Kaname VS Soi Fon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

draxx_tOfU
both are quite skilled, speed goes to Soi Fon imo since she was able to tag Yoruichi with Suzumebachi...

despite the lack of speed feats, I would not call Kaname slow, and he does have the better bankai imo...

who wins?...

EvilAngel
Most likely Tosen.

But by current feats Soi Fon imo.

Nephthys
Soi Fon imo. She's got the edge in H2H and speed (probably) and Kaname's Bankai takes to long for a no-nonsense person like Sio Fon not to just shunpo behind him and cut off his head.

jinzin
Wasn't it Kaneme's Bankai responsible for downing most of the current Vizards?

Yeah, goin with Tosen on this one, he humiliated grimmjow for god sakes.

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by jinzin

Yeah, goin with Tosen on this one, he humiliated grimmjow for god sakes.

only Kensei and Mashiro iirc, and he caught them by surprise...

as for the Grimmjow incident, poor Grimm could not retaliate since Aizen forbade him too, cool moment for Kaname nonetheless...

Kaname: Aizen-sama, permission to execute Grimmjow...

Grimmjow: lolwut?!...

Kaname: (gasp) How dare you **slices arm** **bakudo blah blah**

Grimmjow: Why you! **about to release his zanpaktou**

Aizen: Do not lift a finger on Kaname unless you're feeling lucky punk!

NemeBro
Soifon is much faster, this is not even an arguable point.

Her Bankai honestly makes Tousen's Bankai useless, it covers the area of the entire Bankai, making this at least a stalemate.

Evilbigfoot
Uhh, I believe you are gravely mistaken NemeBro, Kaname Tosen's bankai would not be "useless." What good would speed do against the negation of your senses.

Ms.Marvel
shed kill him before he could even use it thats what good it does. no expression

also even if he did use it on her if she just moves around he wont be able to tag her with it anyway and her own bankai as nemebro said would tag tosen even if she wasn't even aiming it.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Evilbigfoot
Uhh, I believe you are gravely mistaken NemeBro, Kaname Tosen's bankai would not be "useless." What good would speed do against the negation of your senses. Well let us see.

She is so fast that he would probably not be able to use it.

Her Bankai would hit him if she fired anywhere in his random direction in his Bankai, and severely injure him at least.

dadudemon
Originally posted by jinzin

I don't remember this happening. When did he use his bankai other than against Kenpachi? (And in the anime in the flash back...)

As far as who wins...

Easily Soifon. She is seemingly faster than the God of Flash. The God of Flash is faster than Kuchiki while more than doubling her weight (she was carying Ichigo). Kuchiki is supposed to be one of the fastest and most proficient users of flash steps.

Evilbigfoot
Originally posted by NemeBro
Well let us see.

She is so fast that he would probably not be able to use it.

Her Bankai would hit him if she fired anywhere in his random direction in his Bankai, and severely injure him at least.

"It's too large to hide, too heavy to move, and its attack is too flashy for assassination."--Soifon

Would she even use it? wink

XanatosForever
Before the latest release, I'd have given the win to Soi Fon. Now, however, I'd say Tosen takes it pretty handily.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Before the latest release, I'd have given the win to Soi Fon. Now, however, I'd say Tosen takes it pretty handily.
We haven't really seen what Kaname in Vizard form can do. He's only shown an increase in strength perhaps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.