Riggs/McClane versus Martin/Chelios...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Riggs and McClane face off against Frank Martin and Chev Chelios.

H2H combat in the drunk tank at a police station.

And of course there are no weapons in the tank.

Quincy
Frank Martin solos

Rogue Jedi
Dunno about that, Riggs and Mac will be a formidable team.

Sadako of Girth
McClane holds the record for killing the most whilst drunk/hungover.

Mac owns the drunk tank.
He can use the stewed, unconcious Riggs as a bat.

Rogue Jedi
More likely Chelios dislocates Riggs shoulder and Riggs goes batty.

Quincy
Yeah Martin solos though so...you know

Placidity
Ha Chelios is a freaking MACHINE. He fell from a helicopter and survived... not to mention all the other should-have-been-fatal incidents he suffered. His damage soak is leagues above everyone here. H2H, he could probably take Riggs and McClane solo.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Placidity
Ha Chelios is a freaking MACHINE. He fell from a helicopter and survived... not to mention all the other should-have-been-fatal incidents he suffered. His damage soak is leagues above everyone here, except maybe McClane. H2H, he could probably take Riggs solo.

Could well be in agreement.

jinXed by JaNx
This fight is seriously unfair. How come it's two against one?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Placidity
Ha Chelios is a freaking MACHINE. He fell from a helicopter and survived... not to mention all the other should-have-been-fatal incidents he suffered. His damage soak is leagues above everyone here. H2H, he could probably take Riggs and McClane solo. I thought about that, but this is Chelios on an average day, not jacked up on anything and not amped up with electricity.

Quincy
Team Statham still wrecks.

Rogue Jedi
Depends on how well Mac and Riggs work together.

Quincy
Nah. They get wrecked regardless.

Rogue Jedi
Chelios isn't invincible, dude. A nutkick or a throat punch and he goes down.

Quincy
**** chelios.

Martin solos

Rogue Jedi
Honestly I think Riggs and Frank go down first, leaving it to Mac and Chelios.

Quincy
erm

Rogue Jedi
?

Quincy
pr1983

Rogue Jedi
shifty

Quincy
facepalm

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Chelios isn't invincible, dude. A nutkick or a throat punch and he goes down.

I'd like to believe that but he took what...,a dose of 50 thousand volts of electricity?

Rogue Jedi
Mhm. He's tough as adamantium nails, but he is still a mortal man. He feels pain and can be killed.

Quincy
As can Team 1. But Team 2 still wrecks.

Rogue Jedi
Toss up.

Quincy
Not even close

Wei Phoenix
I thought about that, but this is Chelios on an average day, not jacked up on anything and not amped up with electricity.

You think the electricity gave him extra durability? He wasn't running on that electricity when he fell out of the helicopter. He's that durable on an average day, a lot of people in the Crank universe are insanely durable. Team 2 stomps.

Quincy
I actually agree with Wei Phoenix.

Martin and Chelios wipe the floor with these two cops. No contest. Seriously just a rape of a beating.

Wei Phoenix
We're not so different you and I Mr. Powers.

Seriously though, team two has Frank Martin, probably the best h2h fighter here with pretty good reflexes, then you have Chelios who isn't as good as Frank when it comes to fighting, but he has the strength and durability to take these guys h2h. Him getting charged only put him at his base stats pretty much. Nothing indicated that the charges or adrenaline boosts he got made him above a normal human. Every time he got charged he was back to normal and overpowering many cops who were on top of him.

Rogue Jedi
Fine, I'm sold haermm

Quincy
McClane and Riggs meet their match in Jason Statham.

Ka-Pow baby stoned

dadudemon
Originally posted by Quincy
McClane and Riggs meet their match

'bout damn time.

BruceSkywalker
Riggs and McClane face off against Frank Martin and Chev Chelios.

H2H combat in the drunk tank at a police station.

And of course there are no weapons in the tank.

dunno how i missed this one.. Frank and Chev ftw

Sadako of Girth
McClane and Riggs meet their match in Jason Statham.

Ka-Pow baby stoned

Yet it hasnt been proven that either can beat McClane.

DarkNemesis
Martin and Chelios, Megastomp.

Quincy
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Yet it hasnt been proven that either can beat McClane.

Seen the movies?

Proof right there.

Sadako of Girth
Like wise....seen Die Hard and the three movies after it...?

Contradicting proof right there. stick out tongue

Quincy
Come on man be serious. Martin stomps.

Sadako of Girth
Martin stomps Martin Riggs, maybe.

I see it as more a case of the object that cant go back versus the object that cant be moved....a stalemate basically.

(Except McLuck swings it for McClane)

Quincy
So wait, you are saying that John McClane is just as skilled a hand to hand fighter as Frank Martin?

Sadako of Girth
Im saying, that he doesnt have to be.
But maybe, in his own brutal way...
Tell you the truth though, Im only familiar with Chelios.

Quincy
yz6sYeyHGxw

/thread

Sadako of Girth
Oh the transporter guy?

Id be more worried about being bummed to death, were I Riggs and McClane...

Quincy
Victory by bummage.

Sadako concedes

Sadako of Girth
LOL

Nahhhhh McClane's alterego Butch Coolidge escaped rape in Pulp Fiction. Which is close enough.

But if such a brutal, horrific bumming were to be possible it could have lead to McClane commiting suicide later on though.

But Since that would result in McClane death, He probably wouldnt allow himself to be rectally violated in such a fashion.....
Hed probably use Riggs arse like a chaff flare, escaping/fighting once team Statham are engaged in pushing Rigg's shit in.

Rogue Jedi
Here's how I see it going down.....

McClane is getting the shit beat outta him by Martin. He goes down, hard. Riggs is going toe to toe with Chelios, neither able to gain the upper hand. Riggs swings, Chelios ducks, and POP, Riggs shoulder is dislocated.

Riggs backs away and screams in pain, then starts pounding the wall with his shoulder, trying to relocate it.

Martin and Chelios are all WTF, taking their attention off McClane as Riggs pounds away on the wall.

McClane gets to his feet, grabs a fire extinguisher off the wall, clocks them on the back of the head, KOing them.

McClane walks over, relocates Riggs's shoulder, and they stroll away doing Three Stooges impressions.

BONG eek!

Quincy
Here's what actually happens.

McClane gets the shit beat out of him by Martin. He goes down. Hard. Martin goes over and beats the shit out of Riggs.

/thread.

dadudemon

McClane gets the shit beat out of him by Martin. He goes down. Hard. Martin goes over and beats the shit out of Riggs.

/thread.

That's more realistic.

Sadako of Girth

McClane gets the shit sucked out of him by Martin who goes down. Hard. Martin goes over and beats the shit out of Riggs.

/thread.

Fixed.

Rogue Jedi
Ew.

Sadako of Girth
But basically McClane wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.