The Ward

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
John Carpenters next film

from a script by Michael Rasmussen and Shawn Rasmussen (screenwriters Sean Keller and Jim Agnew also took a pass at the script). It stars Amber Heard, Danielle Panabaker, Jared Harris, Mika Boorem, Mamie Gummer, Lyndsy Fonseca, Laura-Leigh, Dan Anderson, Susanna Burney and Sali Sayler.

Video Diary

http://theofficialjohncarpenter.com/

MildPossession
Anything set in a psychiatric hospital gets me there to see it. smile

Surely it can't be as bad as Ghosts of Mars...

Kazenji
I have'nt even seen the other pics but anyway

http://shocktillyoudrop.com/news/topnews.php?id=16911

Dr Mystery
I'll watch this. Amber Heard and Lyndsy Fonseca are hot! Danielle Panabaker is quite tasty too. Is there a release date yet?

Kazenji
http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/topnews.php?id=17675

looks good, Carpenter back in form after his downfall from Ghosts Of Mars onwards.

Kazenji
Bump

horrorfan666
I saw it and it's awesome!

MildPossession
And this twist was never done before...

Kazenji
What twist?

MildPossession
Not seen the film?

Kazenji
Has'nt even been to the cinema here in Australia.

Dr Mystery
Originally posted by MildPossession

Thanks. More often than not , it's knowing that there is a twist at the end that leads me to guessing the ending after about 10 minutes. mad

Dr Mystery

And if it was never done before I can safely eliminate a lot of possible endings too so I can virtually guarantee that I will see the ending coming a mile away. Still, I might not see it coming and be surprised but I doubt it now.

MildPossession
I didn't spoil anything. I was replying to that idiot so you don't know the context of the conversation.

Anyway.

Wait for the DVD. stick out tongue

Dr Mystery
Yeah, but there is a difference between knowing that a film has a twist and not knowing. I was looking forward to this film too. Could you PM me the twist? That way I could sit through the film.

MildPossession
Not really, never bothered me knowing there was a twist to a film. Sorry.

Dr Mystery
Not really, never bothered me knowing there was a twist to a film. Sorry.

Okay, I was only asking. I didn't want to get into a sparring match over it, I just prefer not knowing whether or not there is a twist, that's all. Sorry if I offended you.

MildPossession
You didn't...

Dr Mystery
You didn't...

Okay, so why refuse to tell me what the twist is?

MildPossession
Are you still going on? see the film...

Dr Mystery
Yeah thanks.

jaden101
Originally posted by Dr Mystery
Okay, I was only asking. I didn't want to get into a sparring match over it, I just prefer not knowing whether or not there is a twist, that's all. Sorry if I offended you.

Are you one of these people that reads the last page of a book before reading it through?

Why would it matter what the ending is or if it was a twist or not?

Dr Mystery
Originally posted by jaden101
Are you one of these people that reads the last page of a book before reading it through?

Why would it matter what the ending is or if it was a twist or not?

It's not that. Now that I have been told that there is a twist at the end, I'd rather not spend the last 80 minutes of the movie wondering if my theory is correct, I never enjoy watching a film like that. But knowing what the twist is means I can sit through the movie and appreciate it fully.

And no, I don't skip to the end of a book before reading it, that's what I'm saying, I'd rather not know anything before going in to enhance my enjoyment. Yes that may be sad, but it's the way I am.

Actually, I lied there. I do go to the back of the book, but only to get the page number and I intentionally blur my vision to avoid reading any of the words.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.