Hannibal Lecter VS. Maynard, Zed & The Gimp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blinky
BRING OUT THE GIMP ! Happy Dance
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't ask, I just got this idea out of the blue.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hannibal the Cannibal Lecter
http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy86/sevenheadedunicorn/hannibal.jpg
VS
Zed, Maynard & The Gimp
http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy86/sevenheadedunicorn/LEDANDCO.png

Story:

After the events of "Hannibal" Lecter decides to move to the City of Angels, a place he believes he won't be found.

Lecter lives a quiet life for awhile, feasting on Los Angeles citizen by night -Until one day gone wrong. Lecter is walking down the street , and while passing a pawn shop he notices an antique Katana mounted on a shelf inside . Lecter -- being a Kenjutsu student -- is naturally interested in this oddity so he excitedly enters the shop. He is greeted by a rude pawn shop owner, who informs Lecter the sword isn't for sale.

Lecter, being as suave as he is, convinces the pawn shop owner to let him examine the sword. The sword is an authentic Hatori Hanzo katana and Hannibal (being excited about this extremely rare find) is off guard. While Hannibal is distracted, the pawn owner quickly pulls out a shot gun and knocks Lecter on the head with it's butt -- Lecter is knocked out cold.

When Lecter awakens he finds himself in a dark room- a store room from the looks. Lecter is sloppily tied to a chair and a Police officer and the pawn shop owner introduce themselves as Zed and Maynard. Out of the darkest comes the Gimp. Zed and Maynard tell the Dr. exactly what they intend to do to him. Lecter sits very cool-like and grins. Zed and Maynard leave the room to another-- to prepare for the f*ck-fest and they leave The Gimp to watch Lecter. Can he escape, kill, eat all 3 and avoid being corn-holed?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lecter is unarmed.
Zed has his side arm, Maynard has his shotgun.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have fun, this isn't meant to be a serious fight (obviously).

Blinky
I've concluded that I am a master of creating VS threads people could give two shits about.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.