Elder Gods Vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
epic

iceman24567
What are you doing?

galactusischere
WHAT?
u say that Gaea>Cyttorak and now u put Thanos against ALL OF THEM?

Colossus-Big C
thanos has uni power

iceman24567
no expression

galactusischere
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
thanos has uni power

You could have said that at the begining...
anyways Thanos beats them all

DarkOdin
""in Quans voice" Thanos 10/10 thanos has knock high end cosmics across the moon and shaking his fist at Bloodlusted odin's must powerful attacks.

Thanos will destroy these elders gods with his might.

"back to normal voice"

Where is Quan i am starting to miss the Thanos loving SOB and his post.

Colossus-Big C
WTF? you do know elder gods>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Odin

along with the fact that some elder gods are omnipotent

iceman24567
erm

galactusischere

read more carefuly what he said..

galactusischere
along with the fact that some elder gods are omnipotent

none of them is omnipotent

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by galactusischere
none of them is omnipotent Cthon is omnipotent.

Colossus-Big C
Chthon possess a mastery of magic on a greater scale than anyone in the known universe. His magical power is on a scale that defies description.In his realm he is omipotent. -

bio

kgkg
His magical power is on a scale that defies description. Damn!

DarkOdin

along with the fact that some elder gods are omnipotent mariofacepalm

Colossus-Big C
Here is an elder god threatining to destroy the universe in a blink of an eye

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1016301-685329_bigimage_biog_super_super.jpg

iceman24567
Chthon possess a mastery of magic on a greater scale than anyone in the known universe. His magical power is on a scale that defies description.In his realm he is omipotent. -

bio This whole post is just wrong on so many levels

iceman24567

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1016301-685329_bigimage_biog_super_super.jpg Stop.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by DarkOdin
mariofacepalm i just posted a quote from his bio that says that

Nihilist
This thread is epic fail in so many ways.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by iceman24567
Stop. you cant take the truth huh?

iceman24567
Listen if you want to be taken seriously stop quoting bios and posting hyperbole. Chthon also lost to the New Avengers an issue later erm

galactusischere

bio

so are Mephisto(defeated by a hungry Galactus), Shuma Gorath(defeated by Strange w/prep, SG is>>>>>>>>>Chton in magic) and Vishanti(Aggamoto only managed to stalemate a hungry Galactus).

Their omnipotent levels are nothing to the abstracts or LT(other than Shuma)

Colossus-Big C
This whole post is just wrong on so many levels its in his bio. its purely right.

Comic book showings>>>>>personal thought

DarkOdin
i just posted a quote from his bio that says that g_serious i made a joke that was clear as day and Bio's count for nothing

iceman24567
its in his bio. its purely right.

I read comics not bios you should try the same no expression

Colossus-Big C
Listen if you want to be taken seriously stop quoting bios and posting hyperbole. Chthon also lost to the New Avengers an issue later erm scan???

galactusischere
its in his bio. its purely right.

Watcher also stated that Galactus can destroy the universe 10x.. do we believe that?

Colossus-Big C
I read comics not bios you should try the same no expression i just posted a comic book scan of him threatning to destroy the universe in a blink of an eye

iceman24567
scan??? So you didn't even read the issue laughing . You should be banned from making threads eek!

iceman24567
i just posted a comic book scan of him threatning to destroy the universe in a blink of an eye Do you want me to post a scan of me threatning to destroy the universe? roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarkOdin
Do you want me to post a scan of me threatning to destroy the universe? roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

kgkg
Reading issues is overrated anyway.

Colossus-Big C
Do you want me to post a scan of me threatning to destroy the universe? roll eyes (sarcastic)

wtf??

a scan that happend in comics is official. so its official if you like it or not

iceman24567
Originally posted by kgkg
Reading issues is overrated anyway. Oh embarrasment

KuRuPT Thanosi
This thread is a joke.. Although I would love to see Thanos with the UNI Power hehe

iceman24567
wtf??

a scan that happend in comics is official. so its official if you like it or not Stop no expression

KuRuPT Thanosi
Stop no expression

I still say h1a8 is worse... but they are close sad

kgkg

Colossus-Big C
Stop no expression ....

iceman24567
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
I still say h1a8 is worse... but they are close sad I have to disagree nobody is this bad just look at this thread erm

Colossus-Big C
this fight is in chthon realm.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I have to disagree nobody is this bad just look at this thread erm

come on though h1a8... This is the guy that says superman is over 1 billion times stronger than Thor. He afterall, has an equation for the exact number... That alone secures your spot on the biggest idiot on KMC for life.

iceman24567
come on though h1a8... This is the guy that says superman is over 1 billion times stronger than Thor. He afterall, has an equation for the exact number... That alone secures your spot on the biggest idiot on KMC for life. The day is still young my friend wink

KuRuPT Thanosi
The day is still young my friend wink

True.. This guy is off to a good start big grin

iceman24567
True.. This guy is off to a good start big grin Exactly what i was thinking thumb up

Parmaniac
http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/6789/facepalmspidey.jpg

Batman-Prime

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1016301-685329_bigimage_biog_super_super.jpg

Black Adam has dyed his hair??

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Black Adam has dyed his hair?? What the f**k?

dmills
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Black Adam has dyed his hair?? And he also apparently has been out of the sun for far too long.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by DarkOdin
g_serious

damn i love that smiley! also this thread is kinda sucky but still gets more traffic than most of my threads sad

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Lord Feron
damn i love that smiley! also this thread is kinda sucky but still gets more traffic than most of my threads sad emot-hug Don't worry little buddy my threads usually threads get the same amout of respondances as you that only b/c ours generally don't include trolls that make respondance that need a spank344 to get thru to them

the Darkone
Any Elder God is greater than Odin, Atum the God-Eater/Demogorge, Gaea, Set, Cthon. Atum alone in his golden form was more powerful than Odin, Zeus, Vishnu combine, and sent feared throughout the Sky-fathers, scared them sh**less. Atum alone will kill Thanos, 10x over.

Blanket
Thanos easily.

the Darkone
Thanos easily my a$$, Atum/ Demogorge will rape Thanos everyday of the week.

Blanket
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thanos easily my a$$, Atum/ Demogorge will rape Thanos everyday of the week. Atum the demi/demon God?

Even then, still easy money.

K Von Doom
At best, Thanos was going to stalemate Odin for a little while. But Elder Gods are much, much more powerful than Skyfathers. And all Elder Gods combined?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Blanket
Thanos easily.
While I'm sure that statement makes sense on some planet, this is unfortunately Earth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.