Godzilla Versus GORT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XanatosForever
I think I may have finally found a decent match-up here, guys! big grin

Scenario: GORT and Klaatu come to earth to judge humanity, only instead of landing in the States, they land in Japan. The Japanese welcome Klaatu with open arms, and things seem to going well, when a familiar and dreaded sound reaches their ears. Godzilla has migrated over from Monster Island to indulge in some good ol' fashioned Tokyo stomping, only to find GORT standing in the middle of the city. Mistaking (or not?) GORT for some new threat to his territory and the world, the King of the Monsters lays down a challenge, toppling over the building Klaatu and the government officials happen to be in. GORT goes online and the battle begins!

Placidity
Originally posted by XanatosForever
I think I may have finally found a decent match-up here, guys! big grin

Unfortunately, I think it will be very one-sided. Godzilla ain't harming GORT at all. And even somehow he did, once GORT goes into his nanites form, he will eat away at Godzilla very quickly.

BruceSkywalker
GORT destroys Godzilla/the end

XanatosForever
Aww, come on. The big G's handled planetary threats before!

No takers? sad

Hewhoknowsall
The newest version of GORT?

Anyway, GORT has never actually been hurt and the entire world's military couldn't do jack to him/her/it. GORT stomps...

Nemesis X
Swarm of GORT Nanites + Godzilla = one dead lizard

NemeBro
Isn't Godzilla (Japanese) like...FTL and can create black holes? Or some bullshit.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by NemeBro
Isn't Godzilla (Japanese) like...FTL and can create black holes? Or some bullshit.

What? He Can't create black holes. You must be talking about that time Godzilla fired his breath at a black hole after fighting a giant insect.

NemeBro
...He destroyed a black hole with his breath?

Anyone here have proof GORT can withstand that? no expression

Robtard
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godzilla_vs._Megaguirus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.