System of a Down or Bullet for my Valentine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimate Wil
There is alot of debates at my school about who is better, and i wanna see what you guys say.

Myth
SOAD easily. I don't really like BFMV.

MildPossession
System of a Down...

Blinky
shit-pie or piss-cocktail?

wicker_man
How can you compare the two? And this isn't even me asking on a personal taste level.

But for the record System of a Down as they offered alot more for the listeiner.

Alpha Centauri
System of a Down sounded like nothing before, during or after their existence (If you assume the hiatus is a split).

Bullet for My Valentine are just shit. They were heralded as the future of British metal. A rip off of what Metallica did in the '80s was, according to many publications, the best this country had to offer.

-AC

Ultimate Wil
Alright, System is better, that's what I said rock

JacopeX
No comparison here.

SOAD is much better than Bullet for my valentine. They are musically stable and have delivered much more than BFMV. Hell, Avenged Sevenfold > BFMV in my honest opinion.

Dr. Leg Kick
Biased cuz I'm Armenian but the small amount of material I've heard from Bullet for my Valentine has been boring.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.