Surfer vs Superman... Any takers?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
I laid down an open challenge a while back but I figured it be good to have a thread so it's fresh in people's minds.

Me= Surfer
*Insert opponent*= Supes

I know that most people already agree that Surfer takes it hands down in a standard match, so I'm open to a match without solar energy draining, K-nite, or red sun radiation also.

kgkg
There have never been a Surfer vs Superman BZ? damn

darthgoober
Originally posted by kgkg
There have never been a Surfer vs Superman BZ? damn
I've been throwing down the challenge for a while now, but there are never any takers.

kgkg

darthgoober

KuRuPT Thanosi
Ummmm Waiting to see when and if Philo and Batdude will make an appearance in this thread. They've been challenging people to BZ's and wanting to debate for Supes. So.. this should be right up their alley....

Kris Blaze
Try Pm'ing some and ask if they want to take on the challenge.

quanchi112
Wow, I cannot believe all the Superman supporters don't have the stones despite you taking away his weaknesses. If you don't mind I'll extend the challenge on herochat. There's a poster over there who is the frontrunner on the net imo as the biggest "Superman" supporter out there. I am thinking maybe he will take you up on it. He's already registered over here by a different name.

quanchi112
Goober you want some, come february?

It seems batdude accepted another battlezone with the same matchup against llagrok so it's your lucky day.

Thor vs. Surfer. If so what kind of stipulations do you want?

batdude123
Originally posted by quanchi112
Goober you want some, come february?

It seems batdude accepted another battlezone with the same matchup against llagrok so it's your lucky day.

Thor vs. Surfer. If so what kind of stipulations do you want?

No I didn't.

quanchi112
Originally posted by batdude123
No I didn't. Then control that kid from norway. Sorry goober you are going to have wait.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I don't get it. Batdude Challenges Kris.. he doesn't take it... now Kris Challenges Batdude.. and he doesn't take it. What the hell is going on here?

quanchi112
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
I don't get it. Batdude Challenges Kris.. he doesn't take it... now Kris Challenges Batdude.. and he doesn't take it. What the hell is going on here? From what I read later on in the off topic thread kris/llagrok made it up. I think most of us foolishly took him at his word.

Digi
Let's not have a bunch of "hey, anyone want to fight me..." type of threads. It sets a bad precedent that could quickly lead to a bunch of unintentional spam. We might be able to make a "go here for matchups" thread, but not stuff like this. Make sure you have an opponent first. Thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.