How To Stay Young

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

embertin
Hi everyone,

First by reading the title you may laugh. By posting this thread I want to say the ways to live long.

1. Throw out non-essential numbers. This includes age, weight, and height. Let the doctors worry about them. That is why you pay them.

2. Keep only cheerful friends. The grouches pull you down.
(Keep this in mind if you are one of those grouches!)

3. Keep learning: Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, whatever. Never let the brain get idle. "An idle mind is the devil's workshop." And the devil's name is Alzheimer's!

4. Enjoy the simple things

5. Laugh often, long and loud: Laugh until you gasp for breath. And if you have a friend who makes you laugh, spend lots and lots of time with her/him!

6. The tears happen: Endure, grieve, and move on. The only person who is with you your entire life, is yourself. LIVE while you are alive.

7. Surround yourself with what you love: Whether it's family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies, whatever. Your home is your refuge.

8. Cherish your health: If it is good, preserve it. If it is unstable, improve it. If it is beyond what you can improve, get help.

9. Don't take guilt trips. Take a trip to the shops, even to a foreign country, but NOT to where the guilt is.

10. Tell the people you love, that you love them - at every opportunity.

lord xyz
Pretty much do about half of those already.

So, will I stay young til I'm 55?

Bicnarok

lord xyz
We are already a singularity.

We are all part of one universe.

Darth Jello
our density and mass is infinite?

inimalist
is that a singularity in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?

One Free Man
too long didn't read. that's how to stay young... never be bored.

Darth Jello
are you asking me if I have the universe's single smallest dick?

ChakraStrings
who cares? life sucks and then you die.

all there is to it!

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by embertin

How to stay young.

Lotsa sex.

doan_m
Screw number 10! If there is anything that I really dislike its telling people that I love them.

MildPossession
Well, I'm in my twenties and sometimes I still need to show ID to buy 15 certificate films... I think I'll be fine in that department for some time now... My Mum doesn't look her age either, so that helps.

stick out tongue

Most of those things in the list are pretty much common sense anyway.

Wild Shadow
work out getting plenty of rest eat right.. less artificial foods like soda, candy and chips... maintain a balance diet but only eat what is necessary dont over indulge. apparently starving urself increases animal life span ongoing research is still underway with humans.

Mindship
Keep your telomeres long.

One Free Man
Originally posted by doan_m
Screw number 10! http://www.shuckabuck.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/deal-or-no-deal-models.jpg With pleasure.

Bicnarok

JacopeX
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
How to stay young.

Lotsa sex.

http://adland.tv/n1rv4n4g8/2005/marchjpgs/diesel3.jpg

Darth Jello
I feel like this thread may veer into Erizabeta Bathory territory very quickly...

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by embertin
Hi everyone,

First by reading the title you may laugh. By posting this thread I want to say the ways to live long.

1. Throw out non-essential numbers. This includes age, weight, and height. Let the doctors worry about them. That is why you pay them.

2. Keep only cheerful friends. The grouches pull you down.
(Keep this in mind if you are one of those grouches!)

3. Keep learning: Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, whatever. Never let the brain get idle. "An idle mind is the devil's workshop." And the devil's name is Alzheimer's!

4. Enjoy the simple things

5. Laugh often, long and loud: Laugh until you gasp for breath. And if you have a friend who makes you laugh, spend lots and lots of time with her/him!

6. The tears happen: Endure, grieve, and move on. The only person who is with you your entire life, is yourself. LIVE while you are alive.

7. Surround yourself with what you love: Whether it's family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies, whatever. Your home is your refuge.

8. Cherish your health: If it is good, preserve it. If it is unstable, improve it. If it is beyond what you can improve, get help.

9. Don't take guilt trips. Take a trip to the shops, even to a foreign country, but NOT to where the guilt is.

10. Tell the people you love, that you love them - at every opportunity.

So, this is a study on how to stay positive rather than staying young?

inimalist
Originally posted by Darth Jello
I feel like this thread may veer into Erizabeta Bathory territory very quickly...

kinky smile

we can only hope

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by inimalist
is that a singularity in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?

Hard or soft? no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.