Battlezone stipulations, Thor vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Let's iron out the stips asap batdude. We can also start looking for judges we both agree on.

I am thinking that both characters are out for the kill and not holding back. Superman and Thor aren't pulling their punches whatsoever and Superman is actually going to try and kill Thor here despite it being out of character for Superman. Both of their backs are against the wall type stuff here.

If Superman is down on the ground Thor is going to keep pounding on him and won't let up. No quarter will be given from either side. They still fight in character with the mentality to kill their opponent without holding up whatsoever.

I think the time should be open ended depending on work schedules. Now that the battlezone has it's own sub forum we needn't worry about wrapping this up in 3 days or so. When we both have finished and both agree on it we give our summations and let the judges decide.

All feats should count unless they received an outside amp such as the odinforce or a sundip/amp. They are only allowed access to their own inner powers and whatever they are capable of on their own outside external forces which I mentioned earlier. No belt of strength for Thor, obviously but anything these characters can bring to the table in a normal setting not holding back is fair game.

How do you feel about the jla/avengers crossover?

batdude123
Originally posted by quanchi112
Let's iron out the stips asap batdude. We can also start looking for judges we both agree on.

I am thinking that both characters are out for the kill and not holding back. Superman and Thor aren't pulling their punches whatsoever and Superman is actually going to try and kill Thor here despite it being out of character for Superman. Both of their backs are against the wall type stuff here.

If Superman is down on the ground Thor is going to keep pounding on him and won't let up. No quarter will be given from either side. They still fight in character with the mentality to kill their opponent without holding up whatsoever.

I think the time should be open ended depending on work schedules. Now that the battlezone has it's own sub forum we needn't worry about wrapping this up in 3 days or so. When we both have finished and both agree on it we give our summations and let the judges decide.

All feats should count unless they received an outside amp such as the odinforce or a sundip/amp. They are only allowed access to their own inner powers and whatever they are capable of on their own outside external forces which I mentioned earlier. No belt of strength for Thor, obviously but anything these characters can bring to the table in a normal setting not holding back is fair game.

Meh, in normal tourney/battle zone type matches, we've always been allowed to control the character's actions regardless of what they would normally do in this type of situation. That way, it doesn't hinder our creative abilities to form a strategy.

As long as we have the feats to back up what we're trying to sell, it shouldn't be an issue.

How do you feel about the jla/avengers crossover?

Toss it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by batdude123
Meh, in normal tourney/battle zone type matches, we've always been allowed to control the character's actions regardless of what they would normally do in this type of situation. That way, it doesn't hinder our creative abilities to form a strategy.

As long as we have the feats to back up what we're trying to sell, it shouldn't be an issue.

Toss it. That sounds fair, but I don't want this to turn into a powerset matchup where Superman uses his speed every time and Thor can "Durok" blast him every time he grabs him.

batdude123
That sounds fair, but I don't want this to turn into a powerset matchup where Superman uses his speed every time and Thor can "Durok" blast him every time he grabs him.

If they're going all-out, they're going to be doing whatever necessary to put the other guy down, anyway.

I don't see the difference.

quanchi112
If they're going all-out, they're going to be doing whatever necessary to put the other guy down, anyway.

I don't see the difference. So this turns into a powerset debate? We can form strategies based on whatever they are capable of. If this is what you want or how it's normally done I am fine with it. I have never been interested to even peek into a tourney on here or anywhere else for that matter. In a sense then this isn't a majority type debate it's who ever's strategy is more plausible and gets the job done with the judges.

Kris Blaze
I'll judge this.

Hate Quanchi, love Thor. That oughta put me somewhere in the middle.

KK the Great
I'll judge.

Once batdude123 predictably defeats quanchi, I will be the one to announce it.

psycho gundam
So this turns into a powerset debate? We can form strategies based on whatever they are capable of. If this is what you want or how it's normally done I am fine with it. I have never been interested to even peek into a tourney on here or anywhere else for that matter. In a sense then this isn't a majority type debate it's who ever's strategy is more plausible and gets the job done with the judges. make sure you know what you're getting yourself into quan, batdude participated in tournaments, you didn't.

sounds like you guys are on completely different pages here

quanchi112
Originally posted by KK the Great
I'll judge.

Once batdude123 predictably defeats quanchi, I will be the one to announce it. Do I know you?Originally posted by psycho gundam
make sure you know what you're getting yourself into quan, batdude participated in tournaments, you didn't.

sounds like you guys are on completely different pages here I am still thinking about it and what I thought this was going to turn into is completely different from what he wants to argue. One where we argue what's in character out of the regular ten out of ten type matchup and the other where we can develop strategies on how they win. That's what I always wanted to argue not do sme strategy based debate focusing on their best feats against his best feats.

That's a compromise because the manner in which batdude always intended to do this was completely different of what I had in mind. That's why feats are important in a tourney type scenario.

The reason I created this thread was so we could get on the same page. Right now we aren't and the more I thought about it while I was working out it really changes the debate entirely from what I was preparing for.

darthgoober
So this turns into a powerset debate? We can form strategies based on whatever they are capable of. If this is what you want or how it's normally done I am fine with it. I have never been interested to even peek into a tourney on here or anywhere else for that matter. In a sense then this isn't a majority type debate it's who ever's strategy is more plausible and gets the job done with the judges.
batdude's no wanting a "powerset" debate, he's wanting a debate that goes by KMC's standard policies. Now if you disagree about Supes would using his speed in a standard KMC match then that's a point you can argue to the judges.

Also, I'd suggest against having the match be over when both parties are "done" as opposed to a time or post limit. Without a definate ending point for the debate you guys are going to end up going in circles.

batdude123
If this is what you want or how it's normally done I am fine with it.

thumb up

Originally posted by Kris Blaze
I'll judge this.

Hate Quanchi, love Thor. That oughta put me somewhere in the middle.

laughing out loud

I'll judge.

Once batdude123 predictably defeats quanchi, I will be the one to announce it.

You're too sweet.

One where we argue what's in character out of the regular ten out of ten type matchup and the other where we can develop strategies on how they win.

Developing strategies on how these characters win is the whole point/fun of tourneys and battle zone matches. It's what separates this from a regular vs. forum thread, something which I'm not interested in doing.

quanchi112
Originally posted by darthgoober
batdude's no wanting a "powerset" debate, he's wanting a debate that goes by KMC's standard policies. Now if you disagree about Supes would using his speed in a standard KMC match then that's a point you can argue to the judges.

Also, I'd suggest against having the match be over when both parties are "done" as opposed to a time or post limit. Without a definate ending point for the debate you guys are going to end up going in circles. I don't disagree that he would use his speed I just disagree he would use it every single time just like Thor doesn't use his most powerful attacks every single time. In the format he is describing to my understanding we just formulate a strategy and back it up with scans and see who's strategy is more believable to the judges.

This wouldn't last a month or anything. I was thinking more like around 1 week to 2 to finish things up and then to give our summations.

quanchi112
thumb up

laughing out loud

You're too sweet.

Developing strategies on how these characters win is the whole point/fun of tourneys and battle zone matches. It's what separates this from a regular vs. forum thread, something which I'm not interested in doing. Would you be interested in doing both? A two pronged debate so to speak?

One the standard in character ten out of ten and the next a strategy/tourney style debate.

batdude123
One the standard in character ten out of ten and the next a strategy/tourney style debate.

mmm

To be honest, not really. I've done my fair share of Superman/Thor debating on the vs. forum over the past 3 and a half years I've been on KMC. Not really interested in doing that here.

quanchi112
mmm

To be honest, not really. I've done my fair share of Superman/Thor debating on the vs. forum over the past 3 and a half years I've been on KMC. Not really interested in doing that here. Come on, that's a fair compromise. The whole reason I accepted this was because I thought that's what we were arguing for in the first place. I am completely unfamiliar with this type of debating, but am more than willing to do so. Just meet me halfway. Two sided debate. I know I am going to have to show off Thor's reflexes against the barrage of speed feats you are going to post.

batdude123
Come on, that's a fair compromise. The whole reason I accepted this was because I thought that's what we were arguing for in the first place. I am completely unfamiliar with this type of debating, but am more than willing to do so. Just meet me halfway. Two sided debate. I know I am going to have to show off Thor's reflexes against the barrage of speed feats you are going to post.

I'm confused here as to what your original intentions were. In your opening post, you said this...

Superman having the "mentality to kill" yet still fighting "in character" are two COMPLETELY contradicting ideas.

If they're trying to go for the kill and not holding back, how is it any different from what I'm proposing?

quanchi112
I'm confused here as to what your original intentions were. In your opening post, you said this...

Superman having the "mentality to kill" yet still fighting "in character" are two COMPLETELY contradicting ideas.

If they're trying to go for the kill and not holding back, how is it any different from what I'm proposing? The only thing I was changing was Superman's mentality. He still fights in character so he will rarely use t-vo, blinding speed throughout the entire fight, etc. but will swing for the fences.

Thor will fight in character without holding back which means he will rarely use a godblast, life essence drain, but will be swinging for the fences.

The majority of the fight will be determined how these characters usually are portrayed and how they fight while not holding back.

I think two debates work perfectly as Thor and Superman have a majority type battle to see who wins the most out of 10 and then we have a strategy based debate where we show off their abilities and see who wins that way as well.

batdude123
The only thing I was changing was Superman's mentality. He still fights in character so he will rarely use t-vo, blinding speed throughout the entire fight, etc. but will swing for the fences.

Thor will fight in character without holding back which means he will rarely use a godblast, life essence drain, but will be swinging for the fences.

The majority of the fight will be determined how these characters usually are portrayed and how they fight while not holding back.

So they'd be "going all out," but not...

I think two debates work perfectly as Thor and Superman have a majority type battle to see who wins the most out of 10 and then we have a strategy based debate where we show off their abilities and see who wins that way as well.

Two debates are absolutely pointless.

If you're interested in the first scenario, bump the Superman/Thor thread in the vs. thread, because I'm tired of that same old jazz.

quanchi112
So they'd be "going all out," but not...

Two debates are absolutely pointless.

If you're interested in the first scenario, bump the Superman/Thor thread in the vs. thread, because I'm tired of that same old jazz. They are but aren't going to decide the battle with their more exotic abilities and the ones they don't use as often.

Supes usually blasts hv and punches people while Thor typically deflects blasts and pounds people with his hammer.

Sigh, I'll have to look for someone else then for what I really wanted. I'll still do this tourney type debate as I am a man of my word.

Is the recent Charlotte/Psycho an example of a tourney style debate?

batdude123
They are but aren't going to decide the battle with their more exotic abilities and the ones they don't use as often.

Supes usually blasts hv and punches people while Thor typically deflects blasts and pounds people with his hammer.

Sigh, I'll have to look for someone else then for what I really wanted. I'll still do this tourney type debate as I am a man of my word.

Is the recent Charlotte/Psycho an example of a tourney style debate?

I haven't read over it exactly, but yes.

Basically the whole point of a tourney style match is that we control what our characters do in a fight.

quanchi112
I haven't read over it exactly, but yes.

Basically the whole point of a tourney style match is that we control what our characters do in a fight. K, but all Thor feats from the seventies and what not are fair game. Sound good?

I am leaving soon but will have to read over some of these tourney type debates to get a better idea.

batdude123
K, but all Thor feats from the seventies and what not are fair game. Sound good?

I wasn't expecting anything else.

That's fine.

KK the Great
Do I know you?

I don't believe so. I just have a seventh sense for awfulness.

Badabing
I'll judge.
Yeah, that will happen. dur

KK the Great
It only makes sense that you should look to an expert to judge an amateur competition.

psycho gundam
facepalm

The Nuul
I think Smurph, Bran and Kris should be the Judges.

psycho gundam
i'd add onedumbgo and galan to that to make it 5. *shrugs*

Kris Blaze
No offense, but those might be bad picks for judges.

We all have a pretty strong opinion on this matchup. Your best bet would be to try and dig up some people who aren't overly interested in Superman or Thor. Bran is a Thor expert in his own right, but these fights should be determined by the arguments brought up in the debate. Galan, onedumb and me all possess extensive knowledge regarding these characters, it would be difficult to make a fair call.

The Nuul

it would be difficult to make a fair call.

shifty

KK the Great
I can't imagine the scenario in which it would be difficult to fairly call a quanchi debate.

psycho gundam
I'll judge.

I can't imagine the scenario in which it would be difficult to fairly call a quanchi debate.

xJLxKing
Let Onedumbgo, Kris, Galan, Naija boy, and 1 other guy. They are all smart

BTW, good luck to both of you, I am interested to see who wins

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Let Onedumbgo, Kris, Galan, Naija boy, and 1 other guy. They are all smart

BTW, good luck to both of you, I am interested to see who wins

If Psycho won't judge, then you or KK can.

xJLxKing
If Psycho won't judge, then you or KK can.
I don't think I would be 100% fair. I hate Quan. Unless the feat itself is better, obviously there is no denying it.

Kris Blaze
I don't think I would be 100% fair. I hate Quan. Unless the feat itself is better, obviously there is no denying it.

Yeah, but you don't know anything about Superman or Thor.

haw-som

xJLxKing
Yeah, but you don't know anything about Superman or Thor.
haw-som
mad

kgkg
I don't really care about BZ's but this I gotta to see.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by kgkg
I don't really care about BZ's but this I gotta to see.
you should be judge!

The Nuul

The Quan hate is strong in this one...starwars

quanchi112
I don't believe so. I just have a seventh sense for awfulness. Oh ok, I had you mixed up with one of those evolved herochat posters. Had to to be a different kk.

KK the Great
Oh ok, I had you mixed up with one of those evolved herochat posters. Had to to be a different kk.

God, I wish. That's guy's a dreamboat.

quanchi112
God, I wish. That's guy's a dreamboat. I always thought of him as a sad individual with a tragic separation from reality. There are like so many kk's it's hard to keep track of them all.

KK the Great
There are precious few infallible confirmations that you're doing something right, but finding yourself opposite quanchi has to rate right up there with being made the subject of an al-Qaeda cave video.

quanchi112
There are precious few infallible confirmations that you're doing something right, but finding yourself opposite quanchi has to rate right up there with being made the subject of an al-Qaeda cave video. Yeah, you're not him. Just your standard kk who doesn't stand out what so ever. Another ordinary joe.

psycho gundam
someone needs to get over themselves

KuRuPT Thanosi
Bwahaha you guys are TOO funny. I'm also interested in this

-Pr-
Just want to wish you guys all the best (yes, you too Quan).

One thing's for sure; this is going to be entertaining as hell.

KK the Great
Originally posted by psycho gundam
someone needs to get over themselves

Yeah, quan's just the worst.

Kris Blaze
If this doesn't get on the road until february, then count me out as a judge.

xJLxKing
Wait! This BZ is not starting till Feb?

quanchi112
Yeah, quan's just the worst. Ooooh I get it, sarcasm.Originally posted by Kris Blaze
If this doesn't get on the road until february, then count me out as a judge. Who ever said I counted you in as one.

Badabing
I think Trick, Draco and Avlon would be good judges...mmm

quanchi112
Originally posted by Badabing
I think Trick, Draco and Avlon would be good judges...mmm I think you've finally lost it.

Badabing
I'm sure you'd prefer Kurupt Thanosi, Naija Boy and Goober.

Original Smurph
I'll judge.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Original Smurph
I'll judge. chair

KuRuPT Thanosi
I'm not sure if they have anything against any of the competitors or feel too strongly about a particular character but

Smurph
Scoob

would make for a good starting point

Charlotte DeBel
If you have nothing against female judges... well, I can judge that.

kgkg
Female judges hmm...

quanchi112
I'm sure you'd prefer Kurupt Thanosi, Naija Boy and Goober. I'm thinking of one person with complete discretion over our fates.

Carver.

batdude123
I'm thinking of one person with complete discretion over our fates.

Carver.

hanuts

kgkg
you should be judge! Me Judging this will be bad wink

I'm guessing they will have to agree on the judges?

psycho gundam
Wait! This BZ is not starting till Feb? they're getting the comics they need via carrier pigeon.

xJLxKing
Me Judging this will be bad wink

I'm guessing they will have to agree on the judges?
No, I've seen how you respond to many threads. It's better then 90% of people in this forum wink

Can't believe someone need 4 months to get ready

Kris Blaze
They don't need 4 months.

Quanchi thinks that if he stalls enough, Batdude will quit. He doesn't have the stones to get this started in say, two weeks. Which would still be plenty time.

quanchi112
They don't need 4 months.

Quanchi thinks that if he stalls enough, Batdude will quit. He doesn't have the stones to get this started in say, two weeks. Which would still be plenty time. No, I have every intention of doing so in February. I have already done two others before. The one with Desaad I wasn't as inspired for as I was for my one with nver. I feel my inspiration cming back full force like my first battlezone for this one. I hate Superman and I love Thor. I also firmly believe in Thor's superiority and will prove it in february. This won't decide shit though as everyone already knows but will be a lot of fun in the end.

You had every chance to take him up at his offer and you were even called a coward by other posters. Batdude threw down the challenge and all other "Thor" fans balked at his challenge. I told him that i would if no one else would accept that I'd do so in February. You had your chance and turned your back on Thor.

It's going down in February. I made that very clear when I accepted this challenge from the beginning.

Kris Blaze
lmfao ^

I turned him down, like I told him several times, because I neither have the time nor the will to do a battlezone thread. Nor do I have the slightest chance in hell to garner more popularity votes than Batdude, which says plenty for your chances here.

And you don't love Thor, you don't know shit about Thor. You need this to go down in february BECAUSE YOU'VE GOT 7 GIGS OF COMICS TO READ THROUGH. You're writing your masters paper on something you don't know anything about, a subject you've never even touched. If you want to back up Thor, start contributing to his respect thread. Getting your ass destroyed by Batdude is only going to serve as an insult to Thor fans all about.

quanchi112
lmfao ^

I turned him down, like I told him several times, because I neither have the time nor the will to do a battlezone thread. Nor do I have the slightest chance in hell to garner more popularity votes than Batdude, which says plenty for your chances here.

And you don't love Thor, you don't know shit about Thor. You need this to go down in february BECAUSE YOU'VE GOT 7 GIGS OF COMICS TO READ THROUGH. You're writing your masters paper on something you don't know anything about, a subject you've never even touched. If you want to back up Thor, start contributing to his respect thread. Getting your ass destroyed by Batdude is only going to serve as an insult to Thor fans all about. I do love Thor and have read many, many Thor comics. It hasn't been all at once mind you, but I need this time to reacquaint just like I said as I have read hundreds of issues in between my Thor reading. It's easy to forget things.

I won't lie about events as you have in the past when discussing Loki and what not.

I don't really need to contribute to a respect thread I will represent Thor as you wouldn't. I don't care if I lose the popularity vote as I kinda thought I would against Darkseid in my first debate.

I'm doing this because I want to and understand quite well it will be very difficult to get past the speed feats of Superman especially on this board.

Unlike you I'll back up my favorite characters and Thor happens to be one of them. Keep bragging about reading all of v1 and 2 without representing him and taking the cowards way out. This is my battlezone and it's happening in february.

Thor never backs down from a challenge and lives for combat. You backed down from a "Superman" fan and that's an insult to the spirit of Thor. You are no longer even acknowledged by me as a "Thor" fan.

psycho gundam
lmfao ^

And you don't love Thor, you don't know shit about Thor. You need this to go down in february BECAUSE YOU'VE GOT 7 GIGS OF COMICS TO READ THROUGH. You're writing your masters paper on something you don't know anything about, a subject you've never even touched. If you want to back up Thor, start contributing to his respect thread. Getting your ass destroyed by Batdude is only going to serve as an insult to Thor fans all about. OH SNAP!

Kris Blaze
Now that is a load of bullshit.

Any idiot can take a Battlezone challenge. You can save your retarded braggery for when you've actually carried out the challenge. Countless of battlezone matches have been PLANNED, actually seeing them through is a different matter. There are other places to represent him than here and by your logic, Batdude is the only Superman fan who exists. Knowing that you're not able to carry something out, is a hell of a lot gutsier than blindly heading into something you're going to lose -no matter what-

Save your bullshit for when this is actually carried out.

But what the **** not, I'll have a battlezone against Batdude in February as well. I'll do it the day before yours. Since we're handing out challenges, we can go Darkseid vs Thanos.

quanchi112
Now that is a load of bullshit.

Any idiot can take a Battlezone challenge. You can save your retarded braggery for when you've actually carried out the challenge. Countless of battlezone matches have been PLANNED, actually seeing them through is a different matter. There are other places to represent him than here and by your logic, Batdude is the only Superman fan who exists. Knowing that you're not able to carry something out, is a hell of a lot gutsier than blindly heading into something you're going to lose -no matter what-

Save your bullshit for when this is actually carried out.

But what the **** not, I'll have a battlezone against Batdude in February as well. I'll do it the day before yours. Since we're handing out challenges, we can go Darkseid vs Thanos. You didn't accept anything. You had your chance and took the chickens way out. I will see this through come february. He has accepted and this will take place sometime that month.

You can act as bad as you want to but you were asked. You were even mocked by them and not so much as even a peep came from your cp.

Now when someone else accepted you suddenly get tough and want to come in here and insult a true Thor fan like myself. Save your drama for your mama.

kgkg
****grabs popcorn****

Kris Blaze
That's right, I didn't accept Batdude's battlezone. I didn't know I could schedule one half a year in the future. I'll duel him anytime in freaking 2011, but that's just ridiculous. It takes time to prepare for a battlezone against Batdude, especially something as close as this. But hey, I don't really care what they say, nor do I care much about their ranting. Batdude accepted no. You on the other hand, were stupid enough to try and contest my fanship of Thor.

Fortunately, putting an idiot like you in your place should take about a day or two of preparation. You should not need any kind of preparation to do a Thanos battlezone anyways. So go ahead, I challenge you to a battlezone match. Darkseid vs Thanos.

xJLxKing
****grabs popcorn****
jerry crazy
I'll help in the Bz for DS vs Thanos.

Badabing
I'm thinking of one person with complete discretion over our fates.

Carver. laughing out loud Nice.

quanchi112
That's right, I didn't accept Batdude's battlezone. I didn't know I could schedule one half a year in the future. I'll duel him anytime in freaking 2011, but that's just ridiculous. It takes time to prepare for a battlezone against Batdude, especially something as close as this. But hey, I don't really care what they say, nor do I care much about their ranting. Batdude accepted no. You on the other hand, were stupid enough to try and contest my fanship of Thor.

Fortunately, putting an idiot like you in your place should take about a day or two of preparation. You should not need any kind of preparation to do a Thanos battlezone anyways. So go ahead, I challenge you to a battlezone match. Darkseid vs Thanos. If you would have stood up for yourself and just said something other than turning a blind eye to being mocked. You only have yourself to blame.

You said you'd do a battlezone representing Thor vs. my WW Hulk over a year ago and I let you off the hook there. You won't do a battlezone. I'm a doer while you're a talker.

Keep talking about all the things you won't ever have the courage to do. You just don't have it in you. I am like my boy Thor, a warrior born.

psycho gundam
shocklaugh

xJLxKing
If you would have stood up for yourself and just said something other than turning a blind eye to being mocked. You only have yourself to blame.

You said you'd do a battlezone representing Thor vs. my WW Hulk over a year ago and I let you off the hook there. You won't do a battlezone. I'm a doer while you're a talker.

Keep talking about all the things you won't ever have the courage to do. You just don't have it in you. I am like my boy Thor, a warrior born.
You still haven't started a BZ, you just made a thread about it

quanchi112
You still haven't started a BZ, you just made a thread about it I know that. In my first post to accept his challenge I said in february. Where have you been?

KK the Great
Are you expecting to master the art of logic by February or something?

quanchi112
Are you expecting to master the art of logic by February or something? I'm sitting here trying to accelerate the whole "evolving" process. I simply can't wait.

batdude123
http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll255/jaysosexy32/joker/joker99probs.gif

kgkg

King Kandy
I'd judge. I have plenty of experience reading and competing in tournaments and can stay objective.

kgkg
Batdude whats your take on how many out of 10 would Superman win?

Kris Blaze
If you would have stood up for yourself and just said something other than turning a blind eye to being mocked. You only have yourself to blame.
Yeah, if I had to react to every idiot on the internet who said something bad about me, I'd do nothing but. You seem to be stuck in a little paradox here. You're the laughing stock of the entire board, yet you preach about how important it is to have respect here. Your brain does not seem capable of understanding that people might not have the time to do battlezone threads, yet you schedule yours far into the future. There's a little inconsistency in your logic here. You trash talk to those who turn down BZ threads due to the lack of time, when you don't really have the time (or ability) yourself.

Show me the post where I officially accept getting into any kind of battlezone involving Thor and the Hulk. I'll gladly take you to school next weekend if you really want to, but you're afraid. You're making stupid claims about things that never really occurred, and then you claim that it's too late. I would love it if you actually managed to dig up a post, and I could crush you.

The only way you're similar to Thor, is that his IQ periodically drops. The only difference is that yours never gets back up, it fell flat at around 12 and has remained that way for....2 years or so? It's not easy determining your age here seeing as you could be anywhere in the range from some upstart kid to some redneck loser in his 30s.

Regardless, I happen to be Norwegian. I'm far more connected to any kind of norse mythology than you are. So keep talking shit, until you actually grow some balls and engage in a battlezone with me, you have no right. Engaging in an online discussion isn't exactly something that makes you a warrior born.

Nor is being mentally retarded.

quanchi112
Yeah, if I had to react to every idiot on the internet who said something bad about me, I'd do nothing but. You seem to be stuck in a little paradox here. You're the laughing stock of the entire board, yet you preach about how important it is to have respect here. Your brain does not seem capable of understanding that people might not have the time to do battlezone threads, yet you schedule yours far into the future. There's a little inconsistency in your logic here. You trash talk to those who turn down BZ threads due to the lack of time, when you don't really have the time (or ability) yourself.

Show me the post where I officially accept getting into any kind of battlezone involving Thor and the Hulk. I'll gladly take you to school next weekend if you really want to, but you're afraid. You're making stupid claims about things that never really occurred, and then you claim that it's too late. I would love it if you actually managed to dig up a post, and I could crush you.

The only way you're similar to Thor, is that his IQ periodically drops. The only difference is that yours never gets back up, it fell flat at around 12 and has remained that way for....2 years or so? It's not easy determining your age here seeing as you could be anywhere in the range from some upstart kid to some redneck loser in his 30s.

Regardless, I happen to be Norwegian. I'm far more connected to any kind of norse mythology than you are. So keep talking shit, until you actually grow some balls and engage in a battlezone with me, you have no right. Engaging in an online discussion isn't exactly something that makes you a warrior born.

Nor is being mentally retarded. Yeah, I don't have the time I used to but I fit it in. That's the point. I stated in my first post I would accept in february while you never replied back. At least man up and say you aren't interested. I could care less what you or anyone else's opinion of me is. You're a coward and one who doesn't even care enough about his character to represent him in a battlezone. That's the worst kind of fan imo. I will do mine in february whereas you will never do one. Batdude accepted while you are getting up fired up because I am a bigger Thor fan than you will ever be.

All big and bad now after you know I have a battlezone. I am not digging up the post or looking through yours to find a post you made over a year ago. You made it. You know you did and now you want to act like you never said such a thing. I don't even like the idea of you representing Thor as you aren't a true fan. You don't deserve the honor. You seem more of a Loki guy anyways as I prefer the god of thunder.

Hahahahahahahahaha, far more connected to norse mythology. Who cares? Thor resides in america jack. I resemble Thor's features more so than you ever will and actually care about the character unlike you.

I have my battlezone with batdude the one people are eager to see happen. You are a typical coward who only talks the talk when other people step up to the plate. If you really want to do a battlezone with me you are after darthgoober although I know you're all talk and will probably deny having this conversation with me right now.

Have a great day and enjoy the show once it kicks off in february on the sideline, coward.

wink

Kris Blaze
Yeah, I don't have the time I used to but I fit it in. That's the point. I stated in my first post I would accept in february while you never replied back. At least man up and say you aren't interested. I could care less what you or anyone else's opinion of me is. You're a coward and one who doesn't even care enough about his character to represent him in a battlezone. That's the worst kind of fan imo. I will do mine in february whereas you will never do one. Batdude accepted while you are getting up fired up because I am a bigger Thor fan than you will ever be.
See, this is just a lie. I'll take it apart.

- I declined Batdude's challenge on msn. I told him several times that I would not do the battlezone match with him. Here you're claiming that I never replied back, that's a lie.
- You are claiming that I do not care about Thor enough to represent him, whether or not I represent a character in the battlezone has -nothing- to do with how much I like him.
- Your shit further falls apart when I am going to do a battlezone thread with Batdude BEFORE YOU ARE.

All big and bad now after you know I have a battlezone. I am not digging up the post or looking through yours to find a post you made over a year ago. You made it. You know you did and now you want to act like you never said such a thing. I don't even like the idea of you representing Thor as you aren't a true fan. You don't deserve the honor. You seem more of a Loki guy anyways as I prefer the god of thunder.

- See, this is where your brain once again, fails to detect its own inconsistencies. Earlier you claimed that I never replied back, but now you're claiming that there is a post. You can not find this, you do not know where it exists, but you're determined that it does exist. You cannot prove anything and what would there be to prove? That I declined a BZ challenge. Okay. Great.

- You neither prefer nor know anything about either character. What's even funnier is that if you supposedly are a true Thor fan, why would you challenge the character to a Battlezone match? Better yet, how can anyone prove to be a fan if they're a fan of both characters? I'm a Superman and a Thor fan. Am I supposed to have the battlezone match with myself? Makes absolutely no sense.

Hahahahahahahahaha, far more connected to norse mythology. Who cares? Thor resides in america jack. I resemble Thor's features more so than you ever will and actually care about the character unlike you.
- You do not resemble Thor's features. Nor do I give a flying faluggle about looking like Thor. Fabio is more similar to Thor than am, but he sure as hell isn't more of a Thor fan. Not to mention Thor being nothing like Americans, making that point completely moot. So as far as your arguments go, you living in the same place as Thor has for 10 comics, doesn't make you more like him. Me being the same nationality as him most certainly does.

I have my battlezone with batdude the one people are eager to see happen. You are a typical coward who only talks the talk when other people step up to the plate. If you really want to do a battlezone with me you are after darthgoober although I know you're all talk and will probably deny having this conversation with me right now./B]
- Once again, here come the baseless claims! I'm already doing a battlezone with Batdude before you, putting you in the loser spot there. Though we all know Batdude will and would crush you in a debate. I mean, it'll be like a man with a stick facing down a tank. Regardless of how bad you will be destroyed, you will never be able to take on a battlezone match with me. You'll schedule it somewhere in 2012 and then pray for the end of the world. Which you will already have suffered at the hands on Batdude.

I'm done with you. Go get some ointment for that burn, they sell it at the IGNORE SHOP.

quanchi112
See, this is just a lie. I'll take it apart.

- I declined Batdude's challenge on msn. I told him several times that I would not do the battlezone match with him. Here you're claiming that I never replied back, that's a lie.
- You are claiming that I do not care about Thor enough to represent him, whether or not I represent a character in the battlezone has -nothing- to do with how much I like him.
- Your shit further falls apart when I am going to do a battlezone thread with Batdude BEFORE YOU ARE.

- See, this is where your brain once again, fails to detect its own inconsistencies. Earlier you claimed that I never replied back, but now you're claiming that there is a post. You can not find this, you do not know where it exists, but you're determined that it does exist. You cannot prove anything and what would there be to prove? That I declined a BZ challenge. Okay. Great.

- You neither prefer nor know anything about either character. What's even funnier is that if you supposedly are a true Thor fan, why would you challenge the character to a Battlezone match? Better yet, how can anyone prove to be a fan if they're a fan of both characters? I'm a Superman and a Thor fan. Am I supposed to have the battlezone match with myself? Makes absolutely no sense.

- You do not resemble Thor's features. Nor do I give a flying faluggle about looking like Thor. Fabio is more similar to Thor than am, but he sure as hell isn't more of a Thor fan. Not to mention Thor being nothing like Americans, making that point completely moot. So as far as your arguments go, you living in the same place as Thor has for 10 comics, doesn't make you more like him. Me being the same nationality as him most certainly does.

- Once again, here come the baseless claims! I'm already doing a battlezone with Batdude before you, putting you in the loser spot there. Though we all know Batdude will and would crush you in a debate. I mean, it'll be like a man with a stick facing down a tank. Regardless of how bad you will be destroyed, you will never be able to take on a battlezone match with me. You'll schedule it somewhere in 2012 and then pray for the end of the world. Which you will already have suffered at the hands on Batdude.

I'm done with you. Go get some ointment for that burn, they sell it at the IGNORE SHOP. How do I know what you two discuss on msn? As far as it was known to those on kmc you backed down. Why wouldn't he just ask you on msn then? I guess you do the bulk of your Thor debating unseen on msn, lol. He publicly mocked you and that kid erik/phil even jumped in. You let it go on and didn't even have the backbone to even stand up for yourself on kmc. You were mocked on kmc.

I always stated I would do the battlezone if no one else did. I gave you or rage the chance to step up to the plate. I actually do think that rage is a true fan unlike yourself. You never seemed to really care that much at all about Thor if I am being honest so it came as no shock when you doubted Thor's superiority over Superman by remaining silent on the issue when asked publicly on kmc. Again, who knows what you do on any messenger.

You said you'd do a battlezone and then never talked about it again. You misunderstand my posts all the time so this doesn't come as a shock to me.

Hahahahahaha, I seem to know more about Thor than you do and actually believe in his superiority over Superman unlike you. That's the problem is you won't even believe your own argument so how will anyone else. You have no faith in Thor as a character and never have. The thing is I would probably choose Thor over any other hero in terms of favorites. The Hulk is pretty close though I must admit. You have a problem and can't make up your mind between Thor and Superman.

If you are doing so then I will have this debate based on how the characters fight with someone else in the future. I said in my beginning post that I would do the battlezone if no one else was. You have finally spoke up and were so jealous you want one first. Good, you can have it. In february, if goober accepts it's his time since he whined about me dodging him.

Bada or Pr you can close this thread as this battlezone isn't happening. There's already going to be another superman/Thor battlezone.

KK the Great

- See, this is where your brain once again, fails to detect its own inconsistencies.

You should've seen the time someone debated quanchi at length using nothing but quanchi's own quotes from an an older debate. Quan was calling the guy a moron and picking apart arguments there were word-for-word his own quotes. He never even realized what was happening.

KK the Great

Hahahahahaha, I seem to know more about Thor than you do and actually believe in his superiority over Superman unlike you. That's the problem is you won't even believe your own argument so how will anyone else. You have no faith in Thor as a character and never have. The thing is I would probably choose Thor over any other hero in terms of favorites. The Hulk is pretty close though I must admit. You have a problem and can't make up your mind between Thor and Superman.

Squanchi, squanchi, squanchi, squanchi.

That's where you've always gone wrong. Winning a debate isn't about being the most zealous. It's about being the most rational, the most convincing, and the most right. Three things you've never been.

quanchi112
You should've seen the time someone debated quanchi at length using nothing but quanchi's own quotes from an an older debate. Quan was calling the guy a moron and picking apart arguments there were word-for-word his own quotes. He never even realized what was happening. In which you ignored the context and the very reasons and circumstances behind those remarks. Originally posted by KK the Great
Squanchi, squanchi, squanchi, squanchi.

That's where you've always gone wrong. Winning a debate isn't about being the most zealous. It's about being the most rational, the most convincing, and the most right. Three things you've never been. Most people already have their minds made up and won't be convinced enough to change their minds as they are too stubborn. The problem with herochat has always been when someone makes a legitimate point the opposing party can flame their way out of any given debate. I have seen you do this multiple times. The debate loses focus and center stage and it's just a flame war in the end.

batdude123
Bada or Pr you can close this thread as this battlezone isn't happening.

The hell it isn't.

xJLxKing
So Quan already backed out?

KK the Great
In which you ignored the context and the very reasons and circumstances behind those remarks.

They were fundamental logical conceits. In fact one time it was you explicitly arguing that context doesn't matter.

Of course it becomes a "flame war" (more like a bukakke circle, but whatever) by the end. The end doesn't happen for 30 something pages. By then there's nothing left of your arguments to dismantle, and we settle in to make fun of your impotent efforts to continue.

I'm not sure how you could have come to that conclusion, anyway, as I've never seen you make a legitimate point. It's usually something more along the lines of "the Bride can only sever limbs because people in her universe are made of paper" or any number of comparable gems.

KK the Great
So Quan already backed out?

It would appear so.

And after he advertised the match on other boards, bragging about how hard he was going to own batdude.

batdude123
And after he advertised the match on other boards, bragging about how hard he was going to own batdude.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/d/df/O_Rly_Bush.jpg

Kris Blaze
Hey hey, I'm not looking to cancel this fight.

I want to do a battlezone with Batdude, but if Quanchi's going to use this as an excuse to back out, I'll just rep someone else. We could do a BRB vs someone, or Loki vs someone.

batdude123

I want to do a battlezone with Batdude, but if Quanchi's going to use this as an excuse to back out, I'll just rep someone else. We could do a BRB vs someone, or Loki vs someone.

BRB vs. Captain Atom?

KK the Great
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/d/df/O_Rly_Bush.jpg

mos dfntly

batdude123
mos dfntly

You happen to have a link of it?

xJLxKing
Batdude, I don't know where you get those images, but they are always funny

batdude123
Batdude, I don't know where you get those images, but they are always funny

A magical place called google.

Kris Blaze
BRB vs. Captain Atom?
Sound good to me.

quanchi112
The hell it isn't. Why didn't you answer me when I asked you? You shouldn't be accepting the very same battlezone against someone who already turned this down to try and steal from my thunder.Originally posted by xJLxKing
So Quan already backed out? I am still on for it, but not if batdude is going to have a warm up round against someone else with the same exact characters we already decided on. I gave anyone else ample time to accept this challenge and when they didn't I accepted.Originally posted by KK the Great
They were fundamental logical conceits. In fact one time it was you explicitly arguing that context doesn't matter.

Of course it becomes a "flame war" (more like a bukakke circle, but whatever) by the end. The end doesn't happen for 30 something pages. By then there's nothing left of your arguments to dismantle, and we settle in to make fun of your impotent efforts to continue.

I'm not sure how you could have come to that conclusion, anyway, as I've never seen you make a legitimate point. It's usually something more along the lines of "the Bride can only sever limbs because people in her universe are made of paper" or any number of comparable gems. No, you are simply confusing me yet again. A win was a win and in sports arguments we don't excuse the loser because he wasn't up to par when the contest took place.

You also took that too literally. I more than backed up my case. It went on for over 2,000 responses to where you and your cronies kept asking me the same questions over and over again which I already answered a few dozen times.

It would appear so.

And after he advertised the match on other boards, bragging about how hard he was going to own batdude. I merely said I was going to win because that's what I intend to do. My argument will speak for itself. I'll even create a thread on herochat when it goes down to where icters can vote on who wins based on the arguments we present.

I want to do a battlezone with Batdude, but if Quanchi's going to use this as an excuse to back out, I'll just rep someone else. We could do a BRB vs someone, or Loki vs someone. Then don't you dare try to weasel your way in to something I accepted. That's just terrible of you as I gave you the chance. Once I challenged your dedication to the character only then did you want to do this battlezone.

KK the Great
You happen to have a link of it?

I do.

quanchi112
I do. Hahahaha, a sarcastic response to an attempt at flaming me. You really are a sad individual. Grasping at straws like usual.

KK the Great
No, you are simply confusing me yet again.

Undoubtedly.

We both know how this continues.

I test your confidence in that logic by seeing if you'll apply it to Buster Douglas vs. Mike Tyson, then you reveal that you have no confidence in your logic whatsoever. Then we move on to a different, equally weak facet of your argument, until you eventually return to this point once you think everyone has forgotten that you already lost on it.

quanchi112
Undoubtedly.

I test your confidence in that logic by seeing if you'll apply it to Buster Douglas vs. Mike Tyson, then you reveal that you have no confidence in your logic whatsoever. Then we move on to a different, equally weak facet of your argument, until you eventually return to this point once you think everyone has forgotten that you already lost on it. Sigh, you confused my whole argument, but you do it all the time so I am used to it by now.

The whole argument went south as you mistakenly assumed rocky matching up against lang and drago has some sort of relevance in drago vs. lang.

KK the Great
Sigh, you confused my whole argument, but you do it all the time so I am used to it by now.

The whole argument went south as you mistakenly assumed rocky matching up against lang and drago has some sort of relevance in drago vs. lang.

Right. I mistakenly thought that comparing their performance against the same fighter was relevant.

Never change, quanchi.

quanchi112
Right. I mistakenly thought that comparing their performance against the same fighter was relevant.

Never change, quanchi. It's an abc argument that has no basis for an entirely different opponent. Are their fighting styles the same? Do they have the same reach, weigh the same, etc.? I guess since Glads has no shot against the Surfer then he has no shot against someone like Thor. Amrite? Forget about the context that goes along with it.

I won't change applying common sense and logic while you can keep on truckin' with your abc logic, mister.

KK the Great
But wait. Out of the two of us, one spent the first several pages with an argument that amounted to little more than "Clubber beat Rocky and Drago didn't." Which one of us was that? I can't remember. Do you remember which one that was? I think it might have been me, but I can't remember. I hope you remember so we can clear this up.

Surely it wasn't you, since, as you well know, I'm the one who "mistakenly assumed rocky matching up against lang and drago has some sort of relevance in drago vs. lang." So surely it must have been me who argued over and over and over that "Clubber beat Rocky and Drago didn't." Because you would never do that, since it is a mistake to assume that Rocky matching up against Lang and Drago has some sort of relevance in Drago vs. Lang. So there's no way your entire argument centered on Clubber having beaten Rocky. No way.

I'm not the one who was arguing in favor of Clubber, so I can't fathom why I would have been making that argument over and over and over, but one of us was, so I guess it must have been me. Because it couldn't possibly have been you.

Right?

psycho gundam
so basically, you're just butthurt? let it go.

it's already discouraging quan from the fight, and you're not batdude.

KK the Great
Quanchi needs several months to prepare, and what he's really hoping is that people forget about it by then.

psycho gundam
so it's your sworn duty to troll him with trivialities in efforts to.......do what exactly?

it's time to apply the preparation-H me thinks.

The Nuul
Quan aint worth it by any means, Ignore is the best option.

The more attention he gets, the more he reacts.

KK the Great
so it's your sworn duty to troll him with trivialities in efforts to.......do what exactly?

Make him feel bad about himself, deep down.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Undoubtedly.

I test your confidence in that logic by seeing if you'll apply it to Buster Douglas vs. Mike Tyson, then you reveal that you have no confidence in your logic whatsoever. Then we move on to a different, equally weak facet of your argument, until you eventually return to this point once you think everyone has forgotten that you already lost on it.

Please go into further detail on your analogy of Buster vs. Tyson. I'm dying to see this.

quanchi112
But wait. Out of the two of us, one spent the first several pages with an argument that amounted to little more than "Clubber beat Rocky and Drago didn't." Which one of us was that? I can't remember. Do you remember which one that was? I think it might have been me, but I can't remember. I hope you remember so we can clear this up.

Surely it wasn't you, since, as you well know, I'm the one who "mistakenly assumed rocky matching up against lang and drago has some sort of relevance in drago vs. lang." So surely it must have been me who argued over and over and over that "Clubber beat Rocky and Drago didn't." Because you would never do that, since it is a mistake to assume that Rocky matching up against Lang and Drago has some sort of relevance in Drago vs. Lang. So there's no way your entire argument centered on Clubber having beaten Rocky. No way.

I'm not the one who was arguing in favor of Clubber, so I can't fathom why I would have been making that argument over and over and over, but one of us was, so I guess it must have been me. Because it couldn't possibly have been you.

Right? I said any way you look at it Lang wins. Lang's style and Drago's approach to both fights we saw him fight in took either free blows or was cut badly early on my rocky. Lang ko's him and even beat rocky which he couldn't do. Anyway you look at the fight Lang beats him.

Now let's keep this out of this thread. I know you miss me as I have been on kmc and have been neglecting herochat lately, but I'll be back there sooner or later. Please, you'll just have to be patient.Originally posted by KK the Great
Quanchi needs several months to prepare, and what he's really hoping is that people forget about it by then. No, it's going to happen otherwise why would I create this thread? Is this all a part of my master plan to make people forget?Originally posted by psycho gundam

it's time to apply the preparation-H me thinks. Other posters recognized this as well on herochat. It seems he's so butthurt he even follows me to other boards.

KK the Great
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Please go into further detail on your analogy of Buster vs. Tyson. I'm dying to see this.

It's not exactly a stretch.

Quanchi's stance was that Clubber must, by necessity, be superior to any fighter Rocky ever beat, since he beat Rocky. When presented with the context of his win, quanchi responds with, "a win is a win."

I, then, ask if he believes the same holds true for Buster Douglas. Since, according to quanchi, we're not allowed to "make excuses" for athletes, we can't acknowledge the context of Buster's win. He just won, period, and a win is a win. So surely quanchi must believe that Buster Douglas is a) better than Tyson, and b) better than anyone Tyson defeated.

KK the Great
I said any way you look at it Lang wins.

But not really. WE looked at it every other way. We looked at Ivan's superior strength, Ivan's superior punching power, Ivan's superior stamina, Ivan's superior durability, Ivan's superior skill, and Ivan's superior reach. You just kept harping on the fact that Clubber beat Rocky. It was really the only thing you had.

Which is why I'm so surprised to see this 180 turn on your part.

King Kandy
You should've seen the time someone debated quanchi at length using nothing but quanchi's own quotes from an an older debate. Quan was calling the guy a moron and picking apart arguments there were word-for-word his own quotes. He never even realized what was happening.
Not a fan of yours but I admit that sounds pretty funny. Got a link?

KuRuPT Thanosi

Quanchi's stance was that Clubber must, by necessity, be superior to any fighter Rocky ever beat, since he beat Rocky. When presented with the context of his win, quanchi responds with, "a win is a win."

I, then, ask if he believes the same holds true for Buster Douglas. Since, according to quanchi, we're not allowed to "make excuses" for athletes, we can't acknowledge the context of Buster's win. He just won, period, and a win is a win. So surely quanchi must believe that Buster Douglas is a) better than Tyson, and b) better than anyone Tyson defeated.

Well I would venture to say that, that buster douglas that night would've beat each and everyone opponent Tyson beat. He was a better fighter than Tyson that night. When you factor in career, prestige and longevity of course Tyson then becomes superior. However, I don't think its a big stretch the majority of the time to look to h2h matchups to determine who the better fighters was, all or most things being equal. That being said.. ignoring context of fights or games isn't very logical or sound

darthgoober
Just saw your posts but the thread was closed. Anyway feel free to extend the challenge to homeboy, I don't mind who I'm facing. And I'm up for the match with you anytime you're ready.

Badabing
KK, please add to the discussion without trolling Quan. Thanks.

quanchi112

I, then, ask if he believes the same holds true for Buster Douglas. Since, according to quanchi, we're not allowed to "make excuses" for athletes, we can't acknowledge the context of Buster's win. He just won, period, and a win is a win. So surely quanchi must believe that Buster Douglas is a) better than Tyson, and b) better than anyone Tyson defeated. No, he was superior to Drago though imo. Out of all of Rocky's opponents I'd say it's safe to say Creed was his toughest opponent.

You wanted to downplay the fact he won while at the same time ignored the whole context behind Drago beating to death an over the hill Creed. You have tunnel vision it seems and even go so far as to bring herochat debates to kmc.

I admitted that Tyson at his best would have defeated Buster at his best. You cannot take away his win simply because Tyson got lazy and was complacent at the top of the mountain.

But not really. WE looked at it every other way. We looked at Ivan's superior strength, Ivan's superior punching power, Ivan's superior stamina, Ivan's superior durability, Ivan's superior skill, and Ivan's superior reach. You just kept harping on the fact that Clubber beat Rocky. It was really the only thing you had.

Which is why I'm so surprised to see this 180 turn on your part. His punching power was not superior. They never hooked up Lang to these machines and tested his. We can only go by how they impacted Rocky in the ring. I think it's safe to say that even in their rematch Lang still put him down twice in the second round that his punches hurt rocky more.

Again, Lang wasn't a technical fighter he was either going to crush you early or gas out. Based on Drago's two fights we know he goes down as he was critically cut early on by Rocky. We also saw him give away free punches against Creed. Originally posted by darthgoober
Just saw your posts but the thread was closed. Anyway feel free to extend the challenge to homeboy, I don't mind who I'm facing. And I'm up for the match with you anytime you're ready. Ok, will do.

KK the Great
KK, please add to the discussion without trolling Quan. Thanks.

What discussion? Quan announced his battlezone against Batdude for eight years from now or whatever, and now the thread is just sitting here like a turd. There's not anything to discuss, other than perhaps the impossible task of finding judges who aren't biased against quanchi.

-Pr-
What discussion? Quan announced his battlezone against Batdude for eight years from now or whatever, and now the thread is just sitting here like a turd. There's not anything to discuss, other than perhaps the impossible task of finding judges who aren't biased against quanchi.

if the thread is so meaningless, then don't post.

KK the Great
Originally posted by -Pr-
if the thread is so meaningless, then don't post.

No, you're right, this is some meaningful stuff.

-Pr-
No, you're right, this is some meaningful stuff.

either way, don't troll.

KK the Great
I had forgotten how there isn't a single person on this board who knows what that word means.

quanchi112
I had forgotten how there isn't a single person on this board who knows what that word means. Remember pr, this is the same guy who feels that he is better than anyone and everyone on this board.

Original Smurph
I had forgotten how there isn't a single person on this board who knows what that word means. Unless you're completely inept, you should be able to quite easily identify that what they're asking you to stop is the conversation that relates incredibly little to the topic (though I found it hilarious).

Posting "ok, sure, whatever" and going on your way would be a much better use of your time than inanely harassing and bickering with the mods, until you inevitably stop.

-Pr-
I had forgotten how there isn't a single person on this board who knows what that word means.

by our definition, you were trolling. you don't like it? tough.

either follow the rules, or don't post anymore.

psycho gundam
meh, quan was right anyway.

it didn't take a fool to realize that drago was doping and was training in a state of the art facility with scientists only devoted to making him superhuman, whereas clubber lang was totally natural and trained himself his entire professional career. if you exchanged the method of training (minus the steroids) drago/lang had, lang would have killed rocky with one punch. he just had a stamina issue, something easily remedied by professional trainers (which lang lacked).

zomg, am i going to get trolled now too?

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by -Pr-
by our definition, you were trolling. you don't like it? tough.

either follow the rules, or don't post anymore.

Quan's doing neither. Just take a further look back.

KK the Great
meh, quan was right anyway.

it didn't take a fool to realize that drago was doping and was training in a state of the art facility with scientists only devoted to making him superhuman, whereas clubber lang was totally natural and trained himself his entire professional career. if you exchanged the method of training (minus the steroids) drago/lang had, lang would have killed rocky with one punch. he just had a stamina issue, something easily remedied by professional trainers (which lang lacked).

I am going to contend that it would, in fact, take a fool to realize something so utterly asinine.

psycho gundam
k, you didn't watch the movies then.

so...is this thread useless now?

quanchi112

so...is this thread useless now? I'd like to keep it open to figure out the judges and the time frame. I am sure we will both figure that out closer to february.

id369

KK the Great

You may as well tell me all about how Aunt May would kick Batman's ass because if she lost her parents at a young age and used her family fortune to travel the world in a single minded quest to eradicate crime, and Bruce Wayne just lived a normal life, then she would beat him. So, when you really think about it, Aunt May would win that fight. Rite, brah?

Because when debating fictional characters, standard practice dictates reversing their backgrounds for no discernible reason.

psycho gundam
take it to another thread.

and try and stick with proper analogies k, you went mad overboard with the aunt may stuff.

p.s. since when does batman use steroids?

KK the Great
Ah, man, you got me.

When you said that Clubber Lang would beat Ivan Drago because we could just grant him Ivan Drago's background and training for no good reason, it was a really, really terrible argument. But I failed to effectively demonstrate how ridiculous it sounded because I forgot that Batman doesn't even take steroids.

If only I had used Aunt May versus Captain America as my analogy. But no. I used Batman. Damnit. Batman doesn't even use steroids! What was I thinking? My analogy expertly demonstrated the fundamental flaw of your argument, but I failed to account for Batman not using steroids. Why? Why didn't I use Captain America in my analogy, instead? Damn, damn, damn!

I don't suppose you'll let me have another shot at it?

psycho gundam
address drago's use of steroids in another thread. smile

KK the Great
What is there to address?

Badabing
Guys, this isn't a boxing or movies forum. Talk about the BZ stipulations or take it to another forum.

KK the Great
I think the BZ should be held in Pomunkin of 2030 (Congress is going to add two new months to the calendar in 2019 and another in 2024--Pomunkin comes between April and Gladinwary).

By then, there will be robots capable of judging objectively.

Knowsbleed33
Why would you need any time to prepare?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Why would you need any time to prepare? Because battlezones take time. You would know if you ever paritcipated in one like I have. Most people have already turned down the offer due to time constraints or just not being interested in doing so.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>