Joke(Heath Ledger) vs The Riddler(Jim Carrey)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Riddler takes on the Joker in a turf war. They both have 1 week of prep.

The Joker- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRG1tWQN6e8

vs

The Riddler- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYaHY2Nd1lI&feature=PlayList&p=30179C14F216605B&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=35

Rogue Jedi
Joke?

Placidity
You know what, people are going to say Joker, but Riddler was a heck of a genius with his invention and discovering the real identity of the Batman. Although, most likely he wouldn't have been where he was without the backing of Two-face.

If its short amount of prep involved, I would say Joker. With long prep, Riddler has a chance imo. Joker can't lure Riddler out like he did to Batman, he couldn't care less if he killed people in Gotham.

golem370
Both great acting jobs

Darth Martin
Joker is a better tactitian. Riddler is a scientific genius.

I say Joker is more geared for combat.

BruceSkywalker
The Riddler s^cked very badly...

The Joker spot on...

The Joker ftw

golem370
Riddler didn't suck it was a hell of an acting job

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by golem370
Riddler didn't suck it was a hell of an acting job

sorry golem, but riddler did, Carrey overacted imo

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Joker is a better tactitian. Riddler is a scientific genius.

I say Joker is more geared for combat.

Joker was a better tactician? His plans failed outside of turning Harvey evil, which really didn't take much, a life changing accident and a little talking.

jinXed by JaNx
Arent they the same character? The only difference between the Joker and the Riddler is that one likes to ask a lot of difficult questions and the other likes to wear make-up. This is how we're to perceive The riddler from, Jim Carreys' performance and Bruckhiemers direction. Yeah, the Joker wins because he doesn't care about anything and he's definitely got more ingenuity and patience.

Nemesis X
Joker gets mauled just right after he sinks Riddler's battleship laughing out loud

golem370
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
sorry golem, but riddler did, Carrey overacted imo

I am sorry also I think it was a good job.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.