Wolverine vs Morbius vs Stick vs Predator vs Prometheus (DC)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K Von Doom
Wolverine vs Morbius vs Stick vs Predator vs Prometheus (DC)

... in a jungle 1 square mile in diameter. All characters start out equal distances from each other on the outer ring. Morbius can't turn into mist form. Being KO'd for 10 seconds counts as a kill.

Battlehammer
Wolverine, quite handily. What type of predator though could change the out come.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
What type of predator though could change the out come. really? I don't think any predator could beat wolverine

Battlehammer
elder pred. Are pretty hard core.

Wild Shadow
obviously wolverine wins.. this isnt fair he needs to be removed from this fight. shifty

Starscream M
elder pred. Are pretty hard core. yes...but I still don't see what they could do to get past wolverine's hf.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
yes...but I still don't see what they could do to get past wolverine's hf.
They have some crazy as shit like blasma cannons and so forth.

iceman24567
Yes Blasma canons are win eek!

Battlehammer
however I assume this are standard pred. which means wolverine wins this handily.

Starscream M
however I assume this are standard pred. which means wolverine wins this handily. plasma canons are standard weaponry..any hunter would have them

Battlehammer
Not saying they arnt, but normal pred would be out match by wolverine. Elder pred on the other hand is a different story they take on entire alien colonies by them selfs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.