Spiderman runs the MA gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
spider man will fight in a 20x20 beta adamantium(allowing for minor flexibility) cage.
the roof is 15ft from the ground with a 100,000volts current running through it.

spidey is told by the kingpin if he fails to win he will kill aunt may.
for every three wins he gets a three hour break.
no web shooters.
his opponents get to watch each fight.
the heroes are told if they fail to win bombs will go off killing citizens through out the city.

Spoiler standard gear
Robin(tim) standard gear
Robin(Damien)standard gear
moon knight ( riot pellets in the guns)
Daredevil (no billy club)
US Agent (no shield)
black panther(classic costume)
taskmaster(no wpns)
Bullseye( quarter dispenser 2 dollars)

24 hour prep for every win from here on out.
Captain America( no shield)
nightwing(standard gear)
Batman(no gear)

3 days rest for each win.
deathstroke(no gear)
Batgirl(no gear)
Wolverine(no claws)

carver9
Stops at captain america

SamZED
I see him getting to Wolverine. Also 100,000 volts cage is an advantage for Parker since he can fry most of the opponents (CIS off ofcourse) using his superior speed and strength. When he gets to Wolverine (after resting for 3 days) there's a 50% possibility that he takes it.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by SamZED
I see him getting to Wolverine. Also 100,000 volts cage is an advantage for Parker since he can fry most of the opponents (CIS off ofcourse) using his superior speed and strength. When he gets to Wolverine (after resting for 3 days) there's a 50% possibility that he takes it.

50,000v is the amount of voltage a dazer gun has i figure 100,000 might be able to stop some of these comic characters but not all. big grin

carver9
Originally posted by SamZED

Spiderman only chance of beating wolverine is his webbing without that Wolverine beats him 9or10/10

Wild Shadow
you guys dont think john walker can take spidey down? erm

i mean he is pretty skilled and has the physical stats to compete with spidey.

h1a8
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
spider man will fight in a 20x20 beta adamantium(allowing for minor flexibility) cage.
the roof is 15ft from the ground with a 100,000volts current running through it.

spidey is told by the kingpin if he fails to win he will kill aunt may.
for every three wins he gets a three hour break.
no web shooters.
his opponents get to watch each fight.
the heroes are told if they fail to win bombs will go off killing citizens through out the city.

Spoiler standard gear
Robin(tim) standard gear
Robin(Damien)standard gear
moon knight ( riot pellets in the guns)
Daredevil (no billy club)
US Agent (no shield)
black panther(classic costume)
taskmaster(no wpns)
Bullseye( quarter dispenser 2 dollars)

24 hour prep for every win from here on out.
Captain America( no shield)
nightwing(standard gear)
Batman(no gear)

3 days rest for each win.
deathstroke(no gear)
Batgirl(no gear)
Wolverine(no claws)

WTF?
How in the hell is Spiderman not going to clear this. If aunt may is in danger then there is no way spiderman wont win each battle in at least a 1min.

This is stupid. Pick some characters who are much more powerful here. A distressed Spiderman is a 50-100+ tonner with mega speed and spider-sense.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by h1a8
WTF?
How in the hell is Spiderman not going to clear this. If aunt may is in danger then there is no way spiderman wont win each battle in at least a 1min.

This is stupid. Pick some characters who are much more powerful here. A distressed Spiderman is a 50-100+ tonner with mega speed and spider-sense.
I agree, at least give Batman his gear.

Wild Shadow
fine everyone gets their standard gear. miffed

SamZED
Originally posted by carver9
Spiderman only chance of beating wolverine is his webbing without that Wolverine beats him 9or10/10 Not really. Actually his webbing wont help him much against Wolverine anyway. CIS off Spider-man can beat Logan 5/10 with webbing 6.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.