Sundipped Superman runs Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Superman is healed and sundipped prior to every fight. How far does he get?

1. WWHulk

2. Sentry

3. Rulk

4. Gladiator

5. Thor

6. Silver Surfer

7. Thanos

8. Odin

DarkOdin
1. WWHulk-Superman

2. Sentry-Superman

3. Rulk-Loebforce off Superman

4. Gladiator-Superman

5. Thor- Could put Supes down but he better use his powerset "no brawling"

6. Silver Surfer-Can put supes down taking advantages of his weakness

7. Thanos- dead stop right here if he can make this far

8. Odin laughing out loud

KuRuPT Thanosi
He gets to 6 and could win and might be put down. It just depends how that battle plays out. Thanos or Odin imo would be the end if he makes it past Surfer.

Batman-Prime
Sundipped OWAW Superman w/Loebforce clears this pretty easy.

carver9
1. WWHulk- Good fight but Superman wins due to Bfring

2. Sentry- Superman

3. Rulk- Same as WWH

4. Gladiator- Gladiator, didnt see superman do anything during a sundip that a full confindent gladiator couldnt do better

5. Thor- Superman but it would be a good fight

6. Silver Surfer- Silver surfer still stomps him

7. Thanos- Thanos Stomps

8. Odin- <--His name should never be brought in a Superman thread.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by carver9
1. WWHulk- Good fight but Superman wins due to Bfring

2. Sentry- Superman

3. Rulk- Same as WWH

4. Gladiator- Gladiator, didnt see superman do anything during a sundip that a full confindent gladiator couldnt do better

5. Thor- Superman but it would be a good fight

6. Silver Surfer- Silver surfer still stomps him

7. Thanos- Thanos Stomps

8. Odin- <--His name should never be brought in a Superman thread.
Nice joke laughing out loud

Any ways, I am basing this on the small sundip he received in OWAW, anything more and he wins except Odin
1. WWHulk- Superman Easily

2. Sentry- Superman Easily

3. Rulk- Superman Easily

4. Gladiator- Superman Easily

5. Thor- Superman 8-9/10

6. Silver Surfer- 7-8/10

7. Thanos- Could go either way, but I'm giving it to Thanos if this is the same small sundip Superman took in OWAW

carver9
Originally posted by xJLxKing

Any ways, I am basing this on the small sundip he received in OWAW, anything more and he wins except Odin

3. Rulk- Superman Easily

5. Thor- Superman 8-9/10

6. Silver Surfer- 7-8/10

7. Thanos- Could go either way, but I'm giving it to Thanos if this is the same small sundip Superman took in OWAW

Didnt make a joke and writers said that WWH>Regular Superman so a sundip should put him on wwh's level.

Gladiator, I shouldnt even have to explain that. His feats has no equals.

Silver Surfer, exploit weakness

Rulk, his feats are off the chart and I honestly think he'll absorb the hell out of superman if he got ahold of him but bfring, that something he cant prevent.

Thor, I give Supes a 9/10 against him.

Sentry would get raped by superman, his mentality is jacked up. Give Spiderman those powers and I would give Sentry the edge.

Thanos is above him by far along with odin.

KuRuPT Thanosi

3. Rulk- Superman Easily

5. Thor- Superman 8-9/10

6. Silver Surfer- 7-8/10

Pretty much agree.

Kris Blaze
Could take some at 7, stops at 8.

iceman24567

3. Rulk- Superman Easily

5. Thor- Superman 8-9/10

6. Silver Surfer- 7-8/10

7. Thanos- Could go either way, but I'm giving it to Thanos if this is the same small sundip Superman took in OWAW Yeah i agree the first 4 get wrecked.

xJLxKing
Didnt make a joke and writers said that WWH>Regular Superman so a sundip should put him on wwh's level.

Gladiator, I shouldnt even have to explain that. His feats has no equals.

Silver Surfer, exploit weakness

Rulk, his feats are off the chart and I honestly think he'll absorb the hell out of superman if he got ahold of him but bfring, that something he cant prevent.

Thor, I give Supes a 9/10 against him.

Sentry would get raped by superman, his mentality is jacked up. Give Spiderman those powers and I would give Sentry the edge.

Thanos is above him by far along with odin.
NO, they DIDN'T! The writers never admitted that Superman would lose, I think it was the opposite actually, they said Superman would beat WWH.
If you think other wise, please post it

SS' weakness exploitation isn't going to help against an amped Superman, the same guy who was beating monsters who were his peers before in a hit or two.

Gladiator has weak feats, and his confidence depends on it. He'll lose it when fighting someone stronger. That makes it even easier

carver9
NO, they DIDN'T! The writers never admitted that Superman would lose, I think it was the opposite actually, they said Superman would beat WWH.

SS' weakness exploitation isn't going to help against an amped Superman, the same guy who was beating monsters who were his peers before in a hit or two.

Gladiator has weak feats, and his confidence depends on it. He'll lose it when fighting someone stronger. That makes it even easier

What weak feats does gladiator have?

Let me guess, the cannonball feat where he punched cannonball with enough force that it was going to hit him from earth to the core of the sun? Cannonball then absorbed it and gladiator stood there in shock and took a punch (the first punch that he got hit by throughout the entire fight and the same punch that was going to send cannonball to the core of the sun) that he got right back up afterwards.

Oh, the hulk fight where he threw only one punch that entire fight and got up dusting himself off because he didnt see hulk as a threat. Then he got hit by his radiation weakness and hulk jumped on him punching him. WOW, a low feat.

xJLxKing
What weak feats does gladiator have?

Let me guess, the cannonball feat where he punched cannonball with enough force that it was going to hit him from earth to the core of the sun? Cannonball then absorbed it and gladiator stood there in shock and took a punch (the first punch that he got hit by throughout the entire fight and the same punch that was going to send cannonball to the core of the sun) that he got right back up afterwards.

Oh, the hulk fight where he threw only one punch that entire fight and got up dusting himself off because he didnt see hulk as a threat. Then he got hit by his radiation weakness and hulk jumped on him punching him. WOW, a low feat.
Lets see...hmm almost losing to Colossus?

carver9
And I dont know what writers you are talking about but the writers that I have seen admitted that WWH would crush Superman. The scan was presented on KMC and everybody went crazy when they read it.

carver9
Lets see...hmm almost losing to Colossus?

laughing

Almost losing to colossus? laughing They didnt even show the fight because bolders fell on top of them and Gladiator risen from the debris with a smile and not one injury on him.

Also, wasnt this the same colossus that they called the immovable force.

thanos-prime

Gladiator has weak feats, and his confidence depends on it. He'll lose it when fighting someone stronger. That makes it even easier you think his confidence will wain while fighting superman even though it didn't when he fought tyrant?

Lord Feron
1. WWHulk - Supes

2. Sentry - Supes owns

3. Rulk - hate rulk but to be honest what if he absorbs his power somehow.. anyway **** him, supes wins.

4. Gladiator - Supes wins but after a long fight.

5. Thor - Supes wins but after a long fight.

6. Silver Surfer
pretty much drain that amp right out of him and then some.
7. Thanos - Supes loses the hardway.

8. Odin - with enough wanking someone's wet dreams can come true... not here.

carver9
Originally posted by Lord Feron
1. WWHulk - Supes

2. Sentry - Supes owns

3. Rulk - hate rulk but to be honest what if he absorbs his power somehow.. anyway **** him, supes wins.

4. Gladiator - Supes wins but after a long fight.

5. Thor - Supes wins but after a long fight.

6. Silver Surfer
pretty much drain that amp right out of him and then some.
7. Thanos - Supes loses the hardway.

8. Odin - with enough wanking someone's wet dreams can come true... not here.

laughing

Nihilist
He clears 1-4 pretty easy, stops at Surfer.

BattleMage
Sundip only puts him on WW-Hulk's level for the time being. So 5/10 A draw and if ,If he makes it to #2 he loses! yes

carver9
NO

carver9
Make it to 6.

BattleMage
. WW-Hulk

2. Sentry. The rest of the list is not needed.

Nihilist
Originally posted by BattleMage
. WW-Hulk

2. Sentry. The rest of the list is not needed. The sight of a sundipped Superman would send Sentry rushing off in a emo crying fit.

batdude123
Gets to Odin.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by BattleMage
. WW-Hulk

2. Sentry. The rest of the list is not needed.
There are morons, then there are idiot. But those are nothing to what you represent

KuRuPT Thanosi
There are morons, then there are idiot. But those are nothing to what you represent thumb up

-Pr-
And I dont know what writers you are talking about but the writers that I have seen admitted that WWH would crush Superman. The scan was presented on KMC and everybody went crazy when they read it.

what writers?

batdude123
Originally posted by -Pr-
what writers?

Greg Pak.

Big shocker there.

Kris Blaze
Thanos is going to be a close one.

-Pr-
Originally posted by batdude123
Greg Pak.

Big shocker there.

oh, that.

i was actually hoping he had a better example.

KuRuPT Thanosi
oh, that.

Lol that was funny.

Makes it to Thanos for some hard fought wars. In the end though, Thanos prevails for a majority.

zeel
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Thanos is going to be a close one.

I think supes wins the first fight do to the sheer physical power of the sundip.

Every fight after he will lose, thanos will learn and adapt to the next fight.

Slaanesh
stop at 6

carver9
oh, that.

Wizard magazine sad

(is that better) confused

-Pr-
Wizard magazine sad

(is that better) confused

what writer? give me a name.

iceman24567
Greg Pak is a moron

BattleMage
There are morons, then there are idiot. But those are nothing to what you represent Good thing were online and i don't know you son! smile

-Pr-
Originally posted by iceman24567
Greg Pak is a moron

i remember his interview. he said something to the effect that superman would run out of energy at night time because the sun went down.

The Pict

facepalm

The "writers you've seen" ???

Did every writer agree on this? Every writer who has wrote on Superman? Everyone who has worked on Hulk?

A writer saying who would win a match up doesn't make it true. I remember in Wizard a few years ago, before SBP turned up, and writer's were talking about how SBP wouldn't pose a problem for Superman. Then SBP turned up and *****-slapped everyone.

Originally posted by batdude123
Greg Pak.

Big shocker there.

Only Pak could be that biased.

Well obviously there's Loeb, but not Hulk related.

i remember his interview. he said something to the effect that superman would run out of energy at night time because the sun went down.

crylaugh

abhilegend
Bump

mhmm

RealityWarper
so out of order

emu
Originally posted by RealityWarper
so out of order Its an 8 year old thread.
Abhil is Superman Power level raging.

Sentry stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.