ghost rider vs juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
who wins ?

classic juggernaut or ghost rider ?

can cain resist the penance stare ?

guy222
Blaze/Ketch win

KingD19
Cain's never really killed anyone has he?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by chomperx9
who wins ?

classic juggernaut or ghost rider ?

can cain resist the penance stare ? ask yourself this question: is Mephisto more powerful than Cyttorak?... wink because Cain's soul is tied to the Gem, remember, unless Mephisto is more powerful than Cyttorak, Ghost boy aint doing jack

galactusischere
Originally posted by nicamarvin
ask yourself this question: is Mephisto more powerful than Cyttorak?... wink
nope.
conclusion: Juggernaut wins

nicamarvin
Originally posted by galactusischere
nope.
conclusion: Juggernaut wins ..... smokin'

CortSether
Juggernaut's worst enemy is himself.

galactusischere
..... smokin' you... smoke 2 much

nicamarvin
Originally posted by galactusischere
you... smoke 2 much ..I am actually high right now, but not as high as some Supes Fanboys seems to be on a daily basis....... smokin'

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by KingD19
Cain's never really killed anyone has he?

They retconned what happened when he first got the gem. After he killed the former Juggernaut, he then slayed an entire village and leveled it.

chomperx9
didnt cain murder xaviers mother ?

Slaanesh
GR FTW..he's just better than cain in every ways..

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Slaanesh
GR FTW..he's just better than cain in every ways.. BEING cooler dont' mean JACK here FANBOY...the fact is that Juggernaut's soul is bonded to the Gem of Frigging Cyttorak, what is Ghost boy gona do about that.............. smokin'

Slaanesh
but but..i thought being cooler is an outo win..he got a flaming bike for got sake..how is that not an outo win sad

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Slaanesh
but but..i thought being cooler is an outo win..he got a flaming bike for got sake..how is that not an outo win sad That only works for BatMan...thats IT........... smokin'

Slaanesh
damn it..i hate Batman miffed

chomperx9
That only works for BatMan...thats IT........... smokin' whats up with all the weed smileys tonight ?

carver9
Would the penance stare even get past juggernauts enchanted helmet?

nicamarvin
whats up with all the weed smileys tonight ? ...because I am smoking some...... smokin'

Originally posted by carver9
Would the penance stare even get past juggernauts enchanted helmet?

Who cares, he aint doing Jack to Cain's Soul

Knowsbleed33
Depends whether or not the Penance Stare works.

redhotrash
So basically the entire fight hinges on 1 move? Personally I think the stare would work based on what I know of both characters. Does Juggernaut really have any special resistance to this sort of thing? Not that Ive seen

Knowsbleed33
Nothing like it has ever been used so who knows? Cyttoraks enchantment might protect him from that sort of thing.

carver9
I think his enchantment would protect him also.

This is a stalemate anyway; ghost rider is completely invulnerable.

chomperx9

This is a stalemate anyway; ghost rider is completely invulnerable. thats why the fight is a challenge. if it was just spiderman vs juggernaut ok we dont need to say who would win there but would be a 1 sec fight. here is a challenge for cain since he can crush most of his enemies

carver9
He's going to crush ghost rider also but the hard part is him killing him which he wouldnt be able to do.

guy222
he crushes rider?

chomperx9
He's going to crush ghost rider also but the hard part is him killing him which he wouldnt be able to do. wouldnt crushing someone be killing them ?

Knowsbleed33
Juggernaut can't kill GR obviously.

guy222
indeed

Wei Phoenix
wouldnt crushing someone be killing them ?

Well Rider's really nothing but bones and fire so I suppose Cain could easily break those bones and spit on him. It's not like Rider can't be physically hurt amirite?

Lord Feron
IMO GR Penance would do a nasty number on Juggs. JUggs is protected physically and that is pretty much it.

I also think the hellfire can hurt him since it's pretty much magical in nature and it doesn't actually burns the body but the soul (or something like that).

I also believe that the powerups GR gotten recently or not so recently would put in a position to take JUggs blows if it comes to that.

KingD19
Well, Juggs has proven immune to powerful magic and extradimensional forces before, he power is total invulnerability, against everything but TP. Now, he can't really hurt GR since even if he does break him, he can just put himself back together, but he can BFR him.

SamZED
thats why the fight is a challenge. if it was just spiderman vs juggernaut ok we dont need to say who would win there but would be a 1 sec fight. here is a challenge for cain since he can crush most of his enemies
Juggernaut vs Spider-man is a 1 second fight? What the f**k?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by SamZED
Juggernaut vs Spider-man is a 1 second fight? What the f**k?

If he just stands there.

guy222
Blaze or Ketch win here

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Lord Feron
IMO GR Penance would do a nasty number on Juggs. JUggs is protected physically and that is pretty much it.
Friggin Thor's God Blast Did Nothing to him(it hurted Galactus and Celestials) what makes you think Ghost boy will do any better?

I also think the hellfire can hurt him since it's pretty much magical in nature and it doesn't actually burns the body but the soul (or something like that). What part of "Cain's soul is Bonded to the Gem of Frigging Cyttorak" you don't get?... confused in simple term Cain sould is now the Gem of Cyttorak and the Gem>>>>>>>>>>>>>GR Penance

I also believe that the powerups GR gotten recently or not so recently would put in a position to take JUggs blows if it comes to that. we all thought that about WWH, Juggs is as strong as he needs to be...

Kris Blaze
The Godblast used on Exitar and Galactus was completely different from the one Thor used on Juggernaut.

Lord Feron
Friggin Thor's God Blast Did Nothing to him(it hurted Galactus and Celestials) what makes you think Ghost boy will do any better?

What part of "Cain's soul is Bonded to the Gem of Frigging Cyttorak" you don't get?... confused in simple term Cain sould is now the Gem of Cyttorak and the Gem>>>>>>>>>>>>>GR Penance

we all thought that about WWH, Juggs is as strong as he needs to be...

Penance stare is not a energy/magica blast imo it's more of a mental attack. It makes them feel the pain of everyone they hurt and killed. Nothing like a god blast.

I understand how the gem has effected him. So maybe the hellfire won't do much in this specific case becasue, i guess the gem protects his soul? Not 100% confident i believe that but w/e. There nothing to indicate why he would resist a penance stare.

GR might be tossed around but I don't think he can juggs can kill him with punches and kicks.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
The Godblast used on Exitar and Galactus was completely different from the one Thor used on Juggernaut. thor himself said he was about to use his most powerful attack, He himself said that, NOT ME...! so unless he said, I am about to use a lite vertion of my GB, then we SHOULD take that he used the most devastating attack on Juggernaut, wich did nothing to him..... wink

Kris Blaze
thor himself said he was about to use his most powerful attack, He himself said that, NOT ME...! so unless he said, I am about to use a lite vertion of my GB, then we SHOULD take that he used the most devastating attack on Juggernaut, wich did nothing to him..... wink
Pushing him back is doing nothing?

If you had actually read the comics, you would know that it would be almost impossible for Thor to create those Godblasts. The ones used against Galactus was focused through technology and the one used against Exitar drew upon faaaaaar more life-force, required the belt of strength to be wrapped around the hammer AND EXPLODED MJOLNIR.

Completely different from simply putting Mjolnir on the ground and then hitting Juggernaut.

nicamarvin
Pushing him back is doing nothing? it did not Hurt him... wink plus is not like thor is hyperboling, he not that type of guy... cool

guy222
PS

Kris Blaze
it did not Hurt him... wink plus is not like thor is hyperboling, he not that type of guy... cool
You do not understand.

nicamarvin
You do not understand. YO NO COMPRENDO AMIGO?... big grin

SoulDevourer
thor himself said he was about to use his most powerful attack, He himself said that, NOT ME...! nope he dint, your the only one sayin it big grin
Thor wuz weaken anyway

Knowsbleed33
Thor wasn't weakened when he shot the GF blast at Juggernaut. It wouldn't have mattered in any event anyway. The illness that Thor had hindered him physically. The GF blast is in no way physical.

SoulDevourer
uh the GF blast uses his life energies......

Supermutant
Unless PS works stalemate.

LeonBuco666
U bumped a 5 year old thread? Serious?

Shit, Guy was here too.

This didnt need bumping dude

pym-ftw
Juggy punts Rider to the moon.

Supermutant
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
U bumped a 5 year old thread? Serious?

Shit, Guy was here too.

This didnt need bumping dude

This 5 year old thread is better than most current threads like Sun God/Death Seed Sentry vs Thanos crap.

LeonBuco666
Its 5 years old man....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.