Apocalypse vs. Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zeuodin
Flat out knock down drag pull kick and scream fight.

Not the lame Poccy but when he is bad assed like fighting all of the xmen at the same time.

Vs.

Wonder Woman when she's fighting gods and stuff. Not when she's standing around looking lame while Superman does all the work.

The Nuul
Apoc stomps.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by The Nuul
Apoc stomps.
Really? I thought they were good matches for each other. Apoc is stronger than an enraged Superman? Even he has never Stomped Wonder Woman.

DarkOdin
WW 7of 10 wins

her strength should be able to match apocalypes and here speed and flight should give her the edge. Also i think she get 1 or 2 wins for hogtie Apocalypse with the lasso.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Zeuodin
Really? I thought they were good matches for each other. Apoc is stronger than an enraged Superman? Even he has never Stomped Wonder Woman.

enraged Superman = stupid Superman.

A calm Superman has beaten her more than once.

Warlord
apocalypse

galactusischere
Apocolypse 10/10
Any strenght he desires, size and molecular manipulation FTW

Placidity
Originally posted by galactusischere

Any strenght he desires

Not really.

Survivor19
Since poccy can fly and teleport, is very agile when he wants to be and fast enough to slap speedsters around before they can even get close and land a single hit...
i do not see what edge are you talking about...

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Survivor19
Since poccy can fly and teleport, is very agile when he wants to be and fast enough to slap speedsters around before they can even get close and land a single hit...
i do not see what edge are you talking about... what speedster has he hit that are as fast as WW???

The Nuul
NONE!

Nihilist
Originally posted by DarkOdin
what speedster has he hit that are as fast as WW??? The only speedster he has hit is Quicksilver iirc

The Nuul
He is no where near WW in terms of speed.

Nihilist
He is no where near WW in terms of speed. Never said he wasnone

The Nuul
I know.

Omega Vision
Apocalypse always struck me as a Big Fish in a Small Pond. Yeah he seems pretty bad-ass when he's taking on the X-Men but when has he been a threat to the entire MU?

Lord Feron
Age or apocalypse? but yeah thats a alternate timeline and may not be canon or atleast maybe not the apoc the op is talking about.

BUt idk i havent read anything about Apoc in a while. I find it hard believe for him to beat WW.

Survivor19
Does Quicksilver qualifyes?

The Nuul
Apoc is above X Men, yes but is still far away from WW.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Survivor19
Does Quicksilver qualifyes? not compared to WW not even close

The Nuul
Originally posted by Nihilist
The only speedster he has hit is Quicksilver iirc Originally posted by The Nuul
He is no where near WW in terms of speed. Originally posted by Nihilist
Never said he wasnone

galactusischere
Apoc stomps how can WW win?

Omega Vision
Apoc stomps how can WW win?
By punching him in his celestial enhanced balls? Who has Apocalypse beaten that's on Wonder Woman's level? I'm not saying he hasn't I just can't recall any instances where he's beaten someone on Diana's level.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Omega Vision
By punching him in his celestial enhanced balls? Who has Apocalypse beaten that's on Wonder Woman's level? I'm not saying he hasn't I just can't recall any instances where he's beaten someone on Diana's level.
Me neither but still if this is a non-jobbing Apoc then he should rape WW.
Molecular manipulation, any strenght he desires abd size alteration FTW

The Nuul

schmoll

BattleMage
Originally posted by DarkOdin
WW 7of 10 wins

her strength should be able to match apocalypes and here speed and flight should give her the edge. Also i think she get 1 or 2 wins for hogtie Apocalypse with the lasso. pathetic. Apocalypse rapes her big grin

Omega Vision
So you admit he's never beaten someone on her level so far as you know but you're still claiming he'd rape her? Such grand debate skills. I dare say you're a Master Debater. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Omega Vision
Originally posted by BattleMage
pathetic. Apocalypse get's raped by her and likes it big grin
fixed

BattleMage
Wow Wonder Woman as a horsemen.

The Nuul
Speculation at best it is...

Nihilist
So you admit he's never beaten someone on her level so far as you know but you're still claiming he'd rape her? Such grand debate skills. I dare say you're a Master Debater. roll eyes (sarcastic) He has had the better of/stalemated Loki,Ikaris and the High Evolutionary in battle.

galactusischere
So you admit he's never beaten someone on her level so far as you know but you're still claiming he'd rape her? Such grand debate skills. I dare say you're a Master Debater. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Hes beaten the X-men but no I don't recall him beating anyone on that level. You still fail to give me good arguements to why WW can beat En Sabah Nur

galactusischere
He has had the better of/stalemated Loki,Ikaris and the High Evolutionary in battle.

for Omega

Omega Vision
He has had the better of/stalemated Loki,Ikaris and the High Evolutionary in battle.
See those are feats. The above poster didn't say that, he just believed that Apocalypse could beat WW "just because". Diana has taken down her fair share of beings with proximate power to those guys. Circe and Ares for instance.

galactusischere
See those are feats. The above poster didn't say that, he just believed that Apocalypse could beat WW "just because". Diana has taken down her fair share of beings with proximate power to those guys. Circe and Ares for instance.

man read up on Apoc's powers?
How the fu*k is she going to beat him with her Super strenght and speed?
Apoc can get as strong as he wants

The Nuul

Loki is above Apoc, crap writing. And is above WW.

HE is really written wrong and is all over the place.

Cant say for Ikaris.

galactusischere

Cant say for Ikaris.

and how many opponents has WW beaten due to crappy writing?
WW has literally no way of beating Apoc.
Superior strenght
Genius level intellect
Size alteration
Molecular Manipulation
the only things shes got is her faster speed which is debatable and her lasso.

Nihilist

Cant say for Ikaris. Bullshit, you cant just call crappy writing when you dont like it, have you actually read the fight.

Omega Vision
and how many opponents has WW beaten due to crappy writing?
WW has literally no way of beating Apoc.
Superior strenght
Genius level intellect
Size alteration
Molecular Manipulation
the only things shes got is her faster speed which is debatable and her lasso.
Prove he's stronger. And yes she is faster because she keeps pace with Superman and Flash and has been said to actually punch faster than Superman even though Superman runs and flies faster. What speed feats does Apoc have?

galactusischere
Prove he's stronger. And yes she is faster because she keeps pace with Superman and Flash and has been said to actually punch faster than Superman even though Superman runs and flies faster. What speed feats does Apoc have?

She can't go at light speed fo sure.
Hes obviously stronger, one of his powersets is that he can get as strong as he wants.
He can become as strongs as savage Hulk if he wants or Planet Hulk or base Galactus without amp.
He can also become as big as Exitar if he wants to.
Nothing WW can do against him

Omega Vision
She can't go at light speed fo sure.
Hes obviously stronger, one of his powersets is that he can get as strong as he wants.
He can become as strongs as savage Hulk if he wants or Planet Hulk or base Galactus without amp.
He can also become as big as Exitar if he wants to.
Nothing WW can do against him
And birds go tweet. When has he done any of those things on panel? If he can do that why isn't he Super King Big Nuts of the Marvel Universe?

galactusischere
And birds go tweet. When has he done any of those things on panel? If he can do that why isn't he Super King Big Nuts of the Marvel Universe?

Um.. because hes a jobber?
and if u dont believe me answer these questions: why was Abraxas stopped? Why was Oblivion stopped? Why was Magus stopped?
Because if any of them succeed then there would be NO plot involving earth.

Omega Vision
Um.. because hes a jobber?
and if u dont believe me answer these questions: why was Abraxas stopped? Why was Oblivion stopped? Why was Magus stopped?
Because if any of them succeed then there would be NO plot involving earth.
You're not helping your case one bit. Prove to me Apocalypse can grow as large as Exitar or become infinitely strong or stop debating.

galactusischere
You're not helping your case one bit. Prove to me Apocalypse can grow as large as Exitar or become infinitely strong or stop debating.

It is listed as one of his powersets.
Im not going to go through all of Apocolypse's showings because u don't WANT to believe that WW loses or Apoc doesn't have those powers

Omega Vision
Im not going to go through all of Apocolypse's showings because u don't WANT to believe that WW loses or Apoc doesn't have those powers
Show me scans and I'll believe. We all know Wonder Woman has super-strength, flight, and super-speed not because it's been listed in some handbook but because its been shown time and time again. Now show me real evidence that Apocalypse can truly do what you say he can and I'll shut up.

r0nm0n88

apoc has never shown his infinite strength, diana can hang with supes. i have to take her for the majority.

Kris Blaze
Gotta be Apocalypse.

Konton
Apocalypse.

thanos-prime
Apoc

The Nuul
Bullshit, you cant just call crappy writing when you dont like it, have you actually read the fight.

You mean Acts of Vengeance X-Factor 50....Yes I have it.

1. This was written in a old X-factor comic that is not known for its great writing and Loki was under written.

2. Arishem the Judge right hand shouldnt have been blown off so easily by Jean.

I think its crap writing.

Written properly Loki is above Apoc.

Omega Vision
You mean Acts of Vengeance X-Factor 50....Yes I have it.

1. This was written in a old X-factor comic that is not known for its great writing and Loki was under written.

2. Arishem the Judge right hand shouldnt have been blown off so easily by Jean.

I think its crap writing.

Written properly Loki is above Apoc.
Calling something crap writing (even when it is rightly crap) doesn't seem to cut it for some people. Hence why some people seem to think Scathan (a celestial) is more powerful than Living Tribunal just because of one crappy little book from thirty years ago written by a total hack with no understanding of power levels or cosmic hierarchy.

galactusischere
Calling something crap writing (even when it is rightly crap) doesn't seem to cut it for some people. Hence why some people seem to think Scathan (a celestial) is more powerful than Living Tribunal just because of one crappy little book from thirty years ago written by a total hack with no understanding of power levels or cosmic hierarchy. "Superhuman Strength: Apocalypse possesses superhuman strength that he can further increase by drawing upon outside energy sources; Apocalypse has shown to be strong enough to physically restrain the Hulk while the Hulk was in an enraged state. Hence, Apocalypse is capable of lifting far in excess of 100 tons."

see that?
Hulk's strenght>WW's

Zeuodin
"Superhuman Strength: Apocalypse possesses superhuman strength that he can further increase by drawing upon outside energy sources; Apocalypse has shown to be strong enough to physically restrain the Hulk while the Hulk was in an enraged state. Hence, Apocalypse is capable of lifting far in excess of 100 tons."

see that?
Hulk's strenght>WW's
That doesn't make Sense. Wonder Woman could restrain an enraged hulk. DC says she the second strongest being on DC earth. How can she not restrain Hulk?

galactusischere
That doesn't make Sense. Wonder Woman could restrain an enraged hulk. DC says she the second strongest being on DC earth. How can she not restrain Hulk?
It has been argued that Hulk>WW in strenght.
How can she restrain Hulk without her lasso?
there are atleast 5 DC earth based characters stronger than her.
But for now all I can think of is DD.

Omega Vision
"Superhuman Strength: Apocalypse possesses superhuman strength that he can further increase by drawing upon outside energy sources; Apocalypse has shown to be strong enough to physically restrain the Hulk while the Hulk was in an enraged state. Hence, Apocalypse is capable of lifting far in excess of 100 tons."

see that?
Hulk's strenght>WW's
See that's what I want to see. Some actual feats. Now that you've convinced me he has the strength to take down Wonder Woman show me evidence he has the speed to keep up with her. Because strength is fine but WW's main assets, what make her valuable even in light of the fact that Superman is stronger then her is her combat skill and her agility which outstrip Superman's by far.

Kris Blaze
That Hulk did not have the ability to grow in strength. So he was pretty much 100 tons and no more.

galactusischere
See that's what I want to see. Some actual feats. Now that you've convinced me he has the strength to take down Wonder Woman show me evidence he has the speed to keep up with her. Because strength is fine but WW's main assets, what make her valuable even in light of the fact that Superman is stronger then her is her combat skill and her agility which outstrip Superman's by far.
Im 100% sure that Apoc doesn't have any combat skills.
He can move at superspeed but it is unclear how fast BUT he can generate energy blasts, has Telekenisis, and can teleport. Those make up for it.
and for the Hulk incident(couldn't find all the scans but this is enough to show what I mean):
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/10069/514868-apocalypse_vs_hulk_00_super.jpg
Edit: and check out this ability that we didn't know about.
"Blood of Apocalypse: As recently revealed, Apocalypse's techno-organic blood has many unique properties. With only a drop of his blood into a vat of organs, blood, etc. the virus can rewrite the genetic code of the material within to form a new body for Apocalypse."
just like Lobo

galactusischere
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
That Hulk did not have the ability to grow in strength. So he was pretty much 100 tons and no more.
Yea but still impressive

Omega Vision
The main test for Apocalypse to see if he could take down Wonder Woman would be if he fought and beat Thor because that would prove he was > Wonder Woman. Even then it's not a stomp. Apocalypse is going to have to work for a victory any way you slice it.

Omega Vision
Yea but still impressive
And well within Wonder Woman's capabilities since she eats Baseline Class 100's for breakfast.

galactusischere
The main test for Apocalypse to see if he could take down Wonder Woman would be if he fought and beat Thor because that would prove he was > Wonder Woman. Even then it's not a stomp. Apocalypse is going to have to work for a victory any way you slice it.

Thor would stomp WW any day
and read my post again cause I added something

Omega Vision
You obviously don't know anything about Wonder Woman. I agree Thor beats her but its not a stomp, Thor would be lucky to escape the battle with his Asgardian balls intact and would probably have to go all out to put down an enraged Diana. As for your additional comment that's nothing like Lobo. A vat of organs? Oh sure I bet he carries around vats of organs with him all the time. Lobo regenerates an entire body from a single drop of blood, no "vat of organs" required.

carver9
And well within Wonder Woman's capabilities since she eats Baseline Class 100's for breakfast.

Hulk wasnt baseline 100 in that comic and Apocalypse held him in place easily.

You also said that wonder woman can keep up with flash and superman in combat.

How fast was flash moving when he was fighting her?

How fast is superman combat speed?

Then you said that quicksilver speed is nothing compared to wonder woman. Would you like to compare combat speed feats with the two because I promise you I'll win.

Quicksilver use his speed during combat far better than wonder woman even though her reflexes MIGHT be superior and thats a strong MIGHT.

galactusischere
You obviously don't know anything about Wonder Woman. I agree Thor beats her but its not a stomp, Thor would be lucky to escape the battle with his Asgardian balls intact and would probably have to go all out to put down an enraged Diana.

Thor>Surfer
Thor=Superman
Surfer>Supes because of weakness exploison
Supes>>Diana
Surfer>>Diana
Thor>>Diana
FACT

carver9

Not stomp but he would be her (barely). Wonder woman is under rated.

She is Superman with better reflexes and far better fighting skills.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk wasnt baseline 100 in that comic and Apocalypse held him in place easily.

You also said that wonder woman can keep up with flash and superman in combat.

How fast was flash moving when he was fighting her?

How fast is superman combat speed?

Then you said that quicksilver speed is nothing compared to wonder woman. Would you like to compare combat speed feats with the two because I promise you I'll win.

Quicksilver use his speed during combat far better than wonder woman even though her reflexes MIGHT be superior and thats a strong MIGHT.
Lol you are an idiot, Quick Silver is capable of what? Mach 5 at best? Wonder Woman has kept up with Flash running at trans light velocity.

carver9
Thor>Surfer
Thor=Superman
Supes>>Diana
Surfer>>Diana
Thor>>Diana
FACT

This list is all f***ed up.

Omega Vision
Thor>Surfer
Thor=Superman
Supes>>Diana
Surfer>>Diana
Thor>>Diana
FACT
Wow your logic is interesting to say the least. roll eyes (sarcastic)

carver9
Lol you are an idiot, Quick Silver is capable of what? Mach 5 at best? Wonder Woman has kept up with Flash running at trans light velocity.

I'll be back, I'm going to put up some scans of COMBAT speed feats from quicksilver and I want you to beat mine. I never said that wonder woman cant FLY faster than quicksilver, I'm talking about combat speed.

Kris Blaze
Carver vs Omega vision, battlezone.

Go Quicksilver's speed against Wonder Woman.

galactusischere
Wow your logic is interesting to say the least. roll eyes (sarcastic) how so?
SS only beats Supes because of weakness exploison. And on this thread more people have said Thor is stronger than Surfer than Surfer>Thor.
and they all can beat Diana.

carver9
Omega, here ya go, show me wonder woman fighting on this level.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/A_Flight3/QS2.jpg

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/A_Flight3/QS1.jpg

carver9
Quicksilver smoking 15 cigarettes before the match goes out.
http://www.martinball.fsnet.co.uk/images/full/cigs.jpg

Fights exodus and blitz him the ENTIRE fight.
http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/3350/quicksilvervsexodus016av.jpg
http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/4605/quicksilvervsexodus025lo.jpg
http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/8858/quicksilvervsexodus036vt.jpg
http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/6602/quicksilvervsexodus049ku.jpg
http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/3599/quicksilvervsexodus053pn.jpg

Kris Blaze
I didn't know ultimate universe counted for 616

carver9
I'll be waiting omega

Omega Vision
Here's WW running with Flash:

http://img244.imageshack.us/i/jla43pg069rw.jpg/
http://img49.imageshack.us/i/jla43pg081oz.jpg/
http://img49.imageshack.us/i/jla43pg095ou.jpg/

carver9
I didn't know ultimate universe counted for 616

LOL, I knew that but 616 quicksilver is much faster than ultimate quicksilver.

carver9
Here's WW running with Flash:

http://img244.imageshack.us/i/jla43pg069rw.jpg/
http://img49.imageshack.us/i/jla43pg081oz.jpg/
http://img49.imageshack.us/i/jla43pg095ou.jpg/

I'll be waiting on those combat feats. confused

Can you show me her fighting on quicksilver level, not running.

By the way, how fast was flash going while running because he was fighting amazo at mach 1?

Kris Blaze
LOL, I knew that but 616 quicksilver is much faster than ultimate quicksilver.

That simply isn't true.

carver9
That simply isn't true.

So ultimate quicksilver is faster?

Omega Vision
Here's her actually taking down a speeding Flash (who's much faster than Quicksilver ever will be)
http://img511.imageshack.us/i/18199wu.jpg/

Omega Vision
And just for fun:
http://img179.imageshack.us/i/scan0003vh8.jpg/

-Pr-
It has been argued that Hulk>WW in strenght.
How can she restrain Hulk without her lasso?
there are atleast 5 DC earth based characters stronger than her.
But for now all I can think of is DD.

or, you know, Superman.

Zeuodin
Wondy fighting flash

http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/01/20/1228658_983x1520.jpg

http://www.picamatic.com/view/1228663_WonderWoman109-18/
http://www.picamatic.com/view/1228665_WonderWoman109-19/
http://www.picamatic.com/view/1228662_WonderWoman109-17/
http://www.picamatic.com/view/1228667_WonderWoman109-20/

Kris Blaze
Quicksilver was also powered up in his fight against Exodus, he used Isotope E to further his own powers. Isotope E was so powerful that Man-beast AND Exodus were not certain of it's limits.

Which leaves him blitzing Cyclops and Iron Man....oh wow.

Zeuodin
Here she is also fighting at crazy Speeds.

http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/01/26/1228691_560x867.jpg

Konton
Carver you're ridiculous. Blitzing Cyclops and Iron Man isn't exactly noteworthy.

Diana can run with Jesse Quick and tap into the speedforce under her own power.

-Pr-
and don't forget. cyclops once tagged quicksilver.

galactusischere
So what?
Only speed(which is debatable its only been proven that shes faster than QS) and Combat skills won't save her .
Apocs got everything going for him other than those two for sure

Konton
He was being sarcastic.

-Pr-
So what?
Only speed(which is debatable its only been proven that shes faster than QS) and Combat skills won't save her .

like what, his limitless strength?

and i wasn't being sarcastic. cyclops did.

Omega Vision
So what?
Okay so lets see here: you've failed to prove he's stronger, faster, or more skilled than Diana. Sounds like your argument is failing. Speed is not debatable here, when has Apoc tagged someone with Flash's speed? And don't say Quicksilver because you won't get anywhere with that argument.

Kris Blaze
Cyclops and IM is also from the Infinity Crusade. One of the sides were mind controlled at all times.
Originally posted by -Pr-
and don't forget. cyclops once tagged quicksilver.
Can't something be done about Carver always purposely using feats from other universes, lying about the context and so on?
So what?
So, so what? It's not debatable if she has proven that she's faster. You have keeping up with Superman, Zoom, Flash and Jesse Quick, versus being faster than Iron Man and Cyclops. There does not exist any kind proof that Apocalypse is stronger than her. Her physical bouts far outnumbers his.

I'm under the opinion that Apocalypse wins, but that is just a weak argument.

Zeuodin
I see her as a stonger. I see him as more durable and more versatile. I think they pretty much split the win over each other. If he's not acting a dunce like he normally does.

carver9
You all arent getting the point, I agree, tagging cyclops isnt impressive, its the style on how he's doing it, how he fights. Quicksilver blitz throughout a fight. His combat speed is just more impressive.

Ironman has shown speed feats of him reacting in nanoseconds so blitzing him is impressive.

carver9
Here's her actually taking down a speeding Flash (who's much faster than Quicksilver ever will be)
http://img511.imageshack.us/i/18199wu.jpg/

LOL, she had to predict his movements in order to pull that feat.

thanos-prime
How would wonderwoman fare against a telepathic assault?

Zeuodin
Originally posted by thanos-prime
Some times they do sometimes they don't. You gotta be like Queen of Fables lvl to have it work right.

Omega Vision
You all arent getting the point, I agree, tagging cyclops isnt impressive, its the style on how he's doing it, how he fights. Quicksilver blitz throughout a fight. His combat speed is just more impressive.

Ironman has shown speed feats of him reacting in nanoseconds so blitzing him is impressive.
Do you have any idea how fast you have to be to spar with Superman? Wonder Woman does it all the time. Not only that but Batman has stated that Wonder Woman's combat speed (punches, kicks, etc) is faster than Clark's is.

-Pr-

you're trying to create this new criteria that simply doesn't exist. wonder woman is factually far faster than quicksilver in terms of reflexes and travel speed. it's that simple.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by thanos-prime
For starters she would be immune to it.

galactusischere
Okay so lets see here: you've failed to prove he's stronger, faster, or more skilled than Diana. Sounds like your argument is failing. Speed is not debatable here, when has Apoc tagged someone with Flash's speed? And don't say Quicksilver because you won't get anywhere with that argument.

He restrained Hulk who was above class 100 at the time but couldn't get more powerful.
Hes body and abilities are freakin enhanced by celestials. He has genious level intellect. Size advantage. Regeneration. Telekenisis. Force fields. Energy blasts. 7 to 2 without counting strenght.

P.S. look at the picture more carefuly(the one that Flash and WW were running circles around J'onn)there are like 5-4 flashes for 3 wondys. So no she didn't exactly move as fast as him.

Omega Vision
LOL, she had to predict his movements in order to pull that feat.
Your point being? She still can move fast enough to stop him. You or I couldn't hope to intercept Flash if we could predict his movements, not even close. Batman couldn't do it. Only Deathstroke (via PIS and his supersoldier reflexes) or someone faster can do it.

carver9
Fighting the entire inhumans and is blitzing throughout the fight.

http://img147.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=c6dcc_trackq2.jpg#
http://img137.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=14a3f_trackq4.jpg

http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/5746/ultraverseavengersvsloki22nk.jpg
http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/5470/ultraverseavengersvsloki38cl.jpg

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/3177/014659vf.jpg
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/7203/014667ji.jpg

Everybody during the house of m getting blitzed

http://img489.imageshack.us/img489/3241/hom11ti.jpg

-Pr-
Your point being? She still can move fast enough to stop him. You or I couldn't hope to intercept Flash if we could predict his movements, not even close. Batman couldn't do it. Only Deathstroke (via PIS and his supersoldier reflexes) or someone faster can do it.

don't forget prep.

Spire
Wonder Woman is not faster than Quicksilver.

She never will be.

Ever. Never. Forever.

Omega Vision
He restrained Hulk who was above class 100 at the time but couldn't get more powerful.
Hes body and abilities are freakin enhanced by celestials. He has genious level intellect. Size advantage. Regeneration. Telekenisis. Force fields. Energy blasts. 7 to 2 without counting strenght.

P.S. look at the picture more carefuly(the one that Flash and WW were running circles around J'onn)there are like 5-4 flashes for 3 wondys. So no she didn't exactly move as fast as him.
DO you have any ****ing idea how fast Flash runs? Flash can run faster than anyone because that's what he does and his legs are cut out for it and he's got experience running (plus a connection with the speed force). Wonder Woman, with no connection to the speed force (and more accustomed to flying) manages to keep up with him. Stop trying to undermine Wonder Woman so you can make Apocalypse (who I've yet to see a solid speed feat from) look better, its not working.

carver9
Do you have any idea how fast you have to be to spar with Superman? Wonder Woman does it all the time. Not only that but Batman has stated that Wonder Woman's combat speed (punches, kicks, etc) is faster than Clark's is.

Batman, solomon grundy, kovikt, despero, titus, lobo, the general, shaggy man, the list goes on, has fought against superman and how fast does superman fight anyway?

Wei Phoenix
Batman, solomon grundy, kovikt, despero, titus, lobo, the general, shaggy man, the list goes on, has fought against superman and how fast does superman fight anyway?

Do you think Superman would really go all out especially in speed against people like Batman?

galactusischere
don't forget prep.

ONLY speed and combat skills to energy blasts, force field, size alteration, shapeshifting ANY PART OF HIS BODY, telepathy(which I don't think would work), telekenisis, molecular manipulation, and regeneration.
Power Vs. Power that is greater and versatality

Kris Blaze
It continues.

House of M, Ultraverse and so on.

carver9
you're trying to create this new criteria that simply doesn't exist. wonder woman is factually far faster than quicksilver in terms of reflexes and travel speed. it's that simple.

Its not a new criteria, quicksilver just fight in a better fashion than wonder woman; his combat speed is just plain out much better than hers.

Hell, cheetah along with a thousand others tag her all the time whereas people with the same speed fight quicksilver and gets overwhelmed by him without a plot device.

Wonder woman goes fist 2 fist with her opponents whereas quicksilver blitz his opponents the entire time using fast punches, etc....

carver9
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Do you think Superman would really go all out especially in speed against people like Batman?

Not against Batman but against 90% of the people that I named, there was no reason for him not to fight like the way you think of him being able to fight.

Do you think the people that I named would be able to tag quicksilver the way that they tag Superman and Wonderwoman?

galactusischere
DO you have any ****ing idea how fast Flash runs? Flash can run faster than anyone because that's what he does and his legs are cut out for it and he's got experience running (plus a connection with the speed force). Wonder Woman, with no connection to the speed force (and more accustomed to flying) manages to keep up with him. Stop trying to undermine Wonder Woman so you can make Apocalypse (who I've yet to see a solid speed feat from) look better, its not working.

Your missing the point.
Im not saying that shes not fast all im saying is that Flash's speed is definately > wondy's. Apoc has never shown any speed feats that im aware of so ok speed goes to WW along with combat skills, what about the others that I've listed.
and lets consider their strenght equal for the sake of this thread.

Omega Vision
You people are impossible.
Here's him displaying his fighting speed:
http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/4530/08222005115613am7bx.jpg
http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/679/08222005124311pm3un.jpg
http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/9203/pics0017bn.jpg

Wei Phoenix
Not against Batman but against 90% of the people that I named, there was no reason for him not to fight like the way you think of him being able to fight.

Do you think the people that I named would be able to tag quicksilver the way that they tag Superman and Wonderwoman?

Sure they could. If I'm not mistaken Konvikt was given a free shot so that's not really a feat of tagging Superman. I'd say that there's a difference in his speed from times like when he fought Imperiex and the times he fights Grundy and stuff like that.

Omega Vision
Your missing the point.
Im not saying that shes not fast all im saying is that Flash's speed is definately > wondy's. Apoc has never shown any speed feats that im aware of so ok speed goes to WW along with combat skills, what about the others that I've listed.
and lets consider their strenght equal for the sake of this thread.
No you're missing the point. You just defeated your own argument and then stated an obvious fact (flash>WW in terms of speed) which does nothing to prove Apocalypse is fast, just that Flash is fast.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Spire
Wonder Woman is not faster than Quicksilver.

She never will be.

Ever. Never. Forever.
You are kidding right? I just know you are.

galactusischere
Oh and for ur point that Apoc has never shown his speed so that we must automaticaly assume that WW>him. Has Galactus ever shown his speed? Has Eternity? Has LT? Has Spectre?

carver9

Did I say wonder woman was slow, no she's not but keeping up with someone and predicting there movements is totally different.

Wonder woman is a warrior and the sad thing about it is that she admitted that she's a snail compared to flash in that same comic that you're using as a feat. She states that she faster than humans but flash is on a different level.

That feat is sh**

Kris Blaze
Oh and for ur point that Apoc has never shown his speed so that we must automaticaly assume that WW>him. Has Galactus ever shown his speed? Has Eternity? Has LT? Has Spectre?

Awful analogy.

Zeuodin
ONLY speed and combat skills to energy blasts, force field, size alteration, shapeshifting ANY PART OF HIS BODY, telepathy(which I don't think would work), telekenisis, molecular manipulation, and regeneration.
Power Vs. Power that is greater and versatality
Wait what/ Only Speed and Combat Skills? What about her Strength which is equal to or greater than his? or her bracers or Tiara or lasso? Those are part of her powers. Or her new powers. That soul thing her lasso does. Her energy punches. All that stuff.

iceman24567
I highly doubt Apoc's lame excuse for Tp would even bother Wonder Woman erm

Omega Vision
Did I say wonder woman was slow, no she's not but keeping up with someone and predicting there movements is totally different.

Wonder woman is a warrior and the sad thing about it is that she admitted that she's a snail compared to flash in that same comic that you're using as a feat. She states that she faster than humans but flash is on a different level.

That feat is sh**
There isn't enough brain power between you and Galactusischere to light up a dim light bulb. The Flash is to speed what Classic Strange was to magic or what PC Superman was to strength. Of course she's not as fast as the Flash, the point is she can run with him, Quicksilver couldn't do that.

galactusischere
No you're missing the point. You just defeated your own argument and then stated an obvious fact (flash>WW in terms of speed) which does nothing to prove Apocalypse is fast, just that Flash is fast.

Read what I say instead of just saying bull that ive defeated my arguement.
Answer my question from my previous post. It doesn't prove shit that Apoc hasn't used his speed so he doesn't have speed that COULD be faster than WW.

carver9

Superman and Wonderwoman along with martian manhunter and thousands of more has speed, thats not the problem. I know Wonder woman can fight fast along with Superman but I asked you HOW fast, not show me some scan of him doing after images that I can pull from a spiderman respect thread (spiderman blitzing hulk showing 20 after images).

You still havent shown me anything that is similar to the way quicksilver fighting combat speed.

Zeuodin
Answer my question from my previous post. It doesn't prove shit that Apoc hasn't used his speed so he doesn't have speed that COULD be faster than WW.
Who deals in what could be? The rules say we gotta debate comics. What has been shown.

carver9
There isn't enough brain power between you and Galactusischere to light up a dim light bulb. The Flash is to speed what Classic Strange was to magic or what PC Superman was to strength. Of course she's not as fast as the Flash, the point is she can run with him, Quicksilver couldn't do that.

So when Flash and Wonder Woman was running flash was running at light speed? confused

Zeuodin
Superman and Wonderwoman along with martian manhunter and thousands of more has speed, thats not the problem. I know Wonder woman can fight fast along with Superman but I asked you HOW fast, not show me some scan of him doing after images that I can pull from a spiderman respect thread (spiderman blitzing hulk showing 20 after images).

You still havent shown me anything that is similar to the way quicksilver fighting combat speed.
All you did was show quicksilver moving faster than regular people.

Omega Vision
That's not how things work here. Unless its proven he has speed you assume he doesn't. Or just because Batman has never shown the ability to levitate but its never been outright stated that he can't are we to assume he can? That's a bullshit argument if I've ever seen one.

galactusischere
Wait what/ Only Speed and Combat Skills? What about her Strength which is equal to or greater than his? or her bracers or Tiara or lasso? Those are part of her powers. Or her new powers. That soul thing her lasso does. Her energy punches. All that stuff.

Their strenght lets assume is equal.
Her bracers aren't worth that much in this fight. Lasso? thats why hes got teleportation.

Omega Vision
Their strenght lets assume is equal.
Her bracers aren't worth that much in this fight. Lasso? thats why hes got teleportation.
Sure they aren't worth much. /sarcasm. You don't know shit about Wonder Woman do you? You don't seem to know crap about DC period.

iceman24567
He's going to teleport out of the Lasso? When has Quicksilver run at light speed? It's obvious she's just flat out faster than him in every way.

carver9
All you did was show quicksilver moving faster than regular people.

I showed quicksilver blitzing throughout his fights. I showed consistant speed feats during combat. I showed quicksilver doing speed punches while moving at super speed during combat. Just because he isnt fighting thanos doesnt mean that his feats isnt impressive.

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
He's going to teleport out of the Lasso? When has Quicksilver run at light speed? It's obvious she's just flat out faster than him in every way.

Show me wonder woman running or flying at the speed of light.

carver9
Wonder woman wins this 7/10

galactusischere
O wow WHEN did I say Flash was slow? When did I say Wondie was slow? Flash is definately>>>>>>>>Apoc in speed. Wonder Woman would NEVER be able to run faster than light as she is written right now.

galactusischere
Hes going to teleport before the lasso reaches him?

galactusischere
Sure they aren't worth much. /sarcasm. You don't know shit about Wonder Woman do you? You don't seem to know crap about DC period.
Teleport outta the way of the lasso? is that a bad solution?
You don't know shit about Apocolypse

iceman24567
Hes going to teleport before the lasso reaches him? Really what happens when he reappears and he gets lassoed anyway?

galactusischere
People sometimes overrate WW that they say she can beat Binary...
and your overestimating her to say she can keep up with En Sabah Nur.

iceman24567
Show me wonder woman running or flying at the speed of light. It's been posted numerous time she has reached lightspeed so you can't compare her to Quicksilver she is well beyond him.

Omega Vision
I showed quicksilver blitzing throughout his fights. I showed consistant speed feats during combat. I showed quicksilver doing speed punches while moving at super speed during combat. Just because he isnt fighting thanos doesnt mean that his feats isnt impressive.
It's not really impressive considering that Wonder Woman and Superman could do the same thing easily.
You want to see speed here's real speed:
http://img148.imageshack.us/i/jlasfo2004dvp16cq8.jpg/
http://img201.imageshack.us/i/jlasfo2004dvp17io1.jpg/
http://img201.imageshack.us/i/jlasfo2004dvp18aq7.jpg/
http://img201.imageshack.us/i/jlasfo2004dvp19uo8.jpg/
http://img175.imageshack.us/i/jlasfo2004dvp20yl5.jpg/
http://img145.imageshack.us/i/jlasfo2004dvp21ra3.jpg/
http://img145.imageshack.us/i/jlasfo2004dvp22io2.jpg/
http://img244.imageshack.us/i/jlasfo2004dvp23nl3.jpg/

http://www.4thletter.net/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/JLA89pg01.jpg
http://www.4thletter.net/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/JLA89pg02.jpg
And that boys and girls is why Flash comics should never last more than five pages.
Keep in mind that Wonder Woman has fought this guy and raced with him.

iceman24567
and your overestimating her to say she can keep up with En Sabah Nur. Their is no reason why she can't keep up with him easily he isn't that powerful he's just fairly versatile she should win a vast majority against him.

galactusischere
It's not really impressive considering that Wonder Woman and Superman could do the same thing easily.
You want to see speed here's real speed:
http://img148.imageshack.us/i/jlasfo2004dvp16cq8.jpg/
http://img201.imageshack.us/i/jlasfo2004dvp17io1.jpg/
http://img201.imageshack.us/i/jlasfo2004dvp18aq7.jpg/
http://img201.imageshack.us/i/jlasfo2004dvp19uo8.jpg/
http://img175.imageshack.us/i/jlasfo2004dvp20yl5.jpg/
http://img145.imageshack.us/i/jlasfo2004dvp21ra3.jpg/
http://img145.imageshack.us/i/jlasfo2004dvp22io2.jpg/
http://img244.imageshack.us/i/jlasfo2004dvp23nl3.jpg/

http://www.4thletter.net/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/JLA89pg01.jpg
And that boys and girls is why Flash comics should never last more than five pages.
Keep in mind that Wonder Woman has fought this guy and raced with him.
teleportation>speed

Kris Blaze
Show me some scans of his impressive teleportation abilities.

iceman24567
It's hardly impressive and won't really do much for him in this fight Ares and Circe can teleport too erm

Wei Phoenix
and your overestimating her to say she can keep up with En Sabah Nur.

How is claiming that WW can keep up with Apoc overestimating her?

Omega Vision
teleportation>speed
You really just don't understand do you?
Either show some proof to back up your ignorance or shut up.

galactusischere
Show me some scans of his impressive teleportation abilities. http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/7666/785943-97ffannual05silversurfer1tl0_super.jpg
and guess who hes fighting?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>