What is the government hiding?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

allofyousuckkk
While it's clearly necessary to hide a vast amount of secrets from the public, I do wonder what the people in charge really know about certain things. It's completely possible that extraterrestrials have been found, but the knowledge is hidden from us for one reason or another... Or that there is more to 9/11 than we know. Or that there's scientific proof Jesus Christ had downs syndrome.. etc. etc.

I mean, the list goes on and on. What questions do we have that won't be answered, and then.. what about things we haven't even asked but the government knows? I don't know, just a thought.

jaden101
Probably best that you just avoid thinking from now on.

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden101
Probably best that you just avoid thinking from now on.

Obviously, you're part of the conspiracy. You can shut us out, we demand to know!

WickedDynamite
What is the government hidding?

My money and yours.

Symmetric Chaos
Money.
The locations of thousands of people in witness protection.
All manner of military projects.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
...Or that there's scientific proof Jesus Christ had downs syndrome.. .

This is the first time I've heard about this. eek!

As far as secrets, the government can't keep secrets. We invented the atomic bomb, and we couldn't even keep that a secret.

Mr Parker
While it's clearly necessary to hide a vast amount of secrets from the public, I do wonder what the people in charge really know about certain things. It's completely possible that extraterrestrials have been found, but the knowledge is hidden from us for one reason or another... Or that there is more to 9/11 than we know. Or that there's scientific proof Jesus Christ had downs syndrome.. etc. etc.

I mean, the list goes on and on. What questions do we have that won't be answered, and then.. what about things we haven't even asked but the government knows? I don't know, just a thought.

this will wind up in the conspiracy section i have no doubt but the us government has a long history of committing autrocities against their own people that rival the third reichs that you never hear reported by from the corporate controlled mainstream media.we have an evil and out of control government on our hands but its our fault that we do,cause the american people let it happen and come to this point.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Shakyamunison

As far as secrets, the government can't keep secrets. We invented the atomic bomb, and we couldn't even keep that a secret.

But people STILL don't believe that the formula was stolen from Mayan ruins which has been PROVEN by all sorts of investigation. The SHEEPLE just never learn.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Mr Parker
this will wind up in the conspiracy section i have no doubt but the us government has a long history of committing autrocities against their own people that rival the third reichs that you never hear reported by from the corporate controlled mainstream media.we have an evil and out of control government on our hands but its our fault that we do,cause the american people let it happen and come to this point.

How do you secretly kill 15+ million people?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
But people STILL don't believe that the formula was stolen from Mayan ruins which has been PROVEN by all sorts of investigation. The SHEEPLE just never learn.

The atomic bomb was first invented by the Mayans? eek! Now that explains why they are all gone now. wink

allofyousuckkk
I'm not trying to create a conspiracy discussion, just thoughts on what we don't know that they do...

It's not so much a conspiracy as much as a necessity to keep certain knowledge from people.

Mr Parker

your trying to be funny right? laughing the government has made a living for years on keeping secrets from the population of the world and its people.sure they dont keep the secrets FOREVER,we eventually find out years later,but in the case of the atomic bomb,that was kept a secret from the american people for years.

also the CIA was involved in a secret covert war with thosands involved in indochina back in the late 40's that the american people never knew about until the late 1990's thanks to the freedom of information act where congress came across documents on.Not to mention the fact that the government concealed secrets about world war 1 for over 70 years.They were kept a secret from the american people for over "70 years." That was all over the history channel back then. thats just plain ludicrous and absurd when people say they cant keep secrets from people as I just proved,they CAN. laughing

Darth Jello
What is the government hiding? The president's poop for one. Yes, there is actually a secret service agent assigned to the president to follow him around when he has to use a toilet not specially designated for him and fish his floaters out with a pool net.

Why? Because if a foreign nation is able to get a stool sample, the can determine the president's health and blackmail or hurt him in some way. That's how we knew what was up with Yassar Arafat. Hell, in the intelligence community, the dumps of world leaders are currency. Brown gold.
Who knows? Maybe they store presidential shit in a warehouse somewhere. Based on the smell, it's probably in Greeley, Colorado because Jesus, not even a Con-Agra plant can smell that bad over that great a distance.

And no, this post was only half-feces-tious. There really is a secret service agent who's doodie is to collect commander in chief crap.

Digi
Or that there's scientific proof Jesus Christ had downs syndrome.. etc.

lmao

Shakyamunison
your trying to be funny right? laughing the government has made a living for years on keeping secrets from the population of the world and its people.sure they dont keep the secrets FOREVER,we eventually find out years later,but in the case of the atomic bomb,that was kept a secret from the american people for years.

also the CIA was involved in a secret covert war with thosands involved in indochina back in the late 40's that the american people never knew about until the late 1990's thanks to the freedom of information act where congress came across documents on.Not to mention the fact that the government concealed secrets about world war 1 for over 70 years.They were kept a secret from the american people for over "70 years." That was all over the history channel back then. thats just plain ludicrous and absurd when people say they cant keep secrets from people as I just proved,they CAN. laughing

But you discredit your point by including conspiracy theories in your argument.

The only thing that the government can do is put out a lot of conspiracy theories to fog over what is really going on. That means that most of the conspiracy theories out there are made up be the government. Now put that in your conspiracy theory pipe and smoke it.

Darth Jello
Anyone think there is a specially designated Man In Black that travels the globe and scoops up alien poop?

Wild Shadow
no, but their are counter espionage and intelligence ppl who do involve themselves in certain unexplained or secretive matters.

WickedDynamite
Give me back my money honey! mad

inimalist
lol, THE government...

oh hell, I'll play along:

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2007/07/search-john-doe-no-2-story-feds-never-told-about-oklahoma-city-bombing

Wild Shadow
i find it hard to believe our government is competent enough to keep a secret.

if any secret can be kept it more then likely comes from a large corporate conglomerate working in conjunction with the government military on the more secretive aspect.

i highly doubt military personal can keep quiet and not gossip about amazing secrets and what not afterall they are just regular ppl.

hell, not like anyone has to actually be scared of anything not like you can be taken to court and blk listed for telling ppl about some special blk ops stealth craft that is being worked on that might be extra terrestrial in origin.

i mean who would belief that? military cant just take you out and shoot you their be records from bullet count wpn being issued from armory, reason for request or exercise. too many ppl would have to approve forms and request. family would need to be informed. military legal office would be involved NCIS as well.

hell they couldnt even keep me from talking when i talked about a military video showing a couple being killed in the back of a car having sex and the blk ops pilots exchanging comments about it to command and requesting to allow the guy to finish having sex before they open fire on him and the woman.

once t the guy finished they open fire with a 50 cal wpn from their blk hawk. saw it all in Night vision cam. i was disgusted but blatant illegal action against our code of conduct of war that was allowed to occur. but was also semi amused by the military bander.

i mean not like the military is going to challenge my claim that i violated some gag order that was placed to cover an illegal ops. i mean they be morons to take me to court and confirm it let alone bring the video wth them.

Darth Jello
Well, it's not a secret that they collect the president's turds.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Darth Jello

Well, that makes sense, there are so many, after all. big grin

The Heap
I'm sure Governments hide many things from their people, especially if it's technology related. This topic makes me wonder whether or not the idea of a New World Order is true.

Wild Shadow
what?

i can answer some government secrets for you guys. but it may not be as fantastical as some might think. wink

Darth Jello
read my previous post.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
what?

i can answer some government secrets for you guys. but it may not be as fantastical as some might think. wink

*black opps assassins are closing in on Wild Shadow's house.*

Wild Shadow
*black opps assassins are closing in on Wild Shadow's house.*

in real life they be middle age around the late 30's and 40's out of shape and would have had prior service "maybe" i stretch that part might have blk ops training minimum of prior service. they would have nigerian simbarbway contracted to help support their mission as well.

i am sure i would spot them. sure as hell they aint walking down the street without me noticing them.

i could probably catch them off guard if i wave and say jumbo with a big smile causing them to react and repeat the same act and repeat jumbo and drop their wpns as they wave.

One Free Man
What is the government hiding?
-Aliens
-megan foxx's real identity
-the fact that google is systematicallly destroying the world one economy at a time
-over 70% of your mom's fat. The unenlightened people call it texas.
-Richard Simmon's true identity as the subject of the song mr. Robato by stix.
-The nude pic of emma watson on google images
-The next Duke nukem game. IT was so good they couldn't release it so they had them remake it for 4 more years so that it was shit then rereleased it.
-the fact that economists are nothing more than glorified bank-tellers.
-the fact that the government is all aliens.
-god's existence. He just hasn't been seen for 2000 years because he's at your mom's house and yes, he can last that long.
-the fact that god has kept your mom alive for 2000 years.
-the fact that you are god's second son. Yea, you are a bit of a black sheep.
-String theory is true.

Just to name a few.

One Free Man
wrroonggg button

Darth Jello
What about that the colonists have won their civil war against the faceless rebels and will release purity onto the world on 12/20/2012 and begin colonization of the planet with the help of their second syndicate, the one made up completely of super-soldiers?

Everyone, invest in magnetite futures, buy magnetite to line your home, buy a spike stiletto if you can, sew your face holes shut!!!

Nemesis X
The government is probably hiding the fact that the world won't end in 2012. They probably want the lulz seeing everyone freaking out first before giving the news because even though they don't look like it, the government actually has a sense of humor.

dadudemon
And no, this post was only half-feces-tious. There really is a secret service agent who's doodie is to collect commander in chief crap.

lol

This post was full of "lulz". big grin

allofyousuckkk
Well, people trusted with really important secrets in the military and so on are given much stricter consequences than being blacklisted and going to jail...

they aren't normal people who gossip lol, theyre job obviously proves them competent when it comes to keeping their mouths shut

Darth Jello
So what's the penalty for pocketing one of Obama's turds?

Wild Shadow
yeah, b/c 18-mid 20's can be trusted. i know i couldnt not if it violated my core military beliefs. matter of fact i ratted out one of my warrant officers. angel

Nemesis X
What the government doesn't want you to know is that they sent an American agent to Europe to search for the President's daughter who was kidnapped by a secret cult.

Bicnarok

Darth Jello
I love it when the government hides or secretive about things they don't need to be secretive about. I can't think of things on top of my head, but I recall the Bush administration and at least several other presidencies keeping things secretive that literally no one would care about and would have no bearing on anyone.

Based on what I've read, many military programs were kept secret mainly because they were a waste of money and stupid failures, like dosing people with acid to try to make psychic assassins, creating a "gay bomb", etc. Not as stupid as some of the stuff the Russians did like trying to make ape-human hybrid soldiers by getting prostitutes to have sex with apes or experimenting with head transplants. I think reform here would involve somehow getting congress and the military to stop funding projects that fall under the categories of pseudoscience and arch-villainy. Hell, on average they spend at least a million dollars a year funding what are essentially perpetual motion experiments.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i find it hard to believe our government is competent enough to keep a secret.

if any secret can be kept it more then likely comes from a large corporate conglomerate working in conjunction with the government military on the more secretive aspect.

i highly doubt military personal can keep quiet and not gossip about amazing secrets and what not afterall they are just regular ppl.

hell, not like anyone has to actually be scared of anything not like you can be taken to court and blk listed for telling ppl about some special blk ops stealth craft that is being worked on that might be extra terrestrial in origin.

i mean who would belief that? military cant just take you out and shoot you their be records from bullet count wpn being issued from armory, reason for request or exercise. too many ppl would have to approve forms and request. family would need to be informed. military legal office would be involved NCIS as well.

hell they couldnt even keep me from talking when i talked about a military video showing a couple being killed in the back of a car having sex and the blk ops pilots exchanging comments about it to command and requesting to allow the guy to finish having sex before they open fire on him and the woman.

once t the guy finished they open fire with a 50 cal wpn from their blk hawk. saw it all in Night vision cam. i was disgusted but blatant illegal action against our code of conduct of war that was allowed to occur. but was also semi amused by the military bander.

i mean not like the military is going to challenge my claim that i violated some gag order that was placed to cover an illegal ops. i mean they be morons to take me to court and confirm it let alone bring the video wth them.

as I already talked about, the government has made a living for years on keeping secrets from the people and the population of the world.secret covert activities the CIA were involved in against other countries of the world where there were hundreds of soldiers involved,were kept secret from the american people for over 40 years from the american people like when they instigated a secret covert war against indonisians murdering thousands for another fake and phony war of theirs so all these big us corporations could profit from it.

The CIA operates the same way the third reich did,they are just as evil an organization and they along with the FBI,need to be abolished.the world would be much better off without those evil and out of control organizations.

that was kept a secret from the american people for over 40 years till congress found out about it in the 90's through the freedom of information act and discovered documentation on those events.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by The Heap
I'm sure Governments hide many things from their people, especially if it's technology related. This topic makes me wonder whether or not the idea of a New World Order is true.

yes they do and THATS why its a bad idea.they never tell the truth about their REAL agendas.when you got those bastard presidents Clinton and Bush both saying we need a new world order.that should be a red flag to people that its a bad thing.

inimalist
What about the fact that the government is more powerful when people think they are hiding things than when they don't, even if they aren't hiding anything?

Wild Shadow
as I already talked about, the government has made a living for years on keeping secrets from the people and the population of the world.secret covert activities the CIA were involved in against other countries of the world where there were hundreds of soldiers involved,were kept secret from the american people for over 40 years from the american people like when they instigated a secret covert war against indonisians murdering thousands for another fake and phony war of theirs so all these big us corporations could profit from it.

The CIA operates the same way the third reich did,they are just as evil an organization and they along with the FBI,need to be abolished.the world would be much better off without those evil and out of control organizations.

that was kept a secret from the american people for over 40 years till congress found out about it in the 90's through the freedom of information act and discovered documentation on those events.

you realized that i agreed with you and the blk ops stuff.. i just dont agree on the big stuff like aliens.

our government themselves cant cover it up its how many ppl want to do the work and uncover it.

when i was in iraq we had tons of blk water ppl doing crap they werent suppose to do. lots of it was straight out illegal and our base orders were do not speak with reporters if they come snooping around. now our code states we are suppose to report any illegal activity regardless of who in command is doing it. if a reporter had come and ask me i would have ratted blk water b/c i dont like them and i doubt anyone would have press charges b/c i didnt violate any laws military or civilain and turning in the person who gave the order to cover it up was..

basically nothing comes of it b/c no one cares half the time thats why ppl get away with sh#$.

when ppl ask the president if we are hiring mercenaries on national tv. and he replies no. i am dumb founded when some prick @$$hole nxt to me is telling me what he did when he was outside the wire smacking civilians and terrorizing the locals for info while wearing a digi pattern uniform that looks like mine. and reports that marines are the ones doing all that shite.

nobody hides this crap its just nobody listens. hell being told not to tell anyone that "they" "contractors" are still on base when they are not suppose to be or that we are supporting them with food housing and equipment repair.. their are thousands of men and women would tell the reporter the truth if u talk to them but most dont want to cover the story..
if u want to blame ppl who allow all these cover ups blame urself and the media who allow it to happen who dont ask questions who allow ppl in government to maintain their jobs. u the american ppl are to blame.

jinXed by JaNx
the gomment probably doesn't know half as much as we believe they do.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
the gomment probably doesn't know half as much as we believe they do.

some of these cover ups are just innocent miss filing mistake..

kylerhodes
actually used to work in a capacity for "need to know" things. I found out that yes, there are aliens, and yes our govt has contact with a few of them. There are actually different types. There is one type that simply watches from afar and have never done anything with us. The govt doesnt tell us anything for the simple reason that they cant do anything about them, if we got scared its not as if they could say,"calm down, we got your back." cuz they dont. So they dont tell so we dont get scared. Pretty simple and very basic. They are getting some of thier technology from them by being allowed to inspect some of thier stuff. Its very very need to know and this info is so old I figure it doesnt matter anymore. But it is a confirmation. Some actually DO walk among us and if you knew what to look for you actually could pick them out of a crowd.

Wild Shadow
why did u have to go and out do my conspiracy story and personal experience? no expression

hmm.. so what are we looking for to single them out? angel

Darth Jello
Does anyone else think that at least 60% of government secrets are secret because they're stupid and embarrassing?

Wild Shadow
me. wavey

kgkg
Originally posted by One Free Man
-Aliens
-megan foxx's real identity
-the fact that google is systematicallly destroying the world one economy at a time
-over 70% of your mom's fat. The unenlightened people call it texas.
-Richard Simmon's true identity as the subject of the song mr. Robato by stix.
-The nude pic of emma watson on google images
-The next Duke nukem game. IT was so good they couldn't release it so they had them remake it for 4 more years so that it was shit then rereleased it.
-the fact that economists are nothing more than glorified bank-tellers.
-the fact that the government is all aliens.
-god's existence. He just hasn't been seen for 2000 years because he's at your mom's house and yes, he can last that long.
-the fact that god has kept your mom alive for 2000 years.
-the fact that you are god's second son. Yea, you are a bit of a black sheep.
-String theory is true.

Just to name a few. laughing out loud

Darth Jello
I'm going to take a stab at a government secret right now. Tim Geithner is the kind of guy who failed at everything so I'm guessing that he's that crazy kind of selective obsessive compulsive who hovers over the toilet seat no matter who's toilet it is, but his failure causes him to never get it in the hole. So now, every bathroom in Washington he's ever been in is like a pillow and mint in a hotel room. Except replace the word pillow with toilet seat and mint with Payday bar.

island-is-stone
Who really shot JFK

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by island-is-stone
Who really shot JFK
a gun men with a rifle roll eyes (sarcastic)

AsbestosFlaygon
Rothschild family, Rockefeller family, Bildurberg, New World Order, Illuminati, Evil Eye, Reptilians, Osama bin Laden

inimalist
considering there is an entire conspiracy forum, I hardly think you can call those "secrets"

PENIS-ENVY
hin1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.