The Transporter vs James Bond

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hewhoknowsall
The two both think that the other is a bad guy and know that the other is in the same city (New York City) but not exactly where the other is. Both have their respective gadgets/cars/etc. and start in the opposite side of NYC.

Bloodlust: ON

Darth Martin
Which James Bond?

Hewhoknowsall
Hm...let's say Quatrum of Solace Bond

dadudemon
I'd say Frank wins. He's MUCH better at hand to hand.

Alpha Centauri
Frank, almost definitely.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
Does "etc;" include weaponry?

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Does "etc;" include weaponry?

Yes

Let's say that Frank gets two automatic pistols to be fair.

also, hand to hand isn't all that important here unless if Frank manages to get very close/ambush James, in which why doesn't he just shoot?

Darth Martin
Frank Martin is a better H2H fighter as well as gun fighter. Not to mention a much better driver. Now if this were one of the other Bonds they'd win based on luck and tech.

BruceSkywalker
Transporter ftw

dadudemon
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Now if this were one of the other Bonds they'd win based on luck and tech.

You make an interesting point, sir.

Go on...please.

(H2H, I was under the impression that Daniel Craig is the best to date.)

Darth Martin
H2H-wise, he is the best to date.

But the other Bonds minus Lazenby have rediculous toys, cars, and the like. Brosnan had an invisible car. Moore had a car that formed into a mini-submarine. Connery had a mini-helicopter. Dalton had an impressive Aston Martin fitted for ice.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_James_Bond_gadgets
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_James_Bond_vehicles

Moore has rediculous luck.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Darth Martin
H2H-wise, he is the best to date.

Only because they're trying to make the Bond movies a bit more realistic.

Rogue Jedi
Frankie say relax, Bond.

jinXed by JaNx
Bond kills Frank without Frank ever seeing him coming. I don't know if i'd call Bond a master strategist but he's definitely far more cunning and resourceful than Frank (outside of a car).

I'm also not convinced that Frank is necessarily a better fighter than bond. I think from what we've seen, Bond has the better display of endurance, stamina and agility. Just like Frank, Bond is always at the disadvantage in his hand to hand bouts and he always comes out on top.

I really don't think this fight is going to come down to h2h. I think it's going to be a game of cat and mouse and bond is the master at that. Frank is the type of guy to put himself out in the open. If it did come down to H2H i think it's a fair fight that can very easily end in eithers favor.

I'm going with Bond 7/10 though.

EvilAngel
Bond. Frank was good, but he's no 00.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Bond kills Frank without Frank ever seeing him coming. I don't know if i'd call Bond a master strategist but he's definitely far more cunning and resourceful than Frank (outside of a car). I think from what we've seen, Bond has the better display of endurance, stamina and agility. If it did come down to H2H i think it's a fair fight that can very easily end in eithers favor. False. And that's coming from a huge Bond fan.

EvilAngel
I think if it came down to a hand to hand Frank kills bond almost painfully easily.

I just don't think it'll come to that, my opinion.

Placidity
Originally posted by EvilAngel
Bond. Frank was good, but he's no 00.

So you have to be a 00 to win? Frank had inhuman skills, he takes this comfortably.

DarkNemesis
If this fight comes down to H2H, Martin has a decisive edge.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by EvilAngel
Frank was good, but he's no 00. Your right. He's much better. He's stronger, faster, more acrobatic, and a superior martial artist(which Bond isn't).

The Transporter
It's quite simple, really. Frank gives Bond 5 seconds to remove his hand...

maxman1180
Transporter.. ow men..

iRuleSoHard
James Bond would so one-hit Frank and that would be the end of that. And afterwards, he'd sleep with Frank's girlfriend.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.