman_78

REXXXX
Still needing Melkor's Merits. What size ship is Home, Jazz? Small or Large Trader?

Jazzman_78
Sorry. Small Trader. More on the order of Padme's silver ship from Revenge, maybe a tad larger.

Brit

Tptmanno1

Lord Melkor
Alan Medar, Jedi Master

STATS

SKILLS

Leadership: 3
Persuade: 3

FORCE POWERS:
Push/Pull
Lifting (Mastery)
Leaping

Swiftness
Coordination

Sense (Mastery)
Presence

Intuition (Mastery)
Inner Calm (Mastery)
Tranquility (Mastery)
Insight (Mastery)
Judgment

Merits: Contact (Senate), Ally (Maekar Sar, republic soldier), Higher Purpose

BLADE SCHTICKS: Orthodox Guard, Block, Reflection, Perfect Strike

Alan Medar is human Jedi Master a bit past his prime. He is a thoughtful person that tries to follow his path through the force, serving the cause of reason and balance. He is tall man with grey hair and sharp, hawk - like face.

He hails from the proud human world of Tiberium (which actually is faiirly close Tasker`s Crown if not actual part of it). though obviously he never spent much time there. His long career as a Jedi was succesful and became respected for his wisdom and good connection to the Cosmic Force, though he acquired a variety of other skills and abilities.

It seems his active career is finishing when the Sith resurfaced, led by Darth Ruin. Medar was one of the few Jedi that had glimpses of disaster to come through Foresight. It was logical, as his homeworld was one of the first to fall to the Sith. He went there for a short time, but the Sith took it with casualties among civillian population, including Alan'`s family and one of his former Padawans.

Since then Alan became stern and determined to protect the people of Galaxy against the Sith, though he understands the traps of desperation, as it leads to Dark Side. He meditates a lot, thinking of what the Force wills for him. But now Council assigned him to an important mission again.

Bardock42
Karzor

Dexterity: 3

Intelligence: 4
Charisma: 5

SKILLS

Lying: 3
Intimidation: 2
Leadership: 2
Intrusion: 2

SPECIAL: Power-crazed- The Overlord must always strive to be the leader of any group he is in. The Overlord will refuse to accept the authority of anyone over him in even the most trivial of circumstances (e.g. local security asking him to move away from a crime scene) and may not do so in game, even if it would be beneficial to do so. Such is his desire, even faking such subservience is near-impossible and the Overlord gets a -5 penalty to all rolls attempting to do so.

FORCE POWERS:
Push/Pull
Lifting
* Leaping

* Swiftness
* Co Ordination

* Sense
* Presence
Leadership
Charisma

*Intuition
Insight
Cunning

BLADE SCHTICKS:
Balanced Guard
Orthodox Guard
Charge
Cleave

Merits:
Lucky
Power Hungry

Karzor grew up on the streets of Erebim, an isolated outside world, far away from the reach of the republic. Living alone he had to learn at a very young age to take care of himself, and grew suspicious and mistrusting of people. Although he could not explain it he early on discovered his link to the force. When he was 10 years old he was found by Caral Sir a renegade Jedi from the republic, recognizing his powers, she took him with her thinking she could train him in the force and have him as her padawan. For many years he traveled with her, learning about the Republic and the Jedi, always growing stronger. Unbeknownst to his master though he also started experimenting using emotions and other dark arts he learned of. He slowly changed, his thirst for power overtaking him, until finally in a fit of rage he struck his master down, killing the only person he ever cared for.

From then on his life was guided by the search for more power. Some years he continued adventuring as he knew it before, before he started selling out his skills as soldier of fortune in various wars on outside planets. For years he did nothing but study the Sith and Jedi ways and killing in various warzones developing a taste for violence and cruelty.

In his early fourties, as rumors of a Sith emergence grew louder in the outer rim he decided that it was finally time for him to visit the Republic he had read so much about. He visited many different Republican places and even spend time on Coruscant for a while before he longed once more to fight on the battlefields.

In the years after his return he started to involve himself more in the politics of the war-torn planets he fought on. Taking charge of troops, holding offices, and moving on after doing his damage, until the Sith took notice and recruited him.

REXXXX
Okay! Everything is looking in order. I need the character sheet for Sir Tremarke, of course, and backgrounds from the Wynests, Lykro, and Master Tiberius. I'm waiting on Zink to post, too.

If you took Reputation and have yet to supply what you Reputation is, get on it!

Any other final changes are also welcome. I've got everything archived on my computer now so I can just slap down whatever you need to change and then I'll post it all in a roster when we get started (which should be soonish!)

Newjak
Master Sax Tiberius, Master Template

STATS

SKILLS

Jedi Lore: 4 (Fixed)

Leadership: 4
Savoir-Faire: 4

FORCE POWERS:

KINETIC FORCE POWERS:
Push/Pull
Leaping

MARTIAL FORCE POWERS:
Swiftness

LIVING FORCE POWERS:
Sense
Leadership

COSMIC FORCE POWERS:
Intuition
INNER CALM
TRANQUILITY
JUDGMENT

LIGHT SIDE FORCE POWERS:
AWARENESS
FLOW OF THE FORCE

BLADE SCHTICKS:
Orthodox Guard
Focussed Guard
Block
Perfect Strike

MERITS:
Reputation: Sax Tiberius as long since held a reputation as a seer with a strong connection to the Force. Using this he has lead a few campaigns and battles in the outer rims, most notably for his win in the near suicidal campaign on Helios 4.

Higher Purpose: Master Tiberius hears the calling of the cosmic force to him.

Master Sax Tiberius is often known as a bit of an odd ball. For his fame and reputation his appearance does not tip to people he is in fact a Jedi Master. He has a healthy gut and an almost Santa Clause like appearance to him. He is played by an older grayer bearded looking John Rhys-Davies.

Though even when he was younger and much fitter his body still had a soft look to it. Yet his reputation came at the hands of being to foresee and claim narrow victories where many other notable figures have failed.

This has earned him much respect in the Jedi Order especially with how attuned to the Force he is. This is what has brought him out of retirement. The force speaks to him as it does to few others, and it tells him it is time to get back into the game. So he has decided to once again pick up his lightsaber with walking stick in tow.

Peach
Here's a condensed version of Vilani's background...

An Ayrou from Maya Kovel, Vilani was brought to the Temple at a young age for Jedi training. Her training was largely unremarkable, beyond the fact that it was clear early on that she was unusually strong with the Force, and no slouch with a lightsaber, either. She passed her Trials to become a Knight easily. Over the span of the next five years, she met another Ayrou Jedi, Tchai Wynest, and the two married, and she was assigned a Padawan, Fellien Starstriker.

About halfway through Fellien's training, though, Vilani suddenly fell ill with an unknown neurological disease that left her paralyzed, that as far as anyone could tell, there was no cure for. Tchai went on a search for anything that could help, even disappearing from the Temple entirely; he returned eventually only to say that he thought he found something and to bring Vilani with him. It turned out that the supposed help was from a Sith, something Vilani did not want to go with but was desperate enough at this point to do so anyway.

It became clear that they had no cure for her, and were simply using the two. When she discovered this, Vilani allowed her anger and frustration to take control of her, using her considerable Force abilities to kill as many of the Sith as possible. It was after this occurred that she discovered she could also use her powers, along with her sheer determination and strength of will, to overcome her paralysis, allowing her to move on her own again. The illness had other effects on her, though; it has left her greatly weakened and she is unable to fight as she used to, and the damage to her nervous system causes her to be in near-constant pain, and yet she cannot feel any external sources of pain and thus will not notice when she is injured. Physically she looks mostly normal, the only differences that mark her as not being a normal Ayrou being her deathly white skin and dark, murky red eyes.

General Kaliero
Tchai's background!

An Ayrou hailing from Maya Kovel, Tchai Wynest began Jedi life as most others, as a child. He excelled in the combat arts in particular, and became a Knight at a relatively early age, with the determination to beat back the threat of the Sith. Not long after, he met Vilani, an Ayrou Knight like himself, and the two fell in love and married.

His typical Jedi life, however, was interrupted when Vilani contracted an unknown disease that paralyzed her body. Tchai traveled the Galaxy searching for any cure that might exist, but the quest was in vain. Eventually he came to a rumor that the Sith had the power to cure Vilani's disease.

Reluctant but desperate, Tchai and Vilani approached the Sith with their problem, and Tchai was told that if he did a series of tasks for them, they would give Vilani the cure. The tasks were distasteful and against the Jedi code, but Tchai gave in, ready to sacrifice everything for his wife.

But it was all for naught. It became clear that the Sith were lying all along, and in a rage Tchai tapped into the Dark Side to destroy those who had so cruelly give them false hope. The two killed as many Sith as possible, before being halted by the group's leader and seduced into becoming Sith themselves. The pair, powered by the Dark Side of the Force, once again rose through the ranks of the Sith as they did the Jedi.

Lord Melkor
Can the Darkside group function with multiple megalomaniac Dark Masters?

Peach
Very, very interestingly.

So long as everyone recognizes that I'm in charge, we'll be good, though happy

REXXXX
That, of course, will cause all sorts of problems for the Dark Side... but yes, they should be able to function. Sir Tremarke and Karzor will have a jolly good time with each other.

Bardock42
It also seems like we play very different characters.

Peach
Dark Siders are always more entertaining than those boring Light Siders stick out tongue

Stefan, post your character sheet already, and Zink, post something stick out tongue

Oh, and Vilani pretty much hates everything at this point, so yeah.

REXXXX
Polar opposites! Tremarke comes from money, Karzor rose from nothing...

Bardock42
Which reminds me, maybe we should discuss what our characters know about each other, and maybe what history we have together.

Craft
Sorry for the delay. Lyrko's Bio, coming right up.

Lykro Sor, found as an egg on a Hutt Cartel Black Market, is the only known member of an exotic avian species. Lykro breezed through his apprenticeship and reached knighthood without incident. Upon reaching the rank of Knight, Lykro started to believe he was meant for great things and that his discovery was the will of the force, this thought made him slightly arrogant. Despite this he was still a respected and honorable Jedi, always working for the good of the Republic.

Things changed when he and three other Jedi Knights were assigned to rescue the Senator for Corellia, who had been kidnapped and held for ransom by one of the pirate clans. With Lykro as the senior Jedi leading the mission it was perhaps the most important assignment he had been put on yet. Things started out smoothly, infiltrating the pirate base and locating the Senator without incident. During their escape they were ambushed above the bases power-grid, the Jedi moved to engage the pirates. Unfortunately, not long after the fighting started, the Senator panicked, running into Lykro, knocking him into the the power-grid below. The other Jedi, too preoccupied with the fighting, assumed he had been shot down. Knowing that they had to get the Senator to safety no matter the cost they pushed on, leaving their comrade behind, believing he was dead... But he wasn't.

Lykro watched them leave, his body being fried by the raw power, it brought him to the brink of death. Only Lyrko wasn't ready to die, this was meant to be his moment of glory and fame, unfairly stolen from him by the very man they were meant to save. Flying into a rage, using his emotions to sustain his damaged body Lykro rose, swearing bloody vengeance against those that left him to die.

His nerves and motor functions nearly destroyed by the electrical currents, Lykro was left with crippling spasms, losing much of the coordination he once had, constantly shaking and twitching uncontrollably. His right arm is a twisted monstrosity of cybernetics, designed counteract the spasms located in his hand, just so that he can maintain a grip on his gold bladed lightsaber. His once brilliant blue and gold plumage is now a smouldering mess, several areas bald where the feathers refuse to regrow. Since the incident Lykro's xenophobia has skyrocketed, cementing his belief that all other species are inferior. He wont be happy until he seen the galaxy suffer like he has.

Lykro became famous for hunting down and murdering the Jedi who were with him during the rescue of the Corellian Senator. Afterward he kidnapped the Senator, sadistically torturing him before killing him, recording the event and broadcasting it publicly for the galaxy to see. To show them what was to come and that he would be at the head of it all.

Peach
So apparently the Sith contain a small flock of birds stick out tongue

Craft
Ca-Caw Ca-Caw, Tookie-Tookie, Ca-Caw?

Peach
Idea-thief stick out tongue

Craft
Like a ninja! big grin

General Kaliero
However, our Birdsith are legit, and you're a lazy faker.

Craft
Aw, come on. To be fair I wasn't aware the Ayrou were a bird like species until just now.

Bardock42
Karzor is definitely interested in the difference in taste of your species.

Peach
Originally posted by Craft
Aw, come on. To be fair I wasn't aware the Ayrou were a bird like species until just now.

laughing out loud

We've had these basic character concepts for...a couple of years now? So yeah stick out tongue

Originally posted by Bardock42
Karzor is definitely interested in the difference in taste of your species.

Good luck with that one.

General Kaliero
...wonder how Karzor tastes...

REXXXX
Except the Ayrou are legitimately annoying as a species. stick out tongue Get out the birdseed, we're going to war!

Craft
So do you want me to make some changes or is it just a minor thing?

Peach
Originally posted by REXXXX
Except the Ayrou are legitimately annoying as a species. stick out tongue Get out the birdseed, we're going to war!

Chirp chirp, bitches.

stick out tongue

So do you want me to make some changes or is it just a minor thing?

Psssh, I just think it's funny stick out tongue

Craft
Ah awesome! Now we can enact our plan to make the Jedi scream bloody murder whenever they see a bird sanctuary then, eh?

Peach
Oooooh dear. I may have just cackled rather loudly.

General Kaliero
Glorious.

Bardock42
Ah awesome! Now we can enact our plan to make the Jedi scream bloody murder whenever they see a bird sanctuary then, eh?

Karzor agrees with this goal. To that end he will wear this from now on

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41571000/jpg/_41571326_giant_chicken203.jpg

Craft
Yes! Sith Lords in chicken suits! We shall rule the galaxy with a feathery fist!

General Zink

REXXXX
Okay! I think everyone is more or less set, then. Stefan needs to do some tweaks to his Force powers but I can handle that next time I talk to him. There MIGHT be one more Jedi player, someone who isn't from our group but was interested.

Otherwise, I'm nearly ready and we may start by the end of the week!

(raucous applause)

Newjak
Sweetness

Peach
Yay big grin

Craft
Huzzah!

Jazzman_78
Woo! This ought to be fun. First character I'll have played that has... character!

Alkaselzer
Hey, Andro has plenty of character! stick out tongue

REXXXX
We're going to begin, if you are all willing, on Sunday!

Only thing is that I need to talk to Stefan about his character.

Jazzman_78
I'm ready whenever. Bring it on!

Vera21
Me too! I already talked to you about my changes, Rex. Vudes is unknown to the Republic and was found by the Sith, and I'm changing it so that my Merits are an Ally and Ties to Vudes. smile

Should be exciting to see how this all plays out..

REXXXX
Yeah, your uncharted planet on the charts... stick out tongue

Got your changes. Made Stefan's and Lana's too. I've been making some tweaks here and there and likely will as gameplay progresses, but overall things are looking good and ready for you all to have at it.

Vera21
Shut up! I may or may not have been hanging out with the Captain when I wrote up the background. stick out tongue

REXXXX
No excuses! As punishment, Jarku will have to use a plastic lightsaber, complete with sound effects.

Peach
Originally posted by REXXXX
Yeah, your uncharted planet on the charts... stick out tongue

Got your changes. Made Stefan's and Lana's too. I've been making some tweaks here and there and likely will as gameplay progresses, but overall things are looking good and ready for you all to have at it.

I had already made my changes myself, genius stick out tongue

REXXXX
Yeah, well, I'm taking credit, so meh.

REXXXX
It has begun! Let me know if there are any last minute changes I need to make to your characters before we get into gameplay, because once we do, you can't change a thing.

Newjak
Yup I totally went into the Sith side out of habit of being a Darkie stick out tongue

Don't worry though I didn't read past the first few sentences.

Peach
Good job stick out tongue

Newjak
Good job stick out tongue Yup

Although I am a bit interested in what has been going on in your thread already. I'm sure someone has already died or been threatened at least 12 times in humorous ways.

Peach
Well...

...it's a definite possibility.

General Zink
You could say that.

Peach
Hehehehehe.

Hehe.

Hee.

big grin evillaugh

Bespin Bart
Already, Lana? That was quick.

Peach
Yeah, well...it's me. Did anyone really expect anything else? stick out tongue

General Kaliero
Yep. She is... quick.

Jazzman_78
Ha! I just re-read this thread, and noticed a mistake I made. I repeatedly referred to my template as an Adventurer, even though i actually picked Ronin, and posted I was doing so. It's even on the bio. But seriously, I actually did use the Ronin template...

REXXXX
There is, actually, a flaw in your Force powers, Jazz. You cannot have Mastered Judgement until you have Mastered Intuition. Do you want to just switch that Mastery about or do you want to rearrange some of your powers?

Jazzman_78
Oops! Let's just go ahead and switch them. ANd now that I have Dreams, can I get in a late request to use that power? I don't wish to blow a Force point into it though...

REXXXX
That's fine. We're still at the start, after all!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.