Punisher vs Elektra H2H w/TWIST

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SoulDevourer
twist is NO TP for Elektra

H2H so no waepons. they cant use any object in enviroment as waepon either

fight take place in the open & they start 100 ft appart

this fight to death
Punishers brainwashed to think Elektras a guy stick out tongue

IMO Punisher ftw

Konton
Elektra 8/10

chomperx9
elektra murders punisher without his weapons easy

-Pr-
yeah. frank's damage soak can only do so much.

Juk3n
There is no area in combat where Punisher beats elektra..except maybe arm reach..and that certainly wont help him a lick here.

SoulDevourer
"damage soak"...did Elektra get recent upgrade like adamantium skeleton or somethin? huh last time I check neither Punisher or Elektra have superpowers (cept for Elektras mind tricks but she cant use em here)

Deadline
Originally posted by chomperx9
elektra murders punisher without his weapons easy

Elketra isn't murdering anything. Hes held his own against Deadpool and Kraven, when he fought Daken he had a broken leg and was already weakened. Theres no way Elektras walking all over him.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Deadline
Elketra isn't murdering anything. Hes held his own against Deadpool and Kraven, when he fought Daken he had a broken leg and was already weakened. Theres no way Elektras walking all over him.
She murder him. Hell Punisher even admitt how much better she was then him. She far faster as well to the point she stole his weapon with out him knowing it.......

Also he never held his own in h2h vs DP.

SoulDevourer
every1 remeber in this fight she cant use her mind tricks!

(lets say their inside a anti-psionic forcefield or somethin big grin)

Battlehammer
she does not need her mind tricks, she did all that with pure speed.

SoulDevourer
nope when she take Punishers rifle she used her mind tricks thats why he dint even see it
thats how she can do crazy stuff like go thru room full o men with rifles & no one even see her

snoopdogg
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
nope when she take Punishers rifle she used her mind tricks thats why he dint even see it
thats how she can do crazy stuff like go thru room full o men with rifles & no one even see her Bingo.

Deadline
thats how she can do crazy stuff like go thru room full o men with rifles & no one even see her

Thats Garth Einnis Punisher, hes not as tough as Fraction/Remender.

Battlehammer
http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt14/elektrarespectthread/th_Elektra_Skill_Punisher_27_18.jpg http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt14/elektrarespectthread/th_Elektra_Skill_Punisher_27_19.jpg

Deadline
Hell she didnt even use any mind tricks.

SoulDevourer
Thats Garth Einnis Punisher, hes not as tough as Fraction/Remender. yeah i know theres several versions

some of em look normal (inc the original) but others look like Schwarzie on steroids or somethin laughing out loud

(dunno if the bodybuilder versions of Punisher are canon tho)

SoulDevourer
yup definitly mind tricks in dat one

Battlehammer
It not thats her speed. When she uses her powers it stated on pannel. To try and pretend she used her mind tricks simply becuase you dont believe her to be that fast is luaghable.

She has superhuman level of speed and reflexes. I guess when she block machine gun bullets with her sias while in mid air was a mind trick to right roll eyes (sarcastic)

snoopdogg
Hell she didnt even use any mind tricks. Maybe not but she used her titties.

Deadline
yeah i know theres several versions

some of em look normal (inc the original) but others look like Schwarzie on steroids or somethin laughing out loud

(dunno if the bodybuilder versions of Punisher are canon tho)

I didn't neccesarily mean just toughness but skill and speed as well.

Battlehammer
Thats Garth Einnis Punisher,
of any character is a shadow of it former self, espcially when it concerns meta humans

SoulDevourer
other non-superhumans have done superhuman things, so what (like batman punchin thru steel or daredevil tossing 800lbs thru a room like its nothin of ironfist dodgin bullets)
even Punisher shown superhuman feats sometimes

Originally posted by Battlehammer
It not thats her speed. When she uses her powers it stated on pannel. To try and pretend she used her mind tricks simply becuase you dont believe her to be that fast is luaghable. so wut your saying shes like Quicksilver? confused cuz thats the kinda speed it take to pull that of

since whens she a mutant? roll eyes (sarcastic) THATs lol

here we go by oficial bios

Deadline
...and shes not going to be too fast for a guy that can hold his own against somebody with superhuman speed when he has a broken leg, get outta here.

Since Fraction started writing Punisher his feats have gotten alot better.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Maybe not but she used her titties. laughing out loud

Battlehammer
...and shes not going to be too fast for a guy that can hold his own against somebody with superhuman speed when he has a broken leg, get outta here.

His feats even his best ones arnt even on par with elektra mid level speed feats.

Deadline
Silver Samurai isn't that fast and she wasn't too fast for him was she (eg she was a blur)?

Battlehammer
other non-superhumans have done superhuman things, so what (like batman punchin thru steel or daredevil tossing 800lbs thru a room like its nothin of ironfist dodgin bullets)
even Punisher shown superhuman feats sometimes

Batman can punch through steel.......DD can lift close to 800 pounds and IF is even stated with superhuman speed and reflexes ever single issue of his current arc.

so wut your saying shes like Quicksilver? confused cuz thats the kinda speed it take to pull that of

since whens she a mutant? roll eyes (sarcastic) THATs lol

here we go by oficial bios
she been doing that shit sinces her creation. She has meta human stats. Go read some comcis with her in it.

No she train in the dark arts, under stick the man who through such training was able to gain immortality, develope radar sense ect. She was also trained by the hand who through the dark arts have lived thousands of years, bring people back from the dead ect.

Here we go by on pannel evidence actaully, but thanks for being wrong again

Battlehammer
Silver Samurai isn't that fast and she wasn't too fast for him was she (eg she was a blur)?
Silver Samuria has moved so fast he deflected each individual bullet shot at him...........

SoulDevourer
Batman can punch through steelyet hes suppose to be peak human not meta

so your saying her stats r magic enhanced? huh

if so then no superhuman powers in this fight & that include magic too

only skillz vs skillz

in this topic we go by bios. so without TP (or magic or w/e) their both only human. Punishers peak & elektras peak (for a chick)

it be the same thing if it wuz Batman vs topic, i would of said no superstrenght for Batman

SoulDevourer
Silver Samuria has moved so fast he deflected each individual bullet shot at him........... and he dint use that kinda speed when he fight Elektra

thats cuz superspeed aint part of his usual powers

like DD or Wolvie avoidin bullets. not their standerd powers

Battlehammer
yet hes suppose to be peak human not meta

so your saying her stats r magic based or somethin? huh

if so then no superhuman powers in this fight & that include magic too

only skillz vs skillz

here we go by bios. thats the topic. so without TP (or magic or w/e) their both only human. Punishers peak & elektras peak (for a chick)

Yea and peak humans in comics can do that. It the comic world there not held to the same standards as the real world.

yes . There dark martial arts can defy the limits of the human body as elektra, ogun, stick ect have all shown.

That her bodies physical level. She also can chi amp........

Elektra far more skilled then Punisher.

No we go by on pannel evidence, man how ignorant of the forum are you? what is this your first day here?

Except elektra not a peak-human. She meta. So now were changing every one of elektra advantages away inorder to some how make Punisher win?

Battlehammer
and he dint use that kinda speed when he fight Elektra

thats cuz superspeed aint part of his usual powers

like DD or Wolvie avoidin bullets. not their standerd powers
How do you know? You just making shit up now.

Usual powers? He reguarly goes head to head with Wolverine a guy who has crazy levels of speed. He also taken it to spiderman twice, moving so fast spiderman could not even dodge him.

Yes it is. DD has radar sense enahnced agility, peakhuman + reflexes. His body actaully senses the attack before it occures. Wolverine is a superhuman in every area, god your ignorant.

SoulDevourer
How do you know? You just making shit up now.alrite then show the f-ing scan where it shows he use his "superspeed". i mean if your right then it gonna show blurs & stuff when he move, right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hulks also show superspeed b4 at least once, u gonna say superspeed part of Hulks reguler powers?

How do you know? You just making shit up now.
Yes it is. DD has radar sense enahnced agility, peakhuman + reflexes. His body actaully senses the attack before it occures. Wolverine is a superhuman in every area, god your ignorant. now your the one makin up shit

1st u say shes fast like Quicksilver lol

then your sayin Batmans a meta

her only special ablity in the bio is her TP & THATS IT

wolvies only oficial power is his HF. he broke steel chains once but he shoudnt be able do stuff like that. he shoudnt be able dodge bullets either

SoulDevourer
She also can chi amp........source? huh

this my topic & here we go by bios
take it up with mods if u think thats again rules ffs

in her bio shes peak with TP

if shes meta then yeah we take away ALL her metapowers for this fight smile

here they only get their "human" stats & skillz

StiltmanFTW
feats > bios

AlmightyKfish

Daken doesn't have superhuman speed, he basically stated that to DP in their first fight...

SoulDevourer
alrite then fight take place in magic-dampen anti-psionic force-feild stick out tongue

so no TP & no magic for Elektra
there we go stick out tongue

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
feats > bios so Hulk & DD got superspeed?

-Pr-
Consistent on panel feats trump bios.

SoulDevourer
in that case Bullseye also got superspeed & strenght big grin

PS. and Thor also got superspeed (he use his hammer to stop bullets...even tho he dont need to, go fig roll eyes (sarcastic) )

Parmaniac
in that case Bullseye also got superspeed & strenght big grin

PS. and Thor also got superspeed (he use his hammer to stop bullets...even tho he dont need to, go fig roll eyes (sarcastic) )

you shouldn't judge a character from 1 feat in a let's say 40 year history otherwise I could claim that Spider-man can hear radiowaves

EDIT: But I got your point wink

thanos-prime
Elektra easily

Konton
alrite then show the f-ing scan where it shows he use his "superspeed". i mean if your right then it gonna show blurs & stuff when he move, right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hulks also show superspeed b4 at least once, u gonna say superspeed part of Hulks reguler powers?

now your the one makin up shit

1st u say shes fast like Quicksilver lol

then your sayin Batmans a meta

her only special ablity in the bio is her TP & THATS IT

You are very, very misinformed.

You're the one who compared being fast to Quicksilver. He never mentioned QS's name. Not once.

You're the one who keeps saying Batman's feats must make him metahuman. Again, as has been stated, peak human for comic characters far surpasses peak human in the real world.

Elektra has demonstrated many "dark" abilities throughout her career.

Telepathy, drawing energy to heal herself from the environment, chi amping, low level telekinesis, the silent scream, etc. The "bios" are retarded and don't matter.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Konton
You are very, very misinformed.

You're the one who compared being fast to Quicksilver. He never mentioned QS's name. Not once.but it take at least Quicksilver speed to go thru a room & no one notice. so basicly hes sayin shes fast as Quicksilverin ohter words comic peak human = meta? confused lol so they got 2 words for teh same thing yeah but she cant use any special powers here inthis fight, so that means no magic no chi & no TP cool

Konton
but it take at least Quicksilver speed to go thru a room & no one notice. so basicly hes sayin shes fast as Quicksilverin ohter words comic peak human = meta? confused lol so they got 2 words for teh same thing yeah but she cant use any special powers here inthis fight, so that means no magic no chi & no TP cool

1. Wrong. It doesn't take someone of Quicksilver's speed to run through a room unnoticed.

2. Peak human in comics are somewhat metahuman. But there is an obvious difference between peak human and actual meta. If you can't tell the difference than I don't think you read comics...

3. She doesn't need powers to stomp here. She's too fast and too skilled for Punisher.

SoulDevourer
1. Wrong. It doesn't take someone of Quicksilver's speed to run through a room unnoticed.if they only rely on speed then yeah it does (battlehamer says she dint use other powers)
unless they got PIS or their blind lolnether you cuz kingpin match spiderman in strenght yet kingpins peak & spideys meta, how u explain dat? roll eyes (sarcastic)but if he catch her he gonna snap her neck like a twig
also dint Punisher beat some asan dude who been practicing martial art for like 300 years (iirc)? Punisher beat him at his own art lol

Konton
if they only rely on speed then yeah it does (battlehamer says she dint use other powers)
unless they got PIS or their blind lolnether you cuz kingpin match spiderman in strenght yet kingpins peak & spideys meta, how u explain dat? roll eyes (sarcastic)but if he catch her he gonna snap her neck like a twig
also dint Punisher beat some asan dude who been practicing martial art for like 300 years (iirc)? Punisher beat him at his own art lol

It's a comic book. You don't have to be a speedster to be unseen. Especially in the street level.

I'll need to see a scan of whatever Punisher feat you're referencing.

He's not going to snap Elektra. She's taken slammings from Luke Cage and shaken it off. She's got durability feats up the wazoo.

SoulDevourer
yeah i know, and shes taken like 2 (or 3?) blasts from superskrull or somethin & survive. lol. that dont make it consitent
i mean Batmans also taken beating from Wonderwoman (and she can move planets roll eyes (sarcastic) )Originally posted by Konton
She's got durability feats up the wazoo. yet shes build like a topmodel not a truckdriver. Punishers like 3x her weight & it aint fat

so if u say she got superdurablity then it means shes >> peak
so wut is it - magic/chi amping again? mutant? or did she get adamatium skelton like Bullseye?

btw aint got scan sad but it was Punisher 4 sure

Konton
yeah i know, and shes taken like 2 (or 3?) blasts from superskrull or somethin & survive. lol. that dont make it consitent
i mean Batmans also taken beating from Wonderwoman (and she can move planets roll eyes (sarcastic) )yet shes build like a topmodel not a truckdriver. Punishers like 3x her weight & it aint fat

so if u say she got superdurablity then it means shes >> peak
so wut is it - magic/chi amping again? mutant? or did she get adamatium skelton like Bullseye?

btw aint got scan sad but it was Punisher 4 sure

It's pretty consistent actually. She isn't downed very often by brute force. Most often she's taken down by being drugged and poisoned. And even then she still puts up a fight.

Diana pulls her punches against Bruce.

Character size and height doesn't really matter. To be honest I bet she has better strength feats than he does if you want to go that rout.

She has powers granted through extensive knowledge of her own body and mystical arts. It's nature hasn't really been explained. It's not a mutation.

SoulDevourer
btw is chi consider as magic in MU or is it another kinda power?

Character size and height doesn't really matter. To be honest I bet she has better strength feats than he does but their not consistent ^_^

also whats her "lifting" feats? (if she got any)
Punishers got good ones

Konton
btw is chi consider as magic in MU or is it another kinda power?

but their not consistent ^_^

also whats her "lifting" feats? (if she got any)
Punishers got good ones

She doesn't really have lifting feats.

She's got plenty of other kinds though.

Like tossing a sai so hard that it ripped through the barrel of a gun and took a mans hand off.

Like tossing three men 20 feet in the air like it was nothing.

Like killing Skrulls.

SoulDevourer
She doesn't really have lifting feats.

She's got plenty of other kinds though.

Like tossing a sai so hard that it ripped through the barrel of a gun and took a mans hand off.

Like tossing three men 20 feet in the air like it was nothing.

Like killing Skrulls. or like not being able break Bullseyes grip when he lift her (or does he have superstrenght too? lol)
or like being tied to chair & unable to break teh rope laughing out loud laughing out loud (the guy had to cut her free, then she kills him)

see thats what i ment, no consistent wink

Konton
or like not being able break Bullseyes grip when he lift her (or does he have superstrenght too? lol)
or like being tied to chair & unable to break teh rope laughing out loud laughing out loud (the guy had to cut her free, then she kills him)

see thats what i ment, no consistent wink

She's ripped steel chains apart while tied to the floor.

She's ripped herself out of a straight jacket using brute force.

She recently pwnd Bullseye while drugged, poisoned, sleep deprived, and injured so don't bring him up.

You're just throwing PIS and low showings in my face. I really don't think you read comics.

SoulDevourer
She's ripped steel chains apart while tied to the floor.

She's ripped herself out of a straight jacket using brute force.

She recently pwnd Bullseye while drugged, poisoned, sleep deprived, and injured so don't bring him up.

You're just throwing PIS and low showings in my face. I really don't think you read comics. no that wasnt PIS your the one whose takin the superfeats wich btw go against her oficial bio (prolly feminist writers lol) and ignorin the rest

btw she tricked Bullseye in the last one, he thinks shes still KO by teh drugs so he close in on her to stab her (with her own sais iirc) but then she turn round & stab him with an arrow or somethin
its not like they were rilly fightin roll eyes (sarcastic)

btw when wuz the chain breakin thing? confused got scan?
if she can break STEEL then she should of broke that straitjacket easy (she had trouble with the jacket)

Konton
no that wasnt PIS, your the one whose takin the good feats wich go against her oficial bio (prolly feminist writers lol) and ignorin the rest

btw she tricked Bullseye in the last one, he thinks shes still KO by teh drugs so he close in on her to stab her (with her own sais iirc) but then she turn round & stab him with an arrow or somethin

if she can break STEEL then she should of broke that straitjacket easy (she had trouble with the jacket)

Epic fail.

She outmaneuvered Bullseye. Tricked him? That's stupid. She was bullrushing him and dodged his weapon then impaled him. Not like they were really fighting? He was out to kill her. Idiot.

http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/th_chains.jpg

She was drugged when she was in the straight jacket by the way.

By the way, I'm done posting here. You're being ridiculously difficult and your logic is flawed. Not only that, you're ignorant.

SoulDevourer
Epic fail.

She outmaneuvered Bullseye. Tricked him? That's stupid. She was bullrushing him and dodged his weapon then impaled him. Not like they were really fighting? He was out to kill her. Idiot.
the drug wuz no longer afecting her after she escape u feminist ***. also try read I say here she CANT use her magic amp or chi or w/e in this fight so she aint gonna have those strenght feats against castle

Deadline
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Daken doesn't have superhuman speed, he basically stated that to DP in their first fight...

I have a feeling you might be taking what he said out of context. Could I have a direct quote or scan please. His bio blantantly states that he has superhuman reflexes and I can't see anything on panel that contradicts that.

OneDumbG0
^ He isn't. Deadpool asked if Daken had superspeed. Daken matter-of-factly replied that he wasn't any faster than Deadpool. He described it as a skill to always be out of his opponent's field of vision to make it seem like he had superspeed. Which is evident as soon as Deadpool distracts him by pissing him off and gets a few shots in.

Also... no spoilers, but an extremely weakened Punisher wouldn't have put up the epic fight he did against Daken, if Daken actually had superspeed.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ He isn't. Deadpool asked if Daken had superspeed. Daken matter-of-factly replied that he wasn't any faster than Deadpool. He described it as a skill to always be out of his opponent's field of vision to make it seem like he had superspeed. Which is evident as soon as Deadpool distracts him by pissing him off and gets a few shots in.

Also... no spoilers, but an extremely weakened Punisher wouldn't have put up the epic fight he did against Daken, if Daken actually had superspeed.
Actaully he said he as fast as DP, who actaully has super speed. People take that statement to literally. He ment it in terms of speedsters, due to the fact it apeares that why due to his pheramones.

That was due to him being written out of character, and the fact it was big moment for Punisher they can't just have him gett stomp on.

Battlehammer
no that wasnt PIS your the one whose takin the superfeats wich btw go against her oficial bio (prolly feminist writers lol) and ignorin the rest

your an idiot. I am sorry, but you have literally no idea what your talking about. Bio are constantly wrong, which you seem unable to grasp. What koton going by is on pannel evidence many of which comes from the creator of the character. I think on pannel evidence from the author trumps your crappy as bio.

not like they were really fighting? man you love being ignorant. Bulleye was trying to kill her. They were fighting, Bullseye even went as far as to throw an arrow at a girl so that elektra would catch it before it hit the girl and would be poisoned, in order to make his job of killing her easier. Then Elektra went toe to toe with him while drugged.

Not true actaully, it in many cases would be harder to ripp the straight jacket due to the materialy and design. Being chain up you have much more leverage.

iceman24567
Lets get serious h2h Elektra stomps him.

SoulDevourer
your an idiot. I am sorry, but you have literally no idea what your talking about. Bio are constantly wrong, which you seem unable to grasp. What koton going by is on pannel evidence many of which comes from the creator of the character. I think on pannel evidence from the author trumps your crappy as bio.

not like they were really fighting? man you love being ignorant. Bulleye was trying to kill her. They were fighting, Bullseye even went as far as to throw an arrow at a girl so that elektra would catch it before it hit the girl and would be poisoned, in order to make his job of killing her easier. Then Elektra went toe to toe with him while drugged.

Not true actaully, it in many cases would be harder to ripp the straight jacket due to the materialy and design. Being chain up you have much more leverage. hey u assmunch took ur sweet time dint ya? took u over a day to come up with that? your basicaly just repeatin what ur friend said wow 24h jus to copy wut he said LOL. anyway i say they wasnt fightin cuz elektra wuz basicaly pretendin to be KO when Bull lunge at her, then she stab him with that arrow. not like they wuz both doing kungfu acrobatics in the air or somethin
o yeah and watch the ****ing scan ur pal post, she aint got no leverage with the chain its already stretch when she PULL & break it. so she should of broken the jacket easy. same thing with the rope wich she coudnt even break lol
btw learn 2 read i said about 5X now : NO special powers in this here fight so dat mean no TP & also no magic or chi or w/e get it GET IT?Originally posted by Battlehammer
Actaully he said he as fast as DP, who actaully has super speed. People take that statement to literally. He ment it in terms of speedsters, due to the fact it apeares that why due to his pheramones.Elektra also say her speeds no match for Logan (who has superspeed) but then u say she shown to have superspeed so whats more improtant, what they say or whats show onpanel? make up ur mind FFSOriginally posted by Battlehammer
That was due to him being written out of character, and the fact it was big moment for Punisher they can't just have him gett stomp on. wut crap excuse

Battlehammer

Battlehammer
Elektra also say her speeds no match for Logan (who has superspeed) but then u say she shown to have superspeed so whats more improtant, what they say or whats show onpanel? make up ur mind FFS wut crap excuse
Funny that now you say wolverine has super speed when before you said he did not.

When did she say her speed can't match wolverine? I bet 5 bucks that was just bull right lie on your part.

It what shown on pannel as well as statements.

what excuse? Daken was out of character he did not uses his pheramones and he was not using his speed. He just sat there stabbing Punisher, he did not attempt to uses speed in the slightest, there was nothing to keep up with.

Konton
Funny that now you say wolverine has super speed when before you said he did not.

When did she say her speed can't match wolverine? I bet 5 bucks that was just bull right lie on your part.

It what shown on pannel as well as statements.

what excuse? Daken was out of character he did not uses his pheramones and he was not using his speed. He just sat there stabbing Punisher, he did not attempt to uses speed in the slightest, there was nothing to keep up with.

She stated he was faster, better, stronger etc. in Imperfects... while she was being better and faster than him XD

Imperfects isn't cannon anyway, so ha.

Battlehammer
oh yea the one based on the video game lol.

OneDumbG0
Actaully he said he as fast as DP, who actaully has super speed. People take that statement to literally. He ment it in terms of speedsters, due to the fact it apeares that why due to his pheramones.

That was due to him being written out of character, and the fact it was big moment for Punisher they can't just have him gett stomp on. DP doesn't have super speed either. Pheremones do mess with his opponents, but Daken's never held them out to be the reason why it appears that Daken is so fast. Daken explained why he appears to be so fast and it has to do with his skills.

Complete apologist nonsense that is both unnecessary and speculative. Punisher's fought people on Daken's level before.

Deadline
Originally posted by OneDumbG0

I see what you mean, what I mean really is that Daken is superhuman not that hes a speedster or a low level one. In street level terms its not that big a deal really.

SoulDevourer

Konton
Elektra actually didn't mention anything about being slower than Wolverine, if you're referring to when he was brainwashed by Hydra.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.