Transformers vs Terminators

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EvilAngel
Just a quick thought before i went to bed.

Okay, here's the scenario.

Something has landed on earth, a small item of great important, the terminators have recovered this item and identified it's significance. It is approximately the size of a breif case. They store it in a nearby fort that is guarded and locked by:

40 T-800 Model 101 Terminators, armed with heavy weaponry, mini-guns as well as laser weaponry.

6 Moto-Terminators

4 HK-Aerial's

1 T-X

The fort is locked digitally, and has no surveillance other than these machines on a patrol. It is not very large and covers an area of only 50m squared. It only has one level.

3 Transformers will come after this item(You pick as i am hazy enough with identifying different transformers). Their mission is to retrieve this item intact and escape with it. They may choose to be stealthy or attack it openly.

If this is a mismatch in favour of one side i will either raise the number of terminators, or the number of transformers.

Placidity
1. Blackout - EMP attacks disables the Terminators (should right?). smile
2. Ravage - Creates distraction while Reedman steathily recovers the package.
3. The Fallen - Telekinetic rape.

Scythe
The TF's take this, All they would need is The Fallen, Optimus and Blackout, as Placidity said, Blackout's EMP blasts will be enough to wreck, while Fallen holds everyone in place, and Optimus slices his way to the package and comes out.

Rogue Jedi
The EMP blasts make this way one sided, then?

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
The EMP blasts make this way one sided, then?

I believe this is true.

So no EMP blasts please if at all possible.

Placidity
Then I'd have to go with:

1. Starscream
2. Megatron
3. The Fallen

You know what though - I reckon The Fallen could just teleport inside wherever facility the package is being kept at and - yoink!

Rogue Jedi
The EMP and the Fallen make this one sided then? haermm

BruceSkywalker
The Terminators are goners

Darth Martin
This seems pretty even.

1.Megatron
2.Starscream
3.Optimus Prime

Rogue Jedi
Optimsu?

Darth Martin
Critic

Rogue Jedi
haermm

Kazenji
Wonder if Skynet is capable of taking control of a transformer.

Darth Martin
Doubt it. Transformers are far more advanced.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.