Cosmic Cube Vs Unipower VS Pheonix Force Vs Power of Cosmic Vs Dark Magic Vs Chaos Ma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Cosmic Cube Vs Unipower VS Pheonix Force Vs Power of Cosmic Vs Dark Magic Vs Chaos Magic

order strongest to least

galactusischere
1-Power Cosmic or Phoenix force(Phoenix uses power cosmic)
2-Cosmic Cube
3-Chaos Magic
4-Unipower
5-Dark Magic

Omega Vision
I'd wouldn't put the PC at number 1, Chaos Magic is limitless and uncontrollable by nature.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I'd wouldn't put the PC at number 1, Chaos Magic is limitless and uncontrollable by nature.
Just because of HoM Wanda?
LT>>>>>HoM scarlet witch

Omega Vision
Originally posted by galactusischere
Just because of HoM Wanda?
LT>>>>>HoM scarlet witch
Lol Living Tribunal has nothing to do with anything here. You just basically told me the sky is blue with that argument.
And I was under the impression we were talking DC Chaos magic. My blunder.

galactusischere
Lol Living Tribunal has nothing to do with anything here. You just basically told me the sky is blue with that argument.
And I was under the impression we were talking DC Chaos magic. My blunder.

LT uses power cosmic and thus PC>CM

Omega Vision
LT uses power cosmic....
I'm not too sure about that argument. Perhaps show me a scan that says that the LT uses the PC and I'll believe you. I'm fairly certain the PC only refers to Galactus's power and the power he bestows on his Heralds.

galactusischere
I'm fairly certain the PC only refers to Galactus's power and the power he bestows on his Heralds.

and Phoenix, Eternity, Infinity, Tyrant, Tenebrous, Aegis, Chaos, Order, Love, hate, Thanos, Oblivion(?), Death, celestials, Abraxas etc.

Omega Vision
Doesn't Pheonix have the Pheonix force, not the PC? You're confusing PC with Cosmic Power in general. Thanos doesn't have the PC and I'm pretty certain the Celestials derive their power from Hyperspace.

galactusischere
Doesn't Pheonix have the Pheonix force, not the PC? You're confusing PC with Cosmic Power in general. Thanos doesn't have the PC and I'm pretty certain the Celestials derive their power from Hyperspace.
Phoenix force uses PC, celestials also use PC and HS
and Power Cosmic is diff from Cosmic Power?

Omega Vision
Phoenix force uses PC, celestials also use PC and HS
and Power Cosmic is diff from Cosmic Power?
Yes dude. PC is a type of Cosmic Power but not the only one its the specific brand of cosmic power that Galactus uses and you've confused it with all cosmic power in general.

galactusischere
Yes dude. PC is a type of Cosmic Power but not the only one its the specific brand of cosmic power that Galactus uses and you've confused it with all cosmic power in general.

Ooo learn something new everyday. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.