WWH during DC Earth 52.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WickedDynamite
No Supes, Wondy, Batsy around...

10 weeks before BA goes on Earth Rampage WW3.

What would happen?

Philosophía
*cue to the Black Adam/Hulk look-alike scan*

Parmaniac
DC Earth IMO is more powerful than Marvel Earth in the way that it simply has more powerful beings in quantity (flying, super strength, super speed seems to be a standard power set) and even on Marvel earth WWH without PIS would had been stomped by Strange

Omega Vision
Yeah Strange amped by Zom should have mopped the floor with Hulk.
I see Black Adam getting pissed that Hulk is getting the attention of the heroes so Black Adam rips Hulk in half so that the heroes will pay attention to his temper tantrum instead.

WickedDynamite
BA would only fight if WWH is invading or crossing into Kahndaq. But since Hulk is an idiot is very likely BA would whoop his ass for jumping into his land.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Yeah Strange amped by Zom should have mopped the floor with Hulk.
I see Black Adam getting pissed that Hulk is getting the attention of the heroes so Black Adam rips Hulk in half so that the heroes will pay attention to his temper tantrum instead. He only ripped a pathetic character in half. If you think he is doing anything other than pissing off the Hulk you my friend are wrong.

WickedDynamite
OH NOEZ! It's Quanchi! big grin

The Pict
WWH would get stomped IMO. He wouldn't pose the threat to the DC Earth that he did to the Marvel one.

Originally posted by WickedDynamite
BA would only fight if WWH is invading or crossing into Kahndaq. But since Hulk is an idiot is very likely BA would whoop his ass for jumping into his land.

WWH was pretty cunning.

quanchi112
OH NOEZ! It's Quanchi! big grin You bet your sweet ass.

That sounded kinda gay. LOL.

WickedDynamite
omg

Omega Vision
Originally posted by quanchi112
He only ripped a pathetic character in half. If you think he is doing anything other than pissing off the Hulk you my friend are wrong.
WW3 Black Adams feats >>>>>>> World War Hulk's Feats. Black Adam would have shitstomped Superman if Superman was there during 52, same for the Sentry or anyone Hulk beat (with the exception of Zom Strange perhaps who realistically should have destroyed the world with the sort of power he was channeling)

quanchi112
WW3 Black Adams feats >>>>>>> World War Hulk's Feats. Black Adam would have shitstomped Superman if Superman was there during 52, same for the Sentry or anyone Hulk beat (with the exception of Zom Strange perhaps who realistically should have destroyed the world with the sort of power he was channeling) I think BA would have beaten Supes, but it wouldn't have been a shitstomp. BA's face was burned and he wasn't looking any fresher. WW Hulk would just get angrier and he'd beat BA down. It would just take some time.

Omega Vision
I think BA would have beaten Supes, but it wouldn't have been a shitstomp. BA's face was burned and he wasn't looking any fresher. WW Hulk would just get angrier and he'd beat BA down. It would just take some time.
In a one on one fight WW Hulk probably wouldn't have the time to get stronger or angrier. Black Adam was vicious, most of the credible threats to WWH weren't trying to kill him; only stop him or calm him down.

The Pict
BA wouldn't have beaten Superman. I was never impressed by what he did in WW3. He only really whooped the Titans IIRC. Everyone else was trying to reason with him when he fought them. They were mostly holding back.
Plus he was owned by MM with a steel girder or something! laughing out loud

In a one on one fight WW Hulk probably wouldn't have the time to get stronger or angrier. Black Adam was vicious, most of the credible threats to WWH weren't trying to kill him; only stop him or calm him down.

True. The biggest threat was Zom, he was owning WWH. However when Strange took back control WWH gained the upperhand.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by The Pict
BA wouldn't have beaten Superman. I was never impressed by what he did in WW3. He only really whooped the Titans IIRC. Everyone else was trying to reason with him when he fought them. They were mostly holding back.
I'm usually a Superman fanboy but in a one on one fight Big Blue would have gotten turned inside out even if he wasn't weak to magic (and he is).

quanchi112
In a one on one fight WW Hulk probably wouldn't have the time to get stronger or angrier. Black Adam was vicious, most of the credible threats to WWH weren't trying to kill him; only stop him or calm him down. Sentry went all out, Strange lost it for a moment, the mutants were trying to put him down, Juggs wasn't worried about his health, the gamma crops snapped his neck and when his power levels returned he was completely fine, and the adamatium bullets don't feel good either.Originally posted by The Pict

True. The biggest threat was Zom, he was owning WWH. However when Strange took back control WWH gained the upperhand. Are you serious? Supes matched up pretty evenly to Captain Marvel physically and Adam was amped. Magic also comes into play here which is a weakness for Superman.

-Pr-
Magic is NOT a weakness of Superman's. good god...

quanchi112
Originally posted by -Pr-
Magic is NOT a weakness of Superman's. good god... Really?

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/03.jpg

-Pr-
Really?

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/03.jpg

he's an idiot, then.

superman is not weak against magic. he simply has no defence against it. his bio aura doesn't protct against it. he's not weak against it like he is kryptonite or red sun.

that's why zatanna can use yellow sun spells on him without hurting him, or phantom stranger can affect him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by -Pr-
he's an idiot, then.

superman is not weak against magic. he simply has no defence against it. his bio aura doesn't protct against it. he's not weak against it like he is kryptonite or red sun.

that's why zatanna can use yellow sun spells on him without hurting him, or phantom stranger can affect him. My point is it's still a weakness. I never said it would depower or bring him to his knees I just stated magic doesn't bode well against Superman. Not saying he can't overcome it, but against an amped Adam this wouldn't help Superman's case. Supes is pretty evenly matched against both Captain Marvel and Adam without any amps.

WickedDynamite
Everyone else was trying to reason with him when he fought them. They were mostly holding back.

Atom Smasher was the one trying to calm him down. JSA did had a plan of attack agaisnt BA. However, it was much more safer to try to reason with him than just punching him. If it wasn't for Captain Marvel BA would have still smash things even after 52. The guy was a rage killer.

The Pict
Atom Smasher was the one trying to calm him down. JSA did had a plan of attack agaisnt BA. However, it was much more safer to try to reason with him than just punching him. If it wasn't for Captain Marvel BA would have still smash things even after 52. The guy was a rage killer.

I don't think so. He was in a pretty bad way before CM put him down. Even the Great Ten had messed up his face.
Also it's indicated my the narration of MM that the heroes were holding back. He said that there were those more powerful and stronger but none as ferocious. Every blow BA landed was to kill, suggesting he was the only one out for blood.
And if he wad aiming to kill all his foes then WW3 Adam couldn't have been as strong as people seem to think, due to the very low fatality rate of super powered beings that he faced off against.

Omega Vision
I don't think so. He was in a pretty bad way before CM put him down. Even the Great Ten had messed up his face.
Also it's indicated my the narration of MM that the heroes were holding back. He said that there were those more powerful and stronger but none as ferocious. Every blow BA landed was to kill, suggesting he was the only one out for blood.
And if he wad aiming to kill all his foes then WW3 Adam couldn't have been as strong as people seem to think, due to the very low fatality rate of super powered beings that he faced off against.
Hey even his rage couldn't break through character shields!

Placidity

WickedDynamite

Actually I do think so...if I recall correctly CM tried to plead with the Egyptian gods that were powering BA. He was rejected by the gods and eventually had to finds ways to stopping him.

He did kill his foes...that's why he wiped out a whole neighborin country in a short period of time. That was the reason the Great Ten showed up..he was on his way to China. Now of course superheroes were going to put up a figth but to actually put a stop to him? No, no one stoop up to the plate for a h2h. They all had to work together to combat him.

WickedDynamite
Originally posted by Placidity
big grin ........................................................................................................................................................................................... big grin

http://i38.tinypic.com/rwnk93.jpg

big grin ........................................................................................................................................................................................... big grin

laughing out loud

Blanket
Black Adam tears Hulks face off

quanchi112
Originally posted by Blanket
Black Adam tears Hulks face off Because?

Nihilist
Hulk would get wrecked.

Blanket
Because? Why not

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nihilist
Hulk would get wrecked. Nah.Originally posted by Blanket
Why not Because of Hulk's powers and healing factor.

Blanket
Nah. Because of Hulk's powers and healing factor. So he heals his face back on, is what you're saying?

Nihilist
Nah.

Yeah.

quanchi112
So he heals his face back on, is what you're saying? BA didn't punch anyone's face off anywhere near a savage hulk level let alone WW Hulk.

Blanket
BA didn't punch anyone's face off anywhere near a savage hulk level let alone WW Hulk. Then why bring up his healing factor or 'powers'?

quanchi112
Then why bring up his healing factor or 'powers'? Because a punch from Black Adam wouldn't feel great but at the end of the day it would only enrage the Hulk more. BA's face was turning to mush very quickly. He can't heal from that as quickly as the Hulk can either.

Blanket
Because a punch from Black Adam wouldn't feel great but at the end of the day it would only enrage the Hulk more. BA's face was turning to mush very quickly. He can't heal from that as quickly as the Hulk can either. Way to talk about something completely different.

Omega Vision
Because a punch from Black Adam wouldn't feel great but at the end of the day it would only enrage the Hulk more. BA's face was turning to mush very quickly. He can't heal from that as quickly as the Hulk can either.
Hulk's entire body would turn to mush if he took on the kind of forces BA took on in WW3.

quanchi112
Way to talk about something completely different. You never had an actual point. BA killed wimps and was hurt considerably by MM.Originally posted by Omega Vision
Hulk's entire body would turn to mush if he took on the kind of forces BA took on in WW3. Not a chance. Hulk would just get madder and madder.

Omega Vision
You never had an actual point. BA killed wimps and was hurt considerably by MM. Not a chance. Hulk would just get madder and madder.
I hate that "Hulk just get's madder and madder" argument. That clearly didn't happen during his battle with the Sentry. Facing the onslaught Black Adam faced is like Sentry times 10.

quanchi112
I hate that "Hulk just get's madder and madder" argument. That clearly didn't happen during his battle with the Sentry. Facing the onslaught Black Adam faced is like Sentry times 10. The Sentry's aura is supposed to calm him and has in the past. Hulk ha dto become the hero to stop the Sentry which he did. The next time he got pissed again he went way past even WW Hulk levels.

Omega Vision
The Sentry's aura is supposed to calm him and has in the past. Hulk ha dto become the hero to stop the Sentry which he did. The next time he got pissed again he went way past even WW Hulk levels.
Wut? confused Clarify please that made no sense. Hulk became the hero to stop Sentry?

quanchi112
Wut? confused Clarify please that made no sense. Hulk became the hero to stop Sentry? Yes, it was Sentry who lost control during their fight.

Omega Vision
Yes, it was Sentry who lost control during their fight.
Not disagreeing with that point per se because its been a while since I've read that crappy book but that seems like bullshit. The both of them reverted back to their regular human forms and Bruce beat Bob with a weak punch.

quanchi112
Not disagreeing with that point per se because its been a while since I've read that crappy book but that seems like bullshit. The both of them reverted back to their regular human forms and Bruce beat Bob with a weak punch. When they were still powered up Sentry even thanked him for putting him down right before he did so in human form.

The Hulk was calm not burned out. That's why he reverted. It can even be argued he reverted back because Bob did as he had complete control over when he did so.

Nihilist
Hulk aint beating DC earth, he couldnt convincing put down Miek after he thought Miek killed Rick and he wasnt holding back either.

quanchi112
Hulk aint beating DC earth, he couldnt convincing put down Miek after he thought Miek killed Rick and he wasnt holding back either. He does better than Black Adam did though.

Nihilist
He does better than Black Adam did though. Not a chance in hell, WW Hulk was just a overated character *** fanboys liked.

Omega Vision
He does better than Black Adam did though.
WW Hulk got as far as he did because unlike Black Adam who fought entire crowds of Supers, WW Hulk fought people solo or in groups of five at most. If every hero in Marvel had fought him at once Hulk would have been a green smear on the floor.

quanchi112
Not a chance in hell, WW Hulk was just a overated character *** fanboys liked. Mike, I get you hate the guy but it's clouding your better judgment. Black Adam really hadn't put down any major powerhouses at that point and he was taking massive damage.

WW Hulk beat people down without killing them which is much harder to do. He has matched Juggs in strength which isn't easy to do right after he beat down two teams of mutants like they were street levelers. He tanked an unrestricted GRider blast like it was nothing as well and let adamanatium bullets rip through his body and took it like it was a minor speed bump.

The guy also healed from a broken neck instantly when his normal power levels returned.

The guy's strength is off the charts, he had the tactical means to understand what the situation called for and even successfully duped Dr. Strange as he didn't have the means to even touch the good doctor at the time. The guy was smart, strong, and had a healing factor off the charts. he would most certainly do better than Black Adam and MM's heatvision would only anger him further as he has taken on Thor's repeated attacks for hours at a weaker base.

Nihilist
Mike, I get you hate the guy but it's clouding your better judgment. Black Adam really hadn't put down any major powerhouses at that point and he was taking massive damage.

WW Hulk beat people down without killing them which is much harder to do. He has matched Juggs in strength which isn't easy to do right after he beat down two teams of mutants like they were street levelers. He tanked an unrestricted GRider blast like it was nothing as well and let adamanatium bullets rip through his body and took it like it was a minor speed bump.

The guy also healed from a broken neck instantly when his normal power levels returned.

The guy's strength is off the charts, he had the tactical means to understand what the situation called for and even successfully duped Dr. Strange as he didn't have the means to even touch the good doctor at the time. The guy was smart, strong, and had a healing factor off the charts. he would most certainly do better than Black Adam and MM's heatvision would only anger him further as he has taken on Thor's repeated attacks for hours at a weaker base. Hulk didnt put down any guys off a good lvl, and those he did put down it was through help or distraction.

He didnt take the adamantium bullets with ease at all, he needed the warbound to shield him, you talk like the teams he beat was herald lvl guys..they where just meta human cannon fodder.

You have become one of those lying WW Hulk fans.

The Pict

He did kill his foes...that's why he wiped out a whole neighborin country in a short period of time. That was the reason the Great Ten showed up..he was on his way to China. Now of course superheroes were going to put up a figth but to actually put a stop to him? No, no one stoop up to the plate for a h2h. They all had to work together to combat him.

Sure he wiped out normal people within a country, but I said there was low fatalities within the super powered community.

quanchi112
WW Hulk got as far as he did because unlike Black Adam who fought entire crowds of Supers, WW Hulk fought people solo or in groups of five at most. If every hero in Marvel had fought him at once Hulk would have been a green smear on the floor. So the mutants were all one on one? He beat foe down after foe and didn't miss a beat.Originally posted by Nihilist
Hulk didnt put down any guys off a good lvl, and those he did put down it was through help or distraction.

He didnt take the adamantium bullets with ease at all, he needed the warbound to shield him, you talk like the teams he beat was herald lvl guys..they where just meta human cannon fodder.

You have become one of those lying WW Hulk fans. The teams he beat weren't full of top tiers but the manner in which he easily went about doing so was impressive.

The point is he could survive the adamanatium attack and heal from it while it would completely rip apart Black Adam. Hv wouldn't met Hulk's face either. He has faced more power against Thor and has been no worse for the wear.

Juggs is no small potato and Hulk matched his strength and bfr'd him rather quickly.

What have I lied about?

Omega Vision
So the mutants were all one on one? He beat foe down after foe and didn't miss a beat. The teams he beat weren't full of top tiers but the manner in which he easily went about doing so was impressive.

The only real accomplishment there was beating the Juggernaut and he did that by diverting his charge, not by over-powering him. Plus Juggernaut is something of a tard, at least he's usually written that way.

The Pict
Hulk didn't match Juggernaut's strength, the comic clearly shows WWH was getting pushed back.

Nihilist
So the mutants were all one on one? He beat foe down after foe and didn't miss a beat. The teams he beat weren't full of top tiers but the manner in which he easily went about doing so was impressive.
What.. beating them down the same BA did, but Adam was punching holes through people.

Point is the warbound had to protect him, because he couldnt handle it and they feared for his health, fact.

She Hulk busted his face open with 1 punch..

Quickly my ass , you mean after Juggs stomped Hulk all over and looked far superior, Hulk bfr'd him via a helping distraction.

Hulk going through uber teams.

quanchi112
The only real accomplishment there was beating the Juggernaut and he did that by diverting his charge, not by over-powering him. Plus Juggernaut is something of a tard, at least he's usually written that way. Yes, and he did so with relative ease.

Juggs didn't charge him though, I am pretty sure the writer has stated as much. The force from their test of strength was being redirected downward.

Omega Vision
Yes, and he did so with relative ease.

Juggs didn't charge him though, I am pretty sure the writer has stated as much. The force from their test of strength was being redirected downward.
Relative ease? Juggernaut would have crushed Hulk in a straight up fight in an arena, environmental circumstances allowed Hulk to win via bfr.

The Pict
The fact is WWH was getting pushed back by Juggernaut. Xavier distracted Cain and allowed WWH to bfr him. Because there was no feasible way for WWH to deal with Juggernaut.

Yes, and he did so with relative ease.

That's a straight up lie. Ease? WWH was getting his ass handed to him. If Xavier hadn't distracted Juggernaut the outcome of that fight would have been vastly different.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.