PC Validus runs the Gantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Pre-Crisis Validus vs these guys:
1: World War Hulk
2: Despero
3: Terrax
4: Thanos
5: PC Mongul
6: Odin
7: PC Darkseid
8: Full Power Galactus

How far does he get?

Zeuodin
Stops at 6 or 7

Galan007
with BFR as an option, val wouldn't make it very far at all sans BFR though, he could get to at least #7.

imo.

SoulDevourer
dint Doomsday beat the shit outa Darksied? even made him bleed iirc
and every1 thinks Validus >> DD

so Validus stops @ 8

Galan007
Originally posted by SoulDevourer

so Validus stops @ 8 H/P darkseid was certainly not 'classic' darkseid.

galactusischere
stops at 6 or 7. And there is no such thing as "full power" Galactus.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by SoulDevourer

so Validus stops @ 8
I thought in FC it said that they had never seen the real Darkside. Did I misunderstand?

xJLxKing
Mongul stops him

Galan007
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Mongul stops him no.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Galan007
no.
Why not? His cube was able to hold Superman without trouble.

Galan007
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Why not? His cube was able to hold Superman without trouble. m'kay...?

validus slapped around pre-crisis superboy, pre-zero hour mon-el... the whole damn pre-zero hour LoSH, as though they were weak feebs. superboy even made a comment that val was "a dozen" times power powerful than he.

hell, even a weakened validus was able to go toe to toe with a portion of a sun eater and eventually force it to retreat because he was gaining the slight upper hand.

mongul who?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by galactusischere
stops at 6 or 7. And there is no such thing as "full power" Galactus. Whatever full-fed Galactus. You're not going to tell me that there isn't a difference between a starving Galactus and a well-fed Galactus.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Whatever full-fed Galactus. You're not going to tell me that there isn't a difference between a starving Galactus and a well-fed Galactus.

A well-fed Galactus is certainly not "full power" Galactus.
A well fed Galactus was the Galactus that went up against Tyrant.
We have never seen a "full power" Galactus.

Omega Vision
A well-fed Galactus is certainly not "full power" Galactus.
A well fed Galactus was the Galactus that went up against Tyrant.
We have never seen a "full power" Galactus.
I'm fairly certain that it's been said that full powered Galactus is at Eternity level. Which come to think of it is a bit of spite. Can a mod come in and change it to Average Galactus?

galactusischere
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I'm fairly certain that it's been said that full powered Galactus is at Eternity level. Which come to think of it is a bit of spite. Can a mod come in and change it to Average Galactus?
Full powered Galactus IS eternity. He reaches full power only when he absorbs the entire universe.
Average Galactus would be spite too

Galan007
Full powered Galactus IS eternity. He reaches full power only when he absorbs the entire universe. please post the scan where this was stated. if you don't have the scan on hand, please direct me to the issue number. because to my knowledge, nothing regarding a 'full power' galactus has EVER been mentioned.

galactusischere
please post the scan where this was stated. if you don't have the scan on hand, please direct me the issue number. because to my knowledge, nothing regarding a 'full power' galactus has EVER been mentioned.
When did I say that?
He was the one saying that big G at full power would be = to Eternity while he has never been shown at those levels.

Galan007
When did I say that? Originally posted by galactusischere
Full powered Galactus IS eternity. He reaches full power only when he absorbs the entire universe.
Average Galactus would be spite too

galactusischere

You misunderstood me, I said it hypothetically. Galactus when absorbed the entire universe would be eternity. I never said that it was mentioned anywhere. Fully powered Galactus doesn't exist.

Galan007
You misunderstood me, I said it hypothetically. Galactus when absorbed the entire universe would be eternity. I never said that it was mentioned anywhere. Fully powered Galactus doesn't exist. okay then. it was simple miscommunication. smile

Prep-Man
Galan is right. Validus should make it to around 7. Validus destroyed a good chunk of a Sun-Eater that was devouring galaxies like they were candy.

the Darkone
Stoping at 6 Odin is skyfathers of skyfathers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.