Juggernaut runs (litterally) the gauntlet AGAIN

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
this is the same Gauntlet but this time he has the Flash's Speed force

Juggernaut wants to run to this place to steal this blueprint of a super bomb that he hopes to use to destroy Galactus's ship (yeah, let's say that it's that powerful).

A large group of people unite and try to stop him as he runs towards the base with the blueprint. How far does he get before he is completely stopped? For some reason he may NOT go around any of it/pick any of it up, just run.

1. a wooden door
2. a 10 foot steel wall
3. Thing tries to stop him
4. Iron Man tries to stop him
5. Savage Hulk tries to stop him
6. The entire world's armies launch every weapon in their arsenal
7. Superman tries to stop him
8. a 10 foot secondary adamantium wall
9. Odin tries to stop him
10. a 10 foot primary adamantium wall
11. Galactus erects the most powerful force field that he can within a single second

At this point, he gets the blueprint there and back...and then tries to get to Galactus's ship...in which:

12. Galactus tries to stop him
13. Eternity tries to stop him
14. Galactus gets the UN and tries to nullify him
14. The Living Tribunal declares Juggernaut as a threat to the omniverse and tries to destroy him

How far does he get?

carver9
Weird thread. Stops at 13

nicamarvin
Originally posted by carver9
Weird thread. Stops at 13 ... smokin'

galactusischere

so.. he gets past Galactus/

h1a8
Stops at 1 shifty

Hewhoknowsall

Oh, and this is basically the same thread as mine...and he stops at 9, 10, 11 or 12.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall

Oh, and this is basically the same thread as mine...and he stops at 9, 10, 11 or 12.

With the speedforce he could run through the wall or steal Odin's speed if the speedforce has affected someone on Odin's level.

jalek moye
I dont know if it works on Odin or not but he could literally run through the adamantium walls.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.