Mordru vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Who wins?
Scenario 1: No Prep
Scenario 2: Both Sides get a Week's Prep

Zeuodin
Probably a Stalemate. Both have god like feats then they have Cosmic like feats that go beyond little gods.

shokosugi
Mordru

Philosophía
Mordru.

batdude123

Philosophía
Originally posted by batdude123
Fanboy.

Sometimes.

But I back my points so awesomely, nobody notices!

batdude123

iceman24567
Mordru

KuRuPT Thanosi
Odin 7/10

Warlord
odin

Omega Vision
I would think Mordru takes Scenario 1 but Odin probably wins Scenario 2 thanks to the Destroyer Armor or some other powerful artifact.

quanchi112
Odin in both.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by quanchi112
Odin in both.
You think Odin could take any version of Mordru in a straight up fight? IIRC Odin couldn't even put Thanos down something that PC Mordru or DOV Mordru could do with ease.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
You think Odin could take any version of Mordru in a straight up fight? IIRC Odin couldn't even put Thanos down something that PC Mordru or DOV Mordru could do with ease. I really am not familiar with pc Mordru but the jsa one or the one that appeared in legion of 3 worlds, absolutely.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by quanchi112
I really am not familiar with pc Mordru but the jsa one or the one that appeared in legion of 3 worlds, absolutely.
Suffice it to say that PC Mordru was monstrously powerful to the point that the combined JSA and JLA were like children compared to a (partially weakened) Mordru. He was equal or greater to the LOSH's entire roster in terms of raw power. Dr. Fate amped by Hal Jordan and Alan Scott got one shotted by him.

Prep-Man
Mordru.

Kasper Gutman
Odin

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Suffice it to say that PC Mordru was monstrously powerful to the point that the combined JSA and JLA were like children compared to a (partially weakened) Mordru. He was equal or greater to the LOSH's entire roster in terms of raw power. Dr. Fate amped by Hal Jordan and Alan Scott got one shotted by him. Yes, I have heard things about how powerful he was when he was amped to the point of ridiculousness. I'll have to get to it in the future as Mordru is in interesting character and I always liked magic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.