S04E09 -Shadowboxing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

S_D_J
Official Episode Preview

Claire is determined to get to the bottom of the Sorority Rush attacks on her own, until H.R.G. intervenes only to realize he may be the source of her troubles. Meanwhile, Peter's new ability is a perfect fit for his job and gives him the opportunity to help Emma accept her new life. Elsewhere, Sylar's battle at gaining full control over Matt's body escalates, with potentially dangerous implications at stake.

Shadowboxing Preview

JJ29VL6SJns

Discuss...

S_D_J
The preview's got my interest no expression

The Nuul
Meh...some parts were ok.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by The Nuul
Meh...some parts were ok.

Mairuzu
Overall, good episode.

Found it a little funny when Sylar said he "tried" to kill a waitress once

REXXXX
So did I.

I agree, good episode. Didn't expect Matt trying to get himself killed. He's not a goner but I still was caught off-guard.

Oh herro Nathan.

The Nuul
Did anyone else see in the end of the preview the electric hand??

starlock
Oh boy....what can i say....another horrible episode....and yes i still continue to watch..lol...a small part of me is glad that some people like the show....maybe there is hope...but the stories and even the acting is getting worse!...this samuel character feels like a cardboard cutout....no real emotion and no depth....the circus people are just a distraction at best...they seem to not even try to act..there is a feeling of"oh i have to be in this scene..do i have to?"..the structure of the episodes are bad....the lame boring Sylar/Matt head game is way...way past tolerable and venturing into annoying as hell...the claire drama is old and stale......repetitive and not even witty any more..Peter is still somewhat interesting...but they are dragging this out...worse than season 2...i almost long for the"save the world....by seeing the future" plot rather than watch the show flounder around like a fish out of water.

Mairuzu
Did anyone else see in the end of the preview the electric hand?? my tivo cut it off, what do you mean?

Mairuzu
Originally posted by starlock
Oh boy....what can i say....another horrible episode....and yes i still continue to watch..lol...a small part of me is glad that some people like the show....maybe there is hope...but the stories and even the acting is getting worse!...this samuel character feels like a cardboard cutout....no real emotion and no depth....the circus people are just a distraction at best...they seem to not even try to act..there is a feeling of"oh i have to be in this scene..do i have to?"..the structure of the episodes are bad....the lame boring Sylar/Matt head game is way...way past tolerable and venturing into annoying as hell...the claire drama is old and stale......repetitive and not even witty any more..Peter is still somewhat interesting...but they are dragging this out...worse than season 2...i almost long for the"save the world....by seeing the future" plot rather than watch the show flounder around like a fish out of water.

I'm sorry you don't get to enjoy it as much as we do. For shame.

Quincy
Shut up Mairuzu you bastard.

I'm going to watch next weeks episode for the last of the Nathan-ness.

The Nuul
I still think Heroes is done after this year.

S_D_J
I still think Heroes is done after this year.

I wouldn't mind if it gets another season big grin

though I'm not holding my breath.

haven't seen this episode yet

S_D_J
Just watched it. it was a very good episode

did not expect Matt to get himself get shot... and the thing with Rebecca, it was good indeed... and it fit very well with the whole carnival mystery

Did anyone else see in the end of the preview the electric hand??

what electric hand?

REXXXX
Right at the very end. It's just stock footage. Nothing to do with the trailer.

Mairuzu
I saw it. What of it?

REXXXX
I think Nuul thought it was important...?

Mairuzu
Ban him

S_D_J
Ban Quincy for not liking Heroes 131

The Nuul
Originally posted by S_D_J

No thats Star.

S_D_J
No thats Star.

laughing

At least starlock watches the show 313

REXXXX
For all his griping, we still get his viewership, right? wink

Just jerking your chain, Starlock. I realize the show doesn't live up to your expectations and you're entitled to your opinion.

Quincy

http://i314.photobucket.com/albums/ll440/ErroCook/Roleplay/101_0000-1.gif

S_D_J
Originally posted by Quincy
http://i314.photobucket.com/albums/ll440/ErroCook/Roleplay/101_0000-1.gif
Ban Quincy for liking LOST 131

starlock
laughing ..yeah i watch the show......and i want the show to be great and successfull....but i just think it is not working...but i will be the first to applaud what i.m.o is a good show.....it just has not happened in a while....though i do find things within each episode that seem to be an improvement...its just not enogh for me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.