Nemesis vs. William Birkin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Birkin (in G form) chases Leon to a junkyard and Jill is being chased by Nemesis to the junkyard. The two S.T.A.R.S. members bump into eachother and quickly hide in trash cans. Birkin and Nemesis meet face to face. William sees Nemesis as a threat and attacks.

Nemesis does not have his railgun and RPG.

Which monster will win this fight?

Neo Darkhalen
Leon is RCPD not S.T.A.R.S and G wins because it is a far superior virus to the T and can withstand great attacks + evolves should any extreme trauma be inflicted upon it.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Leon is RCPD not S.T.A.R.S

I knew there was something I forgot when I haven't played RE2 for a few years.

Sin_Volvagia
G evolves should any extreme trauma be inflicted upon it.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/residentevil/images/thumb/8/8c/WilliamBirkinStage5.jpg/800px-WilliamBirkinStage5.jpg

So you mean this thing is at a high evolutionary stage? I dunno bout you but when I look at a big pile of shit stuffed with dead monsters and Arius Argosax's head, I call it an unstable mutation.

Let's not forget this blob moves as slow as molasses and with little smarts to back it up.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/residentevil/images/thumb/8/8c/WilliamBirkinStage5.jpg/800px-WilliamBirkinStage5.jpg

So you mean this thing is at a high evolutionary stage? I dunno bout you but when I look at a big pile of shit stuffed with dead monsters and Arius Argosax's head, I call it an unstable mutation.

Let's not forget this blob moves as slow as molasses and with little smarts to back it up.

I was referring more towards it's other forms, ala the four armed version.

Lest we not forgot the Nemesis too fell short to becoming nothing more then a blob of flesh at the end of Resident Evil 3.

But Birkin goes through around 4-5 forms before ending up like that while the Nemesis only has one and then ends up like the blob, and even then the extreme trauma was only caused by powerful weapons and hazards, something the Nemesis does not have in this round (nothing but it's hands) also I'm sure G could infect Nemesis with it's spawn and destroy it inside and out should it not be compatible.

StyleTime
(nothing but it's hands) also I'm sure G could infect Nemesis with it's spawn and destroy it inside and out should it not be compatible.
I was going to bring this up as well. I wonder if Nemesis could deal with that.

If that fails, Birkin could just push Nemesis off a bridge.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by StyleTime
Birkin could just push Nemesis off a bridge.

Sure, that will work. Even though Nemesis survived falling in a pool of acid and an explosion on a train, pushing him off the bridge can kill him roll eyes (sarcastic)

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by StyleTime
I was going to bring this up as well. I wonder if Nemesis could deal with that.

If that fails, Birkin could just push Nemesis off a bridge.

Pretty much or Birkin could just shred the Nemesis up with those enormous claws he developed from the G mutation.

All in all I suppose Birkin could have a number of creative ways to kill the Nemesis.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Sure, that will work. Even though Nemesis survived falling in a pool of acid and an explosion on a train, pushing him off the bridge can kill him roll eyes (sarcastic)

Not kill him but certainly remove him from the battlefield. That counts as a win.

Nemesis X
Nemesis survived a train explosion and Birkin didn't. I think that should tell us something.

Neo Darkhalen
Nemesis survived a train explosion and Birkin didn't. I think that should tell us something.

Birkin was a blob at that stage so ehh no it doesn't since had the Nemesis been in his final form he too would have died from the explosion.

Kazenji
I knew there was something I forgot when I haven't played RE2 for a few years.

Yeah so ?

i too have'nt played RE2 for years but i still remember that minor detail.

StyleTime

Nemesis got pushed off a bridge by Jill and Birkin didn't. I think that should tell us something.

Darkstorm Zero
It took the ungodly power of a rail cannon to finally finish NEMESIS...

I also recall that the NEMESIS Parasite is a form of G infection. Not a T infection. Thats why it took a sample of G to form it's vaccine to save Jill in the Clock Tower.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.