Your Horror movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
What is your ideal of a Horror movie...

Horror movies are not like what they use to be....

So what floats you boat...what do you want to see in Horror movies?

Blinky
Originality.

Example of what I HATE: To hell with movies about hauntings and ghost-children, that shit is OLD.

lil bitchiness
I want to see Clive Barker participate in making one of his books into a movie again. When other people are involved with his work it usually, not always, but usually, turns into some kind of crap.

I'd like to see him write for a movie, like he does for games. Both Jericho and Undead has had great story ideas.

End of the world thing has been all way too similar in the past few movies - I'd like to see something more original on that theme.

Slasher moves do nothing for me any more. I don't want to see some inbreed people chasing after 'unsuspecting, lost travellers' either. That crap has been overdone to death.

Parmaniac
good make-up and the good old hydraulic puppets most of the CGI stuff sucks in Horror movies

Blinky
Originally posted by Parmaniac
good make-up and the good old hydraulic puppets most of the CGI stuff sucks in Horror movies
http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy86/sevenheadedunicorn/HillaryThumbsUp.jpg

MildPossession
It's Hillary again! smile

sotile
i don't want to see blad & people get killed but relay scary idue like birds or Hannibal raising

steverules_2
Originally posted by Blinky

I think someones in denial about Obama being president awesome

Andy McFly
Originally posted by Blinky

Scariest thing I have ever seen.

That ACDC Chick
a movie that makes everyone else in the theater jump ten feet in the air and shit themselves so i can lmao happy

example:
The Strangers had me dying of laughter the whole time cause of the number of people that were screaming everytime the killers showed up

Insomniatric
I like suspenseful movies.

I also like movies with originality and creativity, Behind the Mask is a good example of that.

And I also like "Whodunnits" like Scream.

Kero_Co
A highly intelligent guy in a bearsuit chopping up people and animals to make an anthropormophic lover.

A girl kidnapping and killing people to force them into living out her yaoi fanfiction.

A movie where a guys ass cheeks suffocate people while he's asleep.

A guy who puts sharp bladed needles in his nipples and hugs people to death.

bank
new movie coming in march 2010 staring nikki reed from twilight,betsy russell from the saw's, micheal j pagan from stalla got her groove back. The plot of this movie is about a manic that hunting these teenage kids and they have to follow the direction on the text if they dont some one will die to see the trailer go to chainletterofficialfansite.ning.com

MildPossession
Sounds shit.

The MadParty
fright night sticks out to me, as do the first two house movies,i like the idea of simple made hooror movies,you just need simple visual effects and good sound effects,coolest thing in fright night was the bee's, do you remember the bees??

The_usher
The Amityville Horror

darthchucky
Originally posted by Kero_Co
A movie where a guys ass cheeks suffocate people while he's asleep.

lol rolling on floor laughing

WickedDynamite
Suspense, suspense, and more suspence...ala Argento.

The Butcher
Smart characters,suspense,and the people getting hunted can actually fight.

Micheal_Myers
Lose the ****ing CGI. Thats all I have to say.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.