Tim Hunter vs Dr. Strange (classic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Both at full potential.

tjcoady
At full potential?

Dr. Strange using the entirety of his powers is a pretty terrifying opponent, but even he couldn't beat the Opener.

Stephen might be able to get a couple of wins in through some sort of power stealing method... but even that might not work. Tim has enough power where he created entire multiverses utterly unconciously.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by tjcoady
At full potential?

Dr. Strange using the entirety of his powers is a pretty terrifying opponent, but even he couldn't beat the Opener.

Stephen might be able to get a couple of wins in through some sort of power stealing method... but even that might not work. Tim has enough power where he created entire multiverses utterly unconciously.

Opener? Multiverse? Scans?

guy222
i will admit bag of tricks is powerful

how much prep here for strange?

he can warp tim into a new baby ball

stick out tongue

Prep-Man
Both get equal amounts of time. No one-sided prep for Strange.

guy222
DS FTW

Prep-Man
Has DS defeated anyone in Hunter's league?

guy222
has tim defeated death?

strange has

Prep-Man
Originally posted by guy222
has tim defeated death?

strange has

I'm not an expert on Tim, but if he can create a Multiverse on a whim, Strange stands no chance. I thought it was a universe, but the above poster said, Multiverse.

Galan007
tim.

guy222
Originally posted by Prep-Man
I'm not an expert on Tim, but if he can create a Multiverse on a whim, Strange stands no chance. I thought it was a universe, but the above poster said, Multiverse.

Galan is

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.