Death Race 2009...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
The following combatants are to compete in a Death Race:

Team one: Driver: John McClane
Navigator: John Rambo

They are driving a Ford Crown Victoria.

Team two: Driver: Fox (Wanted)
Navigator: Wesley Gibson

Team "Wanted" is driving a Dodge Viper.

Team three: Driver: Frank Martin
Navigator: Snake Plissken

Driving a 2009 BMW X3 E83 xDrive 30i SUV

Team four: Driver: Ricky Bobby
Navigator: Bob Lee Swagger

Bobby is driving his "Me" stock car.

Team five: Driver: Mad Max
Navigator: John Preston

Obviously driving Max's Interceptor.

Team six: Driver: Dom Toretto
Navigator: Xander Cage

Driving Cage's GTO.

Each car is heavily armored in the same fashion. Each car has twin M-60 machine guns on the hood, a rotating gatling gun on the trunk, and a .50 caliber machine gun on the roof (Like the one Rambo used in his last movie. The navigator can emerge through a sunroof and operate the .50 cal.). Also, each car is equipped with four RPG rockets in place of headlights.

The object is to survive, not to finish first. They must fight until there is one car left intact, that car is the winner.

The race takes place at Talladega raceway, in broad daylight, in clear weather. The drivers can use the track AND the midfield, where the spectators park their RV's.

Blinky
Mad Max?

Yeah he'd be totally down for this, considering his own family was turned to road-kill.

EDIT: Oh, nevermind this is based on the shitty Death Race 2000 remake...

Rogue Jedi
I'm gonna go with team Wanted, Fox had mad driving skills.

I forgot to mention the following: Each car is equipped with smoke and oil, and inside each car, the navigator has an MP-5.

Robtard
Mad Max, he does this kind of shit for a living and has 3 movies full of car killing feats.

Rogue Jedi
You miss the car chase at the beginning of Wanted?

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
You miss the car chase at the beginning of Wanted?

No, she's a great driver, but being able to jump a car onto a bus isn't going to help here.

Did you miss Mad Max, Mad Max 2 (aka The Road Warrior) and Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome?

Rogue Jedi
In Mad Max, all he did was chase down bikers. Road Warrior, he got pwned by a nazi swinging an exhaust pipe. Thunderdome? Dont recall any outstanding feats.

What about Martin and Plissken? Bobby and Swagger?

Robtard
You've either forgotten how insanely good and destructive Max is behind the wheel, or you didn't pay attention.

-Case and destroyed those bikers, who were all armed.

-Yes, he crashed his car, that was part of the story. He also out-drove and destroyed a vicious gang of post apocalyptic motor-thugs.

-Again, outdrove and destroyed many on Auntie's men.

This list has many good/great drivers. But when it comes to outdriving/destruction while in a vehicle, Max is the upper-shit.

Here's a pic of you and DDM, you can decide who's the assless-chaps-man and who's the boy-toy.

http://www.madmaxmovies.com/making/madmax2/images/MundiMundi/WezFaceoff.jpg

Quincy
Comes down to Martin and Max

jinXed by JaNx
Yeah, if we go on visual display of skill then Frank Martin wins without a doubt. Frank Martin can make a car do cartwheels and back flips at will. There is no way that he is going to lose.

I really think this comes down to Fox and Frank and Franks natural skill and intuition win. Fox definitely has a chance due to her anticipation and reaction time but Frank has showed to have a keener sense of driving and he doesn't have Foxs abilities.

If it's not against the rules to hijack and opponents vehicle then Max wins lol

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
You've either forgotten how insanely good and destructive Max is behind the wheel, or you didn't pay attention.

-Case and destroyed those bikers, who were all armed.

-Yes, he crashed his car, that was part of the story. He also out-drove and destroyed a vicious gang of post apocalyptic motor-thugs.

-Again, outdrove and destroyed many on Auntie's men.

This list has many good/great drivers. But when it comes to outdriving/destruction while in a vehicle, Max is the upper-shit.

Here's a pic of you and DDM, you can decide who's the assless-chaps-man and who's the boy-toy.

http://www.madmaxmovies.com/making/madmax2/images/MundiMundi/WezFaceoff.jpg You're forgetting the heavy weaponry on each vehicle, weapons Max nas never faced before..

And haermm

Placidity
I'm gonna go with team Wanted, Fox had mad driving skills.

I forgot to mention the following: Each car is equipped with smoke and oil, and inside each car, the navigator has an MP-5.

If Fox is Jolie, then this team hands down. Frank Martin is the only other person with inhuman driving skills, but she is still superior.

Darth Martin
1. Martin
2. Fox

BruceSkywalker
team five ftw

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Placidity
If Fox is Jolie, then this team hands down. Frank Martin is the only other person with inhuman driving skills, but she is still superior. Pretty much, no votes for Toretto and Cage?

Quincy
Originally posted by Placidity
If Fox is Jolie, then this team hands down. Frank Martin is the only other person with inhuman driving skills, but she is still superior.

Fox superior to Handsome Rob himself? I saw Wanted way back in theaters, couldn't remember her doing anything above Martin.

Placidity
Originally posted by Quincy
Fox superior to Handsome Rob himself? I saw Wanted way back in theaters, couldn't remember her doing anything above Martin.

Heh, the trailer should be evidence enough. She can drive and maneuver through traffic at high speeds with her foot while shes out of the car shooting lol. Also that move she pulled to get Wesley in the car.

And thats just from the trailer. I'm sure she did more stuff in the movie, but I don't remember it well.

5uMlNKozweg

Rogue Jedi
I'd say she and Martin are on par with each other.

jinXed by JaNx
Pretty much, no votes for Toretto and Cage?

I'd vote for him if this were an illegal street race, definitely.

steverules_2
Rambo? He'd end up jumping out the car and knifing everyone

Blinky
If you had Mad-max and Pliskin on a team ... they'd own every bodies arses...

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by steverules_2
Rambo? He'd end up jumping out the car and knifing everyone

laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
I'd vote for him if this were an illegal street race, definitely. Dom displayed some mad driving skills in his last movie, man.

Rogue Jedi
Forgot to mention each car has three shots of Nitrous.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.