Nyssa versus Selene...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Nyssa from "Blade II" versus Selene. Yes, I am watching vampire movies today.

Nyssa is as she was at the beginning of "Blade II", in her sexy ninja gear, and Selene is as she was at the beginning of "Underworld: Evolution."

No guns, gotta make it fair for Nyssa. Two scenarios:

Scenario 1: h2h combat, no weapons.

Scenario 2: They both have a katana, just a regular metal blade.

Fight takes place in the nightclub where Blade and the Blood pack fought the reapers.

Alric
Now this is a interesting pair of women. smile

In the first scenario I think I have to go with Selene. Just look how fast she was in the beginning of Underworld: Evolution. She also took a shotgun shot right in her chest and barely flinched. I don't think the vampires in Blade are strong enought to inflict any real damage on her, especially not when she could take them out before they get the chance.

In the second scenario I think I have to go with Nyssa. I never pictured Selene as much of a sword fighter, but Nyssa is really skilled with a blade. She could hold her ground against Blade, and that's pretty impressing. But then again, Selene might be to fast for her. Still, I think Nyssa have the advantage here.

Of course, in the perfect world they wouldn't fight each other, but engage in "another" form of physical exercise. embarrasment

KingD19
Well, Selene had enough skill to slice Viktor's head in half, and his face didn't seperate until he moved. Plus she'd learned everything she knew from Viktor, and he was an excellent swordfighter.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Alric

Of course, in the perfect world they wouldn't fight each other, but engage in "another" form of physical exercise. embarrasment big grin

Davis Bloome
In hand to hand combat, Nyssa gets her ass handed to her, no problem. With a blade, she'll perform much better, but I still see Selene pulling out a win.

Rogue Jedi
I think Nyssa takes Selene with a blade, she showed mad skills against....well....Blade.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.