White Collar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

edwinian
Has anyone been watching the new USA series, White Collar? There have been 2 episodes so far, and I've really liked what I've seen. I think it's a really entertaining show, that has good witty writing, and excellent acting, especially by the lead man, Matt Bomer. It's also pretty fun to see Tiffani Thiessen back on TV again. The first two episodes are online here, and new episodes air Friday nights.

One Free Man
I like it.

edwinian
Did anyone happen to catch last weeks episode? I love how Peter and Neal are able to solve cases, since Neal is always able to bend the rules just a slight bit, and Peter turns the other way. Also think it's cool how Neal basically hands each case to Peter on a silver platter and Peter then slaps the cuffs on the bad guys.

edwinian
Excuse the double post, but just wanted to inform anyone who was interested that the all the episodes can be watched over at USA.com or Hulu, but better do it quickly! New episodes are starting back up on Tuesday, January 19 at 10pm!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.