To catch the Teleporters.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
You are recruited by the United States government to form a ten member team designed to catch the following teleporters:

Griffin and Rice Bowl (Jumper), Nightcrawler (X2), and John Wraith (X Men: Origins). The four jumpers/teleporters have joined forces and are on a worldwide criminal spree.

You will not be a part of the team, you will only be a liasion between the team and the U.S. government, they will report directly to you.

The teleporters have the same powers/resources as they had in their respected movies (Griffin has his lair in the desert, for example) and all are vulnerable to the weapons the Paladins had, the electrical grapple hooks.

Name each team member, and state how they would assist in capturing the teleporters, their area of expertise, designate a team leader, etc;

Placidity
Leader: Samuel L Jackson - For his experience and past success as a jumper hunter. Also, he will be very efficient in making full use of each team member's potential.

2. Charles Xavier - Uses Cerebro and makes all of them behave.

3. Dr Manhattan - No explanation required.

4. Jean Grey - Telepathy and Telekinetic hold to prevent teleportation.

5. Callisto - Can locate NC and Wraith. Also arm her with one of those electric guns, should be able to tag jumpers no problem.

6. Agent 47 - Tracks down each member and puts a bullet in their head from afar.

7. Wesley Gibson - Same as above.

8. Superman - Super hearing (from outer space), super vision, Super speed etc.

9. Reed Richards - Makes a device that can shut down their powers or something.

10. Mystique - Good tracker. Pretends to be a fellow Jumper/mutant/twin separated from birth or w/e the hell. Then stab them in the face.

Edit:

3. William Stryker - has all sorts of mutant resources, and he has experience with both NC and Wraith. He also captured NC the first time so yea (maybe he tricked him? I dunno).

8. Kira (Push -Pusher) - Once a teleporter has been captured, Kira can make them work for her. I know good ol' Xavier can do that too, but shes hot.

I'm also thinking of subbing someone for a Watcher (push) because they can see the future. I'm sure that helps somehow.

Rogue Jedi
Dude, apologies, I forgot to mention the following:

No uber members like Superman.
Charles Xavier is fine, but no Cerebro bullshit.
Dead or Alive, but preferrably alive.

I coulda swore I included that, sorry to ruin your post haermm

Hewhoknowsall
Morgan Freeman as God

Edit: oops, didn't notice last post, sorry.

Darth Martin
Are villains allowed?

jinXed by JaNx
Flash
Elektra
Wolverine
Xavier
Jean Grey
Invisible woman
Spiderman

I think this team is more than capable. Anymore would just be overkill.

Nice thread concept btw

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Are villains allowed? yes

Rogue Jedi
Sabretooth, he himself said Wraith was "Predictable", implying that he knows Wraith's tendencies.

Roland, durh, years of tracking Jumpers.

Mary Rice (Rice Bowl's Mom), again, she has years training tracking Jumpers.

Richard Reed, genius and shit.

Charles Xavier, mind control pwns.

Jean Grey, for her telekinesis.

John Preston, gotta have at least one gun master here.

Storm, I bet she could use her lightning powers to keep a Jumper from jumping.

Callisto, same reason Placidity stated.

Stryker, again, for what Placidity said.

Alpha Centauri
1. It's Reed Richards.

2. Storm can stop a jumper jumping, but all the Decepticons can't hit one?

-AC

Rogue Jedi
Reed Richards, same shit.

I said "I bet", and you forget she has Roland and his research to educate herself on Jumpers.

Darth Martin
*Optimus Prime - Leader; Great combination of size, speed, strength, and firepower.
*Data - Smartest character you can find out there. He'll be great assisting Ratchet with medical. He has great firepower in a phaser pistol and rifle. Not to mention his handy tri-corder.
*Storm - Can fly, has great weather control.
*Iron Man (Ultimate Avengers) - Intelligence, firepower, armor, and resources.
*Batman (Superman/Batman: Public Enemies) - Intelligence and resources. Great tracker/detective.
*Wolverine (Hulk vs.) - The ultimate fighting machine with an adamantium skeleton, pair of claws, keen senses, and a rediculous healing factor to boot.
*Ironhide - Brings a "take no bullshit" attitude like Wolverine. Will follow Prime's orders without question. Brings a ton of firepower. Can serve as transportation.
*Ratchet - Team's medical officer. Brings a cambination of size, strength, firepower, and intelligence. Can also serve as transportation.

Rogue Jedi
Humanoids, dude.

Darth Martin
Where did you say that? I'll make another list later.

Rogue Jedi
I didnt say that, so I guess they count.

Quincy
Doctor Manhattan

Rogue Jedi
Manhattan is as uber as it gets, dude.

Quincy
Yeah mmhmm?

Rogue Jedi
No uber characters haermm

Quincy
I'm sorry.

Who is Doctor Manhattan?

Rogue Jedi
http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Doctor_Manhattan

Quincy
You read it wrong.

Rogue Jedi
Big blue smurf lookin mother****er.

Quincy
http://mooreslore.corante.com/archives/images/jeopardy%20winner.jpg

Now you get it

Rogue Jedi
He had a hot girlfriend, ****ed that up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.