New Jersey Goes Right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WickedDynamite
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_election_rdp

How do you take this? (Don't say with with two sugars and creme or two in the morning) Is this something Dems should ponder about?

Once again...don't under estimate Independents....we are a double edge sword.

wink

jinXed by JaNx
what's a Gob? Does it have anything to do with a gobstopper? i really don't know where i am...,who are you?

BackFire
It's not so much New Jersey going right as far as people simply blaming incumbents for not doing much of anything of value. A democrat was in there before, they weren't happy with him, they went the opposite way.

Then in a few years when the Republican Governor doesn't do much of anything they'll probably go back and elect a democrat, and so on.

Darth Jello
Originally posted by BackFire
It's not so much New Jersey going right as far as people simply blaming incumbents for not doing much of anything of value. A democrat was in there before, they weren't happy with him, they went the opposite way.

Then in a few years when the Republican Governor doesn't do much of anything they'll probably go back and elect a democrat, and so on.

I agree. This whole thing about a Republican rebirth and that this is a referendum on Obama's presidency because two out of eight Republicans won gubernatorial races is about as ridiculous as using which testicle hangs lower to determine the same.

WickedDynamite
Big day in Massachusetts today.

Go independents!

KidRock
People are realizing Democrats suck just as much or more then Bush and company.

WickedDynamite
Once again Independents become the double edge sword! big grin

Both you Republicans and Democrats better pay attention to us!

Oh happy days! Indies are the shitz! dance

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by WickedDynamite
Once again Independents become the double edge sword! big grin

That's not the metaphor you're looking for.

King Kandy
If you're a real "independent" then good for you, but my opinion of most independents is that they just vote for whoever tosses out the best sound byte close to election day.

Ordo
thumb up Or they're just ex-Republicans who cant stand their party. They're pretty dumb, disengaged form politics, and incredibly self-serving.

I'm independant, I vote for whever has the better policies. The problem is, I've only found 3 Republicans in my life that fit under the "good policy" qualifier.

WickedDynamite
Funny, ex-democrats also fit that same logic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.