Galactus/TOAA(Celestial) vs Tiamut/Fulcrum vs Exitar/Arishem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
confused stick out tongue big grin

Xplosive
Tiamut and Fulcrum

Slaanesh
Tiamut or Fulcrum can solo..Fulcrum can control TOAA,Exitar and Arishem..

Eternal Idol
Galactus & TOAA ftw.

guy222
Originally posted by Xplosive
Tiamut and Fulcrum

good to see ya x

who was the fulcrum

guy222
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Tiamut or Fulcrum can solo..Fulcrum can control TOAA,Exitar and Arishem..

good to see ya

in ur opnion was the fulcrum toaa?

guy222
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Galactus & TOAA ftw.

how does g defeat the fulcrum?

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by guy222
how does g defeat the fulcrum?
He'd cosmically pimp hand the Lever off, rendering the Fulcrum useless.

guy222
otay buddy

is that before

the fulcrum takes all of g's cookies

stick out tongue

Eternal Idol
No, it's after the fact. Nobody steals Galactus' cookies. That's why Galactus unleashes the cosmic pimp hand, the Ultimate Nullifier II. It's personal.

Bouboumaster
I say team 1

AlmightyKfish
Depends on who the Fulcrum is tbh, I mean, it was implied that he was the TOAA (as in God), by Tiamut's statements, and the fact he appeared as 'Jack', like he did in the FF issue (where he was Jack Kirby).

Nihilist
Team 1

Tiamut and Fulcrum are way overated.

galactusischere
Team one.
We don't even know who Fulcrum was or how powerful he was. Im sure he wasn't TOAA.

guy222
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
No, it's after the fact. Nobody steals Galactus' cookies. That's why Galactus unleashes the cosmic pimp hand, the Ultimate Nullifier II. It's personal.

who said g is using the un

he doesn't go around nullifying ppl

guy222
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
I say team 1

good reply good friend

tell me how toaa defeats the fulcrum

guy222
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Depends on who the Fulcrum is tbh, I mean, it was implied that he was the TOAA (as in God), by Tiamut's statements, and the fact he appeared as 'Jack', like he did in the FF issue (where he was Jack Kirby).

I like this reply

thumb up

guy222
Originally posted by Nihilist
Team 1

Tiamut and Fulcrum are way overated.

Galactus can defeat Tiamut?

guy222
Originally posted by galactusischere
Team one.
We don't even know who Fulcrum was or how powerful he was. Im sure he wasn't TOAA.

and that means wat

can galactus defeat tiamut

can toaa defeat the fulcrum

talk to me

guy222
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish

sig is too sweet

galactusischere
and that means wat

can galactus defeat tiamut

can toaa defeat the fulcrum

talk to me
Galactus can defeat Tiamut if he is near the level he was when he absrobed Taa II.(or just eat him)
Well TOAA is the leader of the celestials and the celestials answer to Fulcrum so.... IDK.

guy222
I like G. My friends love him also. But we can't keep using G during SW or BC arc. Tiamut altered G. Speaks loudly. Tiamut awoke 500,000 years later and G knew fear. No getting around that

Saying that....this is G after a nice meal

Did u read the Brothers tale

Eternal Idol
Personally, I think that "Uatu/Galactus knew fear" line is blown completely out of proportion. "Fear" could just as a well been concern for the safety of oneself or of others. Example: X and Z get into a shoving match. Punches are thrown, and X knocks out Z after dominating the fight for a while. A week later, X gets word that Z hasn't gotten over it and is coming after him. X decides to go on about his business, but will exercise caution anyhow.

Sure, Tiamut altered Galactus' sensation of hunger. Impressive, but Galactus drained Tiamut's energies and left him comatose. Tiamut knew defeat.

guy222
Haha

And G was afraid when he awoke

U can't spin it

Like I said, I like G. That's how it is the story went

Still waiting for someone to say how TOAA beats Fulcrum or Tiamut because I know Galactus doesn't

Ur opinion is respected

galactusischere
I like G. My friends love him also. But we can't keep using G during SW or BC arc. Tiamut altered G. Speaks loudly. Tiamut awoke 500,000 years later and G knew fear. No getting around that

Saying that....this is G after a nice meal

Did u read the Brothers tale

Galactus also feared Tyrant. Yet he didn't show fear when he faced Abraxas or Thanos/Magus with the IG, while they were superior to Tiamut and Tyrant.

guy222
and

tyrant isn't in this

and tyrant had galactus beat

yall give ole tiamut a bone to chew now

Slaanesh
good to see ya

in ur opnion was the fulcrum toaa?

i don't think he's TOAA..but i know he must be high up in the cosmic hierarchy..Celectial won't answer to a nobody now would they..the fact that all Celestial follow him should put him above everyone in this thread..Galactus is not even a chalange..i doubt Galactus can even beat Arishem..

galactusischere
Originally posted by Slaanesh
I doubt Galactus can even beat Arishem..
YES HE CAN
mad

Eternal Idol
and

tyrant isn't in this

and tyrant had galactus beat

yall give ole tiamut a bone to chew now Not trying to spin it, Guy. It is blown out of proportion. Galactus, who is often referred to as "The Most Powerful Creature in the Universe" and serves as the Balance between Eternity and Death, shitting bricks over something he's already defeated and left in a coma? Sounds out of character to use "fear" as terror instead of wariness. "Fear" works as hyperbole in Tiamut's favor, and that's about it.

Even if Galactus were afraid of Tiamut, it doesn't change the fact that he can and has defeated him. There's that old cliche about elephants being afraid of mice. If Michael Vick pitted an angry mouse against an angry elephant, I sure as hell wouldn't bet on the mouse because the elephant is said to be afraid of it.

And what's the deal with the Fulcrum, anyhow? Does it have any on-panel feats? Did it ever make an on panel appearance before they canceled the series?

guy222
I am having fun with yall

Its a shame the series was cancelled. Three issues short

Wiki did confirm he was TOAA for over a week

I've always maintained, its how u interpret Eternals #9

Good points my friends

Tenebrous
Greetings. OAA is the weak link here. He threw some planets at Thanos, and did some other stuff to impress some other people. I don't remember. It wasn't worth of remembering

guy222
Good to see ya

Be fair my friend

Thanos w/IG

Nihilist
Galactus can defeat Tiamut? Yes, without cis he would do so without much trouble.

guy222
CIS?

I know u better than that

If all characters clinged to CIS....wouldn't be a comic sold

Utrigita
A factor also is how much weight you want to put into the words of the Fulcrum, was he refering to Tiamut having gained a higher powerlevel, ore was he simply refering to the fact that Tiamut had gained a free will?

Either way I believe team 1 takes this.

Xplosive
I just don't know how can anyone choose team one. Tiamut would crush TOAA and Fulcrum I believe would crush Galactus. Anyway I see Fulcrum at worst stalemating Galactus (because already Tiamut would be capable of that) while Tiamut would quickly dispatch TOAA and then Fulcrum and Tiamut would crush Galactus.

guy222
thumb up

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
A factor also is how much weight you want to put into the words of the Fulcrum, was he refering to Tiamut having gained a higher powerlevel, ore was he simply refering to the fact that Tiamut had gained a free will?

Either way I believe team 1 takes this.

Send me a PM eternal friend

kgkg
Team 2 wins really.

The fulcrum seem above the Celestial and the Horde/Watchers.

This put him clearly above the rest.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Based on narration I think Tiamut and Fulcrum. Tiamut does have feats so it's not just narration with him. However, with Fulcrum it's totally narration with nothing else. I don't think he's the TOAA and not really even close. To accept that premise we would then have to accept that a Celestial is now comparable to TOAA. That is a huge stretch and no Celestial is close to "God" Furthermore, even saying that particular scan means he's equal to the fulcrum is a stretch and a assumption. I took that scan to me he's equal to him in that he's the first one to think outside of the box and become self-aware so to speak like him. Not that he's equal in power to this Fulcrum whoever he is. So, based on narration and implications I go with Tiamut and Fulcrum

guy222
thumb up

Remember good friend. Tiamut has made stars and = The Fulcrum however one interprets the issue

If he isn't TOAA, in ur opinion who is he

KuRuPT Thanosi
thumb up

Remember good friend. Tiamut has made stars and = The Fulcrum however one interprets the issue

If he isn't TOAA, in ur opinion who is he

Yes my friend Tiamut does have feats as I said.. however the fulcrum is pure speculation and narration.

I have really no clue my friend... Maybe he's a new abstract type being we aren't aware of.. maybe he's the first celestial or creator and thus "their God"... We have no clue really who he is, those are just some possibilities. However, my friend to think that a Celestial (tiamut) can destroy the Omniverse with but a thought... or punk every all abstracts with but a thought... or rectcon whatever it chooses in the Marvel Universe.. or any number of things the TOAA can do that nobody else can is stretching. Their is only one God and no celestial has ever been see to be even close to him in power or scope. Who the fulcrum is I have no clue.. but I'm pretty sure he's not TOAA.

Gaybear2
Team 2 stomp

guy222
thumb up

guy222
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Yes my friend Tiamut does have feats as I said.. however the fulcrum is pure speculation and narration.

I have really no clue my friend... Maybe he's a new abstract type being we aren't aware of.. maybe he's the first celestial or creator and thus "their God"... We have no clue really who he is, those are just some possibilities. However, my friend to think that a Celestial (tiamut) can destroy the Omniverse with but a thought... or punk every all abstracts with but a thought... or rectcon whatever it chooses in the Marvel Universe.. or any number of things the TOAA can do that nobody else can is stretching. Their is only one God and no celestial has ever been see to be even close to him in power or scope. Who the fulcrum is I have no clue.. but I'm pretty sure he's not TOAA.

Can't say one way or the other

If he was according to the Brothers...I like it

If he's not...I still like it

Its true === Tiamut = The Fulcrum How u interpret the issue

Ur the best

smile

KuRuPT Thanosi
thumb up

On another note... I still to this day LMAO when I read your post about Zuras and how surely Thanos must fear his eyebrows LOL. Classic my friend. Team 2 wins

galactusischere
thumb up
Team 2 will win if its a hungry Galactus. If its BC Galactus or SW then team one should win this.

guy222
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
On another note... I still to this day LMAO when I read your post about Zuras and how surely Thanos must fear his eyebrows LOL. Classic my friend. Team 2 wins

Indeed KT

guy222
Originally posted by galactusischere
Team 2 will win if its a hungry Galactus. If its BC Galactus or SW then team one should win this.

I have a dear friend here....Utrigita. He showed me the light regarding Big G

I know u like em also

I do as well smile

Celestials and Galactus is personal choice

Tenebrous
uatu should be on the fourth team

guy222
his partner should be

go wiki

In the final issue of Eternals (vol.4), the Dreaming Celestial goes to confront the Fulcrum, hinted at as being Marvel's supreme being, the One Above All, as the Fulcrum assumes the form of "Jack" (an homage to Jack Kirby) as was the case in The One Above All's only previous appearance (in Fantastic Four #511). The Dreaming Celestial questioned his own purpose and in the process, removes his helmet, revealing a human-like, but shining face. The Fulcrum declared that it had sought a Celestial who would rise above its purpose since before time began, and asked the Dreamer to become his companion; he accepted

i'll still maintain, its how u interpret the issue....if u don't believe he's TOAA...that's fine

2nd time Wiki has confirmed it

And remember Doom loves Wiki

stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.