4 skyfather level guys vs this guy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
ok guys 4 guys at skyfather level vs this one BAD dude

Thanos(fully amp, no other help)
DP Tyrant
SuperBoy Prime(Guardian Amp and with his armour)
Zeus(not the kid)

VS

Atum the God Eater(CLASSIC Demogorge as seen in his first appearance: Atum slew hordes of demon gods, absorbing their forms and energies until he transformed into the monstrous Demogorge. Only Chthon and Set escaped destruction, and only Gaea was allowed to remain. His tasks complete, Demogorge took to the skies and cast the forms and energy from his body, seeding the heavens with godstuff)

the fight takes place in space near the sun

1- first fight is a random encaunter
2-the team has 10 minutes of prep(no outside help or tech help)
3-the team and Atum has 1 day of prep and are blood lusted

LETS FIGHT.. Happy Dance

Colossus-Big C
Gods cannot defeat atum.
its impossible, he just drains their life into himself

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Gods cannot defeat atum.
its impossible, he just drains their life into himself

I only see one here, the rest are not Gods

supremthor
when did amp Thanos become skyfather level ?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by supremthor
when did amp Thanos become skyfather level ?
No clue, guess they give that status to anyone these days

nicamarvin
Originally posted by xJLxKing
No clue, guess they give that status to anyone these days Dude quachi will get you for this.....eek!

I remember one FANBOY like you saying the same thing about Guardian Amp supes too, I just wanted to make you guys happy.... smokin'

xJLxKing
Originally posted by nicamarvin
Dude quachi will get you for this.....eek!

I remember one FANBOY like you saying the same thing about Guardian Amp supes too, I just wanted to make you guys happy.... smokin' Quan? he nothin!

Omega Vision
Originally posted by nicamarvin
Dude quachi will get you for this.....eek!

I remember one FANBOY like you saying the same thing about Guardian Amp supes too, I just wanted to make you guys happy.... smokin'
Fools Quanchi doesn't think Thanos is skyfather... Thanos is certainly Abstract or higher!

Slaanesh
Prime solo..

Knowsbleed33
Quan? he nothin!

This post wins.

Lord Feron
1- atum
2 - Team maybe but not likely
3 - Team maybe but not likely

KuRuPT Thanosi
No clue, guess they give that status to anyone these days

False. He's earned that status. So, I take you don't feel like he's skyfather level even on the low-end of the spectrum?

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Prime solo..

shifty

Kris Blaze
Thanos and DP Tyrant are not skyfathers. They were in the Trans-tier, below the skyfathers. Regardless of your opinion on them, they do not have the skyfather title. Just like how Cyclops does not have the herald tier.

And Atum stomps.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Thanos and DP Tyrant are not skyfathers. They were in the Trans-tier, below the skyfathers. Regardless of your opinion on them, they do not have the skyfather title. Just like how Cyclops does not have the herald tier.

And Atum stomps.

The Tiers section isn't the be all, end all of where people view certain characters. It's a guide no doubt but it's not infallible or concrete. Many people, including myself, feel Thanos is a low-end Skyfather. So, your saying all of our opinions are wrong, because of, in some cases, arbitrary placements? Your entitled to your opinion Kris, just as i and others on KMC are. By the way, there is no doubt in my mind that DP Tyrant is Skyfather level or higher. I am way way more confident in Tyrant being at or above skyfather than I am Thanos. We've had this discussion before Kris, and you just walked away and wouldn't address my questions that proved my cases.

the Darkone
Atum>>>>>> Odin, Zeus, Vishnu combine and any other Skyfather. Demogorge form the team is so dead it's not even funny.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Gods cannot defeat atum.
its impossible, he just drains their life into himself but they can break out if their strong enuf right? (like Thor)

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
but they can break out if their strong enuf right? (like Thor)
Willpower feat. Thor succeeded where thousands upon thousands of elder gods failed.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Willpower feat. Thor succeeded where thousands upon thousands of elder gods failed. ..... smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.