Vril Dox vs Dr. Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Battle of the prep.

Prep-Man
What say you, Galan?

Zeuodin
Dr. Doom

galactusischere
Dox is DOOMed

Prep-Man
Any reasons?

Blanket
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Any reasons? I don't know who the first guy is and as such, he can't be too memorable.

Doom, easily

Prep-Man
Thought as much.

Galan007
What say you, Galan? in a "what can they do with x amount of prep" setting, it's extremely hard to say. mentally, dox is at least on par with doom imo, and he starts out with the more advanced tech imo. however, doom has more feats, due to having more appearances... meh, toss a coin there.

though in a prepless situation where the characters simply square off against one another - vril would own doom easily.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Galan007
in a "what can they do with x amount of prep" setting, it's extremely hard to say. mentally, dox is at least on par with doom imo, and he starts out with the more advanced tech imo. however, doom has more feats, due to having more appearances... meh, toss a coin there.

though in a prepless situation where the characters simply square off against one another - vril would own doom easily.

Yeah, they are pretty similar in that they are both arrogant as hell. Vril is a 12th level intellect, so he should be somewhat smarter.

And if either don't get prep, Vril would cut Doom's head off. Vril would actually kill, unlike Reed or the rest of the FF4.

Mindset
Yeah, they are pretty similar in that they are both arrogant as hell. Vril is a 12th level intellect, so he should be somewhat smarter.

How does that make him smarter?

Galan007
Yeah, they are pretty similar in that they are both arrogant as hell. Vril is a 12th level intellect, so he should be somewhat smarter. as far as i know, marvel doesn't have 'levels of intelligence' like DC does. thus we can't automatically assume vril is smarter, just because he has 12th level intellect.

And if either don't get prep, Vril would cut Doom's head off. Vril would actually kill, unlike Reed or the rest of the FF4. vril was able to physically KO classic lobo, so i think that's a fair assessment.

Prep-Man
That's true, but IIRC in general, Vril's race was creating crazy ass tech like time machines when they were kids.

Galan007
That's true, but IIRC in general, Vril's race was creating crazy ass tech like time machines when they were kids. ...hence the technology gap i spoke of earlier.

K Von Doom
Would intellect prevent Vril from being affected by magic?

Mindset
That's true, but IIRC in general, Vril's race was creating crazy ass tech like time machines when they were kids. Doom created androids and a device that allowed him to travel to Mephisto's dimension when he was in his teens.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Mindset
Doom created androids and a device that allowed him to travel to Mephisto's dimension when he was in his teens.

I'm not denying Doom's intelligence and I never said that Vril is a 100% smarter, just that I think he MIGHT be smarter than Doom. It's close either way, IMO.

His force fields are up there, though. Creating one around a galaxy and such.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.