sergei dragunov vs bryan fury

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kornilius
who will win in a fight and who is the better character gameplay wise

kinder_chocolat
dragunov

kinder_chocolat
anyone else?

Shutter Control
Why the heck is Dragunov even being used in Games Versus?

He has not done anything above human. In fact I don't recall him doing jack. What the hell. 1/10 of Bryan obliterates him.

...ok, gameplay-wise, gotcha. stick out tongue

In that case I don't care, but I will still say Bryan. 80% of the time I kick Drag's ass. He's not that fast. The only thing I can think of he is good for is comboing and then doing grabs all of a sudden in the middle, kind of like King, then he also has his ankle/leg grab.

valtiz
dragunov beat both raven and devil jin he is a beast

valtiz
Originally posted by Shutter Control
Why the heck is Dragunov even being used in Games Versus?

He has not done anything above human. In fact I don't recall him doing jack. What the hell. 1/10 of Bryan obliterates him.

...ok, gameplay-wise, gotcha. stick out tongue

In that case I don't care, but I will still say Bryan. 80% of the time I kick Drag's ass. He's not that fast. The only thing I can think of he is good for is comboing and then doing grabs all of a sudden in the middle, kind of like King, then he also has his ankle/leg grab.

dragunov got very damaging combos and grapling moves there is also a fast recovery time for him between the combos and he can string them up together very well he is at the same tier list as bryan if not better

dont judge the character by how the computer is playing with it judge the character by how well you can get with it and what are its limitations

NemeBro
Originally posted by valtiz
dragunov beat both raven and devil jin he is a beast If he beat Devil Jin in all likelihood Dragunov wins.

I also am better with Dragunov.

Shutter Control
Originally posted by valtiz
dragunov beat both raven and devil jin he is a beast Hey Judge crylaugh http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=452108&highlight=title%3A%28dragunov%29

Also no, Bryan beats him gameplay-wise as well. The computer is MADE to play pretty much as best as possible with the characters ESPECIALLY in Dark Resurrection (where Drag made his first appearance). It is likely that Tekken 6 works this way too.

valtiz
Originally posted by Shutter Control
Hey Judge crylaugh http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=452108&highlight=title%3A%28dragunov%29

Also no, Bryan beats him gameplay-wise as well. The computer is MADE to play pretty much as best as possible with the characters ESPECIALLY in Dark Resurrection (where Drag made his first appearance). It is likely that Tekken 6 works this way too.

sorry but you are wrong the computer doesnt play the best way with the character if you notice its really easy to beat bryan fury and heihatchi always the computer doesnt use the best moves and technique of the character

Shutter Control
What game are you playing? All of Tekken on Ultra Hard in Dark Ressurection are not easy to beat (I play it just about everyday), leaving out stupid AI mistakes like always falling for moves like Jin's corpse thrust, a mistake that is found in 4 and 5, and probably even in 6, but as far as difficulty everyone is around the same level. To be honest who is "better" is a matter of opinion and I doubt you will prove that Dragunov is superior gameplay wise, especially when you go around saying he beat Raven and Devil Jin, two whom would pwn Dragunov any day of the week. erm

KingD19
Raven shows how badly he would destroy Dragunov in T6.

Shutter Control
Above poster makes a good point. I could post scenes from campaign mode confirming the above statement but there's hardly a point. Also Devil Jin is god-tier in Tekken so Drag vs. DJ is not a debate. He is probably basing his statements off of Dragunov's ending in Dark Resurrection but he probably doesn't know that not all endings are accurate. In fact most are completely unnaccurate. Hell, in Dragunov's ending it shows he's ALREADY CAPTURED AZAZEL (the boss of Tekken 6)! This is the first glimpse of Azazel anyone ever sees. Dragunov did nothing to Devil Jin, or Raven canonically. The only people he's confirmed to have beaten is...nobody IIRC.

Tekken characters are not so far off each other in terms of gameplay unless we are bringing Kuma and Panda into the discussion, two which are obvious pushovers in the game. Bryan and Dragunov imo are pretty close and there's no clear superior. Bruce vs. Ganryu however I think Bruce takes a majority.

Shutter Control
Actually, even this is not required I will see Dragunov's T6 prologue which will explain what happened with him in T5/DR which is the same as T5 story-wise, so valtiz can stop claiming he beat Devil Jin although I'm not sure it will say anything about Raven (and I think valtiz used to say this some time back, with another account).

Shutter Control
Well crap, apparently youtube doesn't have it, to my surprise since I thought it would have all prologues.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.