Most powerful Jobber aura?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
My vote would be the Fantastic Four as a whole, they've defeated way too many powerful cosmic beings.
Coming in second would be Batman, he's only slightly less ridiculous as so far he hasn't choke slammed a Monitor... yet.

kgkg

Hewhoknowsall
Superman!

Parmaniac

UniOmni
Superman and its not even close imo.

Reed can always claim tech, but Superman......

Omega Vision
Red Hulk is pretty far up there too. If you look carefully at the fight between him and Thor I think you can actually see the faint outline of a jobber aura emanating from his red bulk.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by UniOmni
Superman and its not even close imo.

Reed can always claim tech, but Superman......
what about supes?! all he needs to do is hit a little bit harder and move a little bit faster. its a well known fact supes always holds back. wink

UniOmni
Nah.

Until Red Hulk walks through a godblast the way Superman was taking the oe in OWAW, no comparison.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Red Hulk is pretty far up there too. If you look carefully at the fight between him and Thor I think you can actually see the faint outline of a jobber aura emanating from his red bulk.

Rulk overall is a horrible character, he just shouldn't exist

UniOmni
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
what about supes?! all he needs to do is hit a little bit harder and move a little bit faster. its a well known fact supes always holds back. wink

All heroes hold back. Its what makes them different from villains who hold nothing sacred.

But only Superman is holding back a cosmic being.....amirite?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by UniOmni
All heroes hold back. Its what makes them different from villains who hold nothing sacred.

But only Superman is holding back a cosmic being.....amirite?

none sense.. Blk panther did... batman blitz atk Darksied although he lost still some major wanking when his punches are turning a 100+ brick's head.

Cap similar feat with thanos as well..

cap is the worst of them all....

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
none sense.. Blk panther did... batman blitz atk Darksied although he lost still some major wanking when his punches are turning a 100+ brick's head.

Cap similar feat with thanos as well..

cap is the worst of them all....
To be fair the incident you're referring to happened to an incredibly weakened Darkseid who's powers had been almost completely drained by the Source Wall. Also that was a Batkick. Batman has three levels of attack starting with regular punches (which can easily break normal men's jaws) regular kicks (which drop normal men and can splinter wooden doors open) and Batkicks (which can knock the Spectre down and wind the Hulk). Given how weakened DS was at the time he's lucky the Batkick only bloodied his nose and didn't take his head clean off.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Supes
Terrax
Sentry
Batman
Wolverine
Reed
Spidey
X-Men

all head the lists for jobber aura

Placidity
^ Spidey ...?

Hewhoknowsall
I am truly amazed that no one has said Squirrel Girl...

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall

cause she's not a serios character

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
She doesn't have a jobber aura so much as Abstract level power. World War Hulk sure was lucky that she had her hands full fighting Galactus when he was throwing his temper tantrum.

SamZED
Cap America, Batman, Superman.
Squirrel Girl..

galactusischere
Squirrel girl is the worst character in marvel. First time it was funny. second time.. fine. But Thanos and Galactus? come on

Slaanesh
Batman..he's the worst..

Survivor19
Punisher kills the marvel Universe, anyone?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Survivor19
Punisher kills the marvel Universe, anyone?

laughing well taht's a what if, but yeah even for that it was aweful written, especially the part where he nukes all the mutants on the moon... I remember Magneto sying stuff like: Here we finally meet for our final battle you've called us for Cyclops (something like this)

Wolverine2006
cap has a pretty big one, i know that this is definitely not the most extreme of all of the cases. but i dont think that he should ever be able to beat taskmaster...especially without his shield. oh, and deathstroke had an enormously powerful jobber aura when he took on the justice league. hes still an o.g. though.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
cap has a pretty big one, i know that this is definitely not the most extreme of all of the cases. but i dont think that he should ever be able to beat taskmaster...especially without his shield. oh, and deathstroke had an enormously powerful jobber aura when he took on the justice league. hes still an o.g. though.
Taskmaster has been beaten by almost all street levelers and cap can't do it?

Nihilist
Superman,Batman.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Nihilist
Superman,Batman.

throw in wolverine

Omega Vision
Sentry also. If you take his hyperbole at face value someone with the power of 1 million exploding suns shouldn't have even broke a sweat fighting World War Hulk.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Sentry also. If you take his hyperbole at face value someone with the power of 1 million exploding suns shouldn't have even broke a sweat fighting World War Hulk.

yes but now you've inverted your own aura definition, Sentry isn't fighting beings he shouldn't be able to fight and wins he fights beings he should totally stomp and still looses wink

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Parmaniac
yes but now you've inverted your own aura definition, Sentry isn't fighting beings he shouldn't be able to fight and wins he fights beings he should totally stomp and still looses wink
Oh right sorry, I guess I was saying Sentry's a jobber. Then perhaps everyone who fights Sentry has a powerful jobber aura?

Philosophía
Superman
Expand.

Nihilist
Superman,Batman.

KharmaDog
Captain America and Batman are up there.

But wolverine's jobber aura is godlike.

Wild Shadow
sentry's jobber aura works in reverse.

logan doesnt have a jobber aura he has adamantium big difference.
miffed
Cap really shouldnt win against taskmaster. didnt Cap get beat by taskmaster and need help from the power pack? embarrasment so embarrassing for cap.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.