retard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spartan005
7thseal8050

retard
Can you please die? Prefearbly by getting crushed to death, or by getting your face cut to shreds with a
pocketknife.

I hope that you get curb-stomped, f ucking retard

Shut the **** up f aggot, before you get your face bashed in and cut
to ribbons, and your throat slit.

that just got sent to me via PM. please ban. kthanksbye

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by Spartan005
7thseal8050

retard
Can you please die? Prefearbly by getting crushed to death, or by getting your face cut to shreds with a
pocketknife.

report to mods yet?
awebrow

Spartan005
hmmm.... 0 posts. I guess this guys just spamming everyone with this? pretty fvcked up

The Nuul
I get my box spammed at times, it gets reported right away.

krillinite
laughing out loud this thread just made my night

One Free Man
7thseal8050

retard
pocketknife.

that just got sent to me via PM. please ban. kthanksbye so uncreative in his wishes of lethality on you.

One Free Man
I woulda been like:
"sht the hell up or i will turn your anus inside out and strangle you with your colon!"

Vinny Valentine
Seems like a nice fellow.

lord xyz
He does share a lot of qualities with you, yes.

BakaXero
What ever happened to that member called furious socks?

Sorry I just remembered that name cause it was actually funny somehow.

Impediment
I banned him.

You're welcome.

Scythe
Originally posted by Impediment
I banned him.

You're welcome.

Thanks, Ma.

Impediment
Blow me, goat boy.

awesome

JacopeX
Assh*le

Bardock42
hmmm.... 0 posts. I guess this guys just spamming everyone with this? pretty fvcked up

Nah, he probably just thinks you are a retard and had to join to tell you such.

Zoom
7thseal8050

retard
pocketknife.

What a loser!

Steak Knife
Lame.

Spartan005
Originally posted by Steak Knife
Lame.

You should be more specific. For example, try saying something like "Spartan005 is lame" or how about "the guy gave spartan005 a death threat is lame." That way I know who you're talking about.

anyway, steak knives are lame, so there. **** steak knives. I don't need knives, I just need a fork. yeah, take that.

Spartans though? Why they were the greatest soldiers to ever walk the face of the earth. But I have a steak knife telling me what's lame? yeah, ok buddy

no expression

Bardock42
You should be more specific. For example, try saying something like "Spartan005 is lame" or how about "the guy gave spartan005 a death threat is lame." That way I know who you're talking about.

anyway, steak knives are lame, so there. **** steak knives. I don't need knives, I just need a fork. yeah, take that.

Spartans though? Why they were the greatest soldiers to ever walk the face of the earth. But I have a steak knife telling me what's lame? yeah, ok buddy

no expression

Seems the kid was right.

Scythe
Originally posted by Impediment
Blow me, goat boy.

awesome

Nah, dawg.

JacopeX
I don't need knives, I just need a fork. yeah, take that. Fail.

Spartan005
Originally posted by JacopeX
Fail.

Fail? You should be more specific. For example, "Spartan005 fails because he took a KMC users quote completely out of context, and then proceeded to write a paragraph describing why he is not lame." Or possibly, "Spartan005 fails because I'm jealous of how amazing he is."

But JacopeX is telling me .... "Fail"

Let me start off by pointing out that your english is god awful. "Fail" is not a sentence, but rather a fragment.

But a person who can't even write a complete sentence is telling me "fail?" Ha. Funny.

Do you know who spartans were? They were the greatest soldiers to ever walk the face of the earth, and you're telling me to fail? Yeah, okay.

keep it coming guys. keep it coming

Insomniatric
Fail? You should be more specific. For example, "Spartan005 fails because he took a KMC users quote completely out of context, and then proceeded to write a paragraph describing why he is not lame." Or possibly, "Spartan005 fails because I'm jealous of how amazing he is."

But JacopeX is telling me .... "Fail"

Let me start off by pointing out that your english is god awful. "Fail" is not a sentence, but rather a fragment.

But a person who can't even write a complete sentence is telling me "fail?" Ha. Funny.

Do you know who spartans were? They were the greatest soldiers to ever walk the face of the earth, and you're telling me to fail? Yeah, okay.

keep it coming guys. keep it coming

Good God, chill out, are you going to cry? Chill out.

One Free Man
Let me be specific, spartan. You fail, and you are lame. you are also a loser who gets people banned for rather entertaining pms.

One Free Man

keep it coming guys. keep it coming Are you a spartan?

are you merely named after one and attempting to ride off the popularity attributed to them by the halo series?

THEN WHO GIVES A SHIT?

Digi
I assume this has been dealt with. If not, PM me. Otherwise, don't deal with flaming issues in this manner again. Thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.