Fight Club on Blu-Ray

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

killakyle
Just saw this Fight Club link on facebook promoting the blu-ray release:

www.welcometoFC.com

Can't wait for it to come out. Anyone hear of any easter eggs on the blu ray?

killakyle
Hmm....I guess not.

I found this brief article on all the Special Features to expect.

Like the film, looks like a pretty bad ass collection of Extras.

killakyle
Hmm....I guess not.

I found this brief article on all the Psecial Features to expect.

Like the film, looks like a pretty bad ass collection of Extras.

coolmovies
There putting all the extres on blu ray its a way of making people buy blu ray disks instead of dvd

MildPossession
I've got a perfectly fantastic extras FULL Fight Club on DVD that I will be sticking with, the standout reason to get the blu ray is for the audio, suppose to be amazing.

killakyle
Originally posted by MildPossession
I've got a perfectly fantastic extras FULL Fight Club on DVD that I will be sticking with, the standout reason to get the blu ray is for the audio, suppose to be amazing.

Is that the fairly rare double disc? My buddy has a copy of that but i can't find it anywhere.

MildPossession
The one I have is a 2 disc, this one:

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_uUZMw5JMUe4/RmcyoAGN-cI/AAAAAAAAAB4/U1UQmnxYOLc/DVD+Fight+Club+(2disc).JPG

T.M
Thats the version I have also.

I won't be getting another version.

Blinky
The one I have is a 2 disc, this one:

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_uUZMw5JMUe4/RmcyoAGN-cI/AAAAAAAAAB4/U1UQmnxYOLc/DVD+Fight+Club+(2disc).JPG

Awwwwwww... are those your intials on the DVDs? If so, bet you write them on yer undies too : P

MildPossession
I'm so completely lost...

Blinky
There are initials on the pictures of the DVDs that you posted...

Geez you forget one little letter...

MildPossession
What the PTG? I didn't zoom in until you were going on about initials... and no, I'm not PTG, it's not my photo. stick out tongue

Who puts initials on dvds...

Blinky
No need to lie...

Wolfie
I got the Blu-ray. The audio is amazing as expected.

The menu is great too. It starts off like a Never Been Kissed disc menu, then it cuts out and into the Fight Club menu. I put this in a spoiler because apparently David Fincher wanted to pull a Fight Club-style prank on the viewers. The menu is the scan of Jack's apartment with all the Ikea prices on them. Then it scans into Tyler Durden's house where it does the same thing.

Yin-yang coffee table: $250
Old couch: Found on the street

Who puts initials on dvds...
Apparently that guy.

MrFuller
I have the 2-disc dvd but this still sounds sweet. Damn it. Wish I had a Blu-Ray player.

RobbieDude
So, I watched Fight Club last night for the first time all the way through.
After Project Mayhem, I was like "WTF IS GOING ON?"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.