captain america with class 70 strength vs WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kornilius
who wins

chomperx9
why would class 70 strength help out caps when WWH is above 100

kornilius
Originally posted by chomperx9
why would class 70 strength help out caps when WWH is above 100

because this is not an arm wrestling competition this is a fight and in a fight it doesnt matter who is stronger in strength, my point is that class 70 will be enough for captain america to be able to hit leathal spots and deadly points in hulk body and effect him, captain america with his skills is always able to fight super strong oponnents so how well will he do against hulk if he got 70 class strength which is enough to effect his leathal spots in the body and pressure points

chomperx9
if they fought eachother same strength level cap would win for sure. he is smarter and a better fighter. but when theres a big difference in the strength level like cap level 70 strength and WWH above 100. it would take verry few hits to KO cap.

kornilius
if they fought eachother same strength level cap would win for sure. he is smarter and a better fighter. but when theres a big difference in the strength level like cap level 70 strength and WWH above 100. it would take verry few hits to KO cap.

i just love that strength >>>> everything else logic of most people here, cap while peak human is able to take down oponnents like beast, spider-man,wolverine,sabretooth act act act , if he gets class 70 strength that means its just enough to inflict damage on hulk, its not a weight lifting competition and not an arm wrestling match its a fight, captain america is faster, more agile, way way more skilled the hulk and with class 70 he got the strength to damage hulk, so now we got captain america who knows pressure points leathal spots and is a great strategist vs hulk who is just stronger and more durable then him but cap doesnt have to be stronger or more durable in order to hurt him, just look at gamora hurting thor the thing and thanos why? because of her skills combined with super human strength

there is no way a break who is just "stronger" going to beat someone who best him at everything and has the strength to damage him

Wild Shadow
i was going to go with you on this until u decided to try and refernce two guys that he shouldnt be able to "take out" with his peak human strength and simply decided to gloss over the background and circumstance of it being remotely possible.

chomperx9
Originally posted by kornilius
i just love that strength >>>> everything else logic of most people here, cap while peak human is able to take down oponnents like beast, spider-man,wolverine,sabretooth act act act , if he gets class 70 strength that means its just enough to inflict damage on hulk, its not a weight lifting competition and not an arm wrestling match its a fight, captain america is faster, more agile, way way more skilled the hulk and with class 70 he got the strength to damage hulk, so now we got captain america who knows pressure points leathal spots and is a great strategist vs hulk who is just stronger and more durable then him but cap doesnt have to be stronger or more durable in order to hurt him, just look at gamora hurting thor the thing and thanos why? because of her skills combined with super human strength

there is no way a break who is just "stronger" going to beat someone who best him at everything and has the strength to damage him the stronger person wont always win true but if that person is more durable and has a healing factor the weaker person is going to have more trouble taking him or her out without prep.

thanos-prime

there is no way a break who is just "stronger" going to beat someone who best him at everything and has the strength to damage him faster with the kinda leg muscles hulk is sporting i doubt it.more acrobatic and skilled definetly but those don't make up for the fact he can't keep the hulk down.cap doesn't have the kinda skill gamora does.

kornilius
the stronger person wont always win true but if that person is more durable and has a healing factor the weaker person is going to have more trouble taking him or her out without prep.

dont you get it? my point is that captain america is a great fighter and more skilled, due to his skills he can hurt characters that are stronger and more durable then him, hulk healing factos is good against cuts and blant force but he was never tested against pressure point and leathal spots that cause iternal damage and deadly and thats what captain america will inflict on him which is far worst then being hit by an ordenery class 100 brick , my point is that cap skills combined with class 70 are way above an ordenery class 100 brick in fighting

kornilius
Originally posted by thanos-prime
faster with the kinda leg muscles hulk is sporting i doubt it.more acrobatic and skilled definetly but those don't make up for the fact he can't keep the hulk down.cap doesn't have the kinda skill gamora does.

this is not a runing comeptition what is it with you guys? its about speed fight and in a fight captain america is too fast for hulk he will land 5 hits on him before hulk would be able to react

and wat does leg muscles have to do with anything? so a huge bodybuilder with bigger legs will be faster then an olympic runner? a kid would be able to run faster then him whats wrong with you people with your logic of strength and muscles >>>>> god

D_Dude1210
How much durability is Cap given?

thanos-prime
dont you get it? my point is that captain america is a great fighter and more skilled, due to his skills he can hurt characters that are stronger and more durable then him, hulk healing factos is good against cuts and blant force but he was never tested against pressure point and leathal spots that cause iternal damage and deadly and thats what captain america will inflict on him which is far worst then being hit by an ordenery class 100 brick , my point is that cap skills combined with class 70 are way above an ordenery class 100 brick in fighting ok but giving him a strength upgrade doesn't help if he can't take a punch,and what you don't seem to understand is that fighting skill isn't enough the hulk's healing factor is to good.

thanos-prime
this is not a runing comeptition what is it with you guys? its about speed fight and in a fight captain america is too fast for hulk he will land 5 hits on him before hulk would be able to react

and wat does leg muscles have to do with anything? so a huge bodybuilder with bigger legs will be faster then an olympic runner? a kid would be able to run faster then him whats wrong with you people with your logic of strength and muscles >>>>> god when you go on little rants like this it makes you look stupid and i thought you were talking about running speed anyway imo hulk should also have faster REFLEXES.

Warlord
cap with 70 ton strength is still leagues below WWH in the strength department. adding duarbility and regen this is still spite

kornilius
ok but giving him a strength upgrade doesn't help if he can't take a punch,and what you don't seem to understand is that fighting skill isn't enough the hulk's healing factor is to good.

again i will ask was his healing factor tested against pressure points? first of all look at thing who is very durable and gamora one shots him with pressure point hit

colossus got owned with a pressure point hit from beast to the side of his head

you know whats funny? everytime wolverine fans use the healing factor logic people always say that his healing factor cant heal everything and bland force and iternal damage will put him out... but when things get to hulk suddenly his healing factor is >>>>>>>>>> everything in the world allow me to laugh at you

as i said before if captain america hits hulk in the nerves which will paralize him, then pressure points that wont allow him to breath and cause iternal bleeding he will even die not just get ko

let me remind you that thunderbird was able to paralize hulk arms with his knives so yes pressure points do effect hulk

Wild Shadow
your going about this all wrong... you should be asking can Cap with 70 ton strength decapitate and severe appendages including the head(head is an appendage ppl)?

Cap regardless of strength should be able to evade every attack hulk throws aside from wide area attacks.

realistically hulk shouldnt have faired as well as he did in his WWH series.

kornilius
when you go on little rants like this it makes you look stupid and i thought you were talking about running speed anyway imo hulk should also have faster REFLEXES.

you really think that hulk got better reflex then captain america? now that really makes you look dumb, captain america got the skills and reflex to fight super fast oponnents he is too skilled for hulk and got fighting reflex , now what are hulk reflex feats? what did he ever do to put him above cap in reflex are you retarded? next thing hulk fanboys will argue that he is the best martial artist and hand 2 hand fighter in marvel eek!

kornilius
with class 70 strength cap will just decapitate hulk withhis shield and its game over

Wild Shadow
dont name call ppl.. miffed

be polite and discuss

kornilius
Originally posted by Wild Shadow

be polite and discuss

sorry you are right embarrasment

-Pr-
Originally posted by Wild Shadow

be polite and discuss

back-seat modding, are we?

uhuh

chomperx9
Originally posted by -Pr-

uhuh laughing i was about to reply to his post someone practicing on becoming a future mod. lol

The Pict
Originally posted by -Pr-

uhuh

He was. So I gave him a warning for it in a PM.

Batman-Prime
Captain America ftw.

With his Shield and his h2h skills I can't see WWH taking even 1 out of 10.

kornilius
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Captain America ftw.

With his Shield and his h2h skills I can't see WWH taking even 1 out of 10.

thumb up

nicamarvin

Naija boy
Hulk ftw.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by nicamarvin

The truth is that Hulk is a bleeder For some reason i have an imagine of Ben stiller with his one

Omega Vision
My heart says Captain America but my mind says Hulk.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Omega Vision
My heart says Captain America but my mind says Hulk.

Skill > Strength and brute force. Strength is great for each fighter but 70 tons are more then enough for CA to use his shield with deadly efficiency. The Hulk would hit stronger but CA has the Skill to dogde the fiercest blows and those he has to block with his Shield will be a nonfactor if his Str is boosted to 70 tons. The Shield absorbs a lot.

This would be like Gene LeBell (MA) vs. Milo Savage (Boxer). Savage hits harder and is a little bit stronger (WWH is a lot stronger then 70 tons but as said Cap has his shield) but LeBell has the technique to evade his blows long enough and in the end get the upper hand to choke Savage out.

Omega Vision
I just don't see how any being with Class 70 strength can put down the Hulk. I'm not saying Hulk takes this easily, actually the fight will probably last a long time and frustrate Hulk immensely but eventually Cap's not going to be able to take Hulk down, loathe as I usually am to the "Hulk will just get stronger and stronger until he can't be beat" argument I have to go with it this time because barring Captain America going for the decapitation (can't see Cap doing that) he has no way of stopping the Hulk, certainly not WW Hulk.

kornilius
I just don't see how any being with Class 70 strength can put down the Hulk. I'm not saying Hulk takes this easily, actually the fight will probably last a long time and frustrate Hulk immensely but eventually Cap's not going to be able to take Hulk down, loathe as I usually am to the "Hulk will just get stronger and stronger until he can't be beat" argument I have to go with it this time because barring Captain America going for the decapitation (can't see Cap doing that) he has no way of stopping the Hulk, certainly not WW Hulk.

as i said shield decapitation ftw smile

Batman-Prime

WWH's neck was broken right? Wolverines Claws cut him, right? (How strong is Wolverine, 1 tone range?) CA Shield, used as a weapon by someone like CA with 70 ttons str should do by far more dmg then Wolverines Claws. There are weak spots, like the neck the throat, eyes, nose, knees etc. CA would cripple the Hulk within minutes hard enough so the HF will take some time healing. He will be helpless and CA will have more then one blow to decapitate him.

Mindship
Doesn't class 100 mean a minimum lifting ability of 100 tons...and considering this is WWH we're talking about, it's a safe bet we're talking about wwaaayyyy over 100 tons?

Cap gonna need a lot more than class 70 strength, methinks.

kornilius
Originally posted by Mindship
Doesn't class 100 mean a minimum lifting ability of 100 tons...and considering this is WWH we're talking about, it's a safe bet we're talking about wwaaayyyy over 100 tons?

Cap gonna need a lot more than class 70 strength, methinks.

it doesnt matter how much he can lift its all about can cap hurt him or not and the answer is yes because class 70 + mad skills + vibranium shield = hulk will get his limbs cut because we all know he is soft enough to get cut by wolverine and have thunderbirds knives stuck in his shoulders cap is going to cut him with his shield and hulk can lift 1000000 tons for all that i care

Naija boy
One thunderclap from hulk will put Cap america to sleep. End of battle

Bouboumaster
Hulk still destroy him.

He can punch at supersonic speed, have a monstruous healing factor, and he's far, far above 100 tons strenght. And Green Scar Hulk is intelligent, and have combat skillz.

It's not enough for Steve to have the win.

Sin I AM
i wonder if these same folks who say Steve wins would say the same for Thor, minus exotic powers.....hmmmmmmmmm

The Nuul
LOL fail thread..

Cap has 70 tons strength but no DUR AT ALL.

Hulk stomps so damn hard, thunder clap FTW and much more...

Sin I AM
Originally posted by The Nuul
LOL fail thread..

Cap has 70 tons strength but no DUR AT ALL.

Hulk stomps so damn hard, thunder clap FTW and much more...

come on, its to be assumed he has atleast increased durability

CosmicComet
Hulk is easily one of the lamest comic book characters in play recently with his forced jobbing spells (thank God that shit doesn't work on Juggs), my dislike for the character aside, he still steamrolls Cap eventually.

Cap will handily outclass Hulk for an hour or so before he tires and Hulk goes through him then.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Sin I AM
i wonder if these same folks who say Steve wins would say the same for Thor, minus exotic powers.....hmmmmmmmmm

Thor SHOULD have no problems KOing Hulk outright with his superior (baseline at least) level of strength and infinitely better fighting experience. Alas, most writers are stupid as hell.

Batman-Prime

Thor without his exotic powers would fight quite long, for hours but in the end he would go down. He is an brawler, his weapon is blunt that's a great disadvantage. Redesign his Hammer into the one from Ultimate Thor and he would win.

But CA is leagues above Thor in h2h and he has his Shield with an sharp enough edge to do real dmg.

70 ton str also means to me, that you can hit something with that strength without every bone in your body breaking and without your flesh ripping. So yeah, his dur should be high enough too.

The Nuul
come on, its to be assumed he has atleast increased durability

Listen you.....

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Thor without his exotic powers would fight quite long, for hours but in the end he would go down. He is an brawler, his weapon is blunt that's a great disadvantage. Redesign his Hammer into the one from Ultimate Thor and he would win.

But CA is leagues above Thor in h2h and he has his Shield with an sharp enough edge to do real dmg.

70 ton str also means to me, that you can hit something with that strength without every bone in your body breaking and without your flesh ripping. So yeah, his dur should be high enough too. thumb up Adn i would like to add that the sheild is great to counter hulk strength b/c it would absorb all the impact from hulks blows.

The Nuul
Dark.....nice sig.

DarkOdin
Dark.....nice sig. thanks all the credit goes to starlock for making it

The Nuul
Bah, then is sucks.

DarkOdin
Bah, then is sucks. laughing

Lord Feron
lol

Brutacus
Hulk would win.

BattleMage
Cap 2/10.

BattleMage
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Thor SHOULD have no problems KOing Hulk outright with his superior (baseline at least) level of strength and infinitely better fighting experience. Alas, most writers are stupid as hell. Thor SHOULD have no problems KOing Supes outright with his superior (baseline at least) level of strength and infinitely better fighting experience. Alas, most writers are stupid as hell. Fixed smile

iceman24567
Except Superman is more skilled than Hulk and Superman isn't in this thread erm

BattleMage
Originally posted by iceman24567
Except Superman is more skilled than Hulk and Superman isn't in this thread erm So what herb.

iceman24567
So you are just flat out wrong.

h1a8
How would Cap fare against a WWH thunderclap? Does class 70 strength automatically grants immunity to it?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by h1a8
How would Cap fare against a WWH thunderclap? Does class 70 strength automatically grants immunity to it?
The shield could probably take a thunderclap. I don't think Cap wins but the Thunderclap isn't how he goes down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.