Pikachu/Ash Ketchum vs Zatch Bell/Kiyo Takamine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Etna
The fight would be at Pokemon Stadium

big grin I'm new at this section of the site, But I read the rules but i'm still not to sure how this works. But i feel this is a fair match up. (I just hope their is some Zatch Bell/Konjiki no Gash fans out there)

Also in case of Zatch bell fans actually being here, make sure you hide the spoilers.

Nephthys
Zatch seems to be on another level to Pikachu and Kiyo also seems to be far superior to Ash, whos tactically incompetant most of the time.

Demonic Phoenix
Zatch and Kiyo, easily imo. Zatch is a lot more versatile than Pikachu is, even if Pikachu might be able to dish out more power.
Then there is Kiyo.

(I assume Pikachu won't be allowed to attack Kiyo stick out tongue)

yungz22
only got 1 word to say....ZAKERU!!!!!!!!!!!

Nemesis X
Pikachu destroys the book that keeps Zatch Bell in their world. The End no expression

Demonic Phoenix
Cute.
That's comparable to Kiyo having Zatch attack Ash to win the fight automatically, the difference being that Pikachu would have no way to defend Ash from said attack.

Besides, if this is like a Pokemon fight, attacking the trainer would be forbidden iirc.

Etna
oh yeah. Besides Who would win in a fight.

Which is cuter? Pikachu or Zatch Bell?

(I shouldn't bother with who is cooler of the two humans, since Ash is... Well if someone wants to go ahead)

In a fight i personally would think Zatch and Kiyo would win, since they both can take more hits then the other two.
And Kiyo being one of those genius characters

Ash: Pikachu use thunderbolt!
Kiyo: *calculating everything ash and pikachu keeps doing, starts thinking of a stradegy instead of spouting nonsense attacks*

Pikachu does have super speed though compared to Zatch

AsbestosFlaygon
Ash Ketchum and his Pikachu will eventually lose, due to his innate idiocy

Ash is so stupid, he probably won't even bother to properly utilize Pikachu's agility and speed advantage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.