Dark Reign: Absentees.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alpha Centauri
Who do you think would have played a good part in Dark Reign, but hasn't been involved, and how would you include them?

-AC

tjcoady
Dr. Strange.

He had a bit part in some tangentially related New Avengers/Hood stuff, but, he's been way too absent from the MU.

Really, this is just me being annoyed about the way they've been treating Strange... well, since Warren Ellis wrote him a decade ago. He's a freaking Steve Ditko/Stan Lee character! He should be treated the same way as Nick Fury or Spiderman! He didn't even get to be on the Marvel 50th borders!

.....ehhh.

I'd like to see some more MI13 involvement.

outavodka
Originally posted by tjcoady
Dr. Strange.

He had a bit part in some tangentially related New Avengers/Hood stuff, but, he's been way too absent from the MU.

Really, this is just me being annoyed about the way they've been treating Strange... well, since Warren Ellis wrote him a decade ago. He's a freaking Steve Ditko/Stan Lee character! He should be treated the same way as Nick Fury or Spiderman! He didn't even get to be on the Marvel 50th borders!

.....ehhh.

I'd like to see some more MI13 involvement. thought he was currently looking for a liege and then a new place in life>>>getting old and irrelevant is hard like that

manjaro
i hate to say it but proabaly Thor. here i am starting to get a hard on that he would do some serious kicking when stark, pym and reed were down, but then the skrulls happened, and now he's depowered and now Normon is the shit and it would be stupid to do anything about it, but i wish Thor from the send-his hammer-careening thru-the-skull-of-a-frost giant days would come back and stop this emo-ing around

tjcoady
Originally posted by outavodka
thought he was currently looking for a liege and then a new place in life>>>getting old and irrelevant is hard like that

I'm all for the Waid mini that's coming out. I adore Mark Waid's work... I mean... Flash... Empire.... the current Irredeemable?? Amazing work.

I am looking forward to enjoying that the same way I liked the BKV "The Oath" mini. A character I like with an excellent writer? Awesome.

I'm not complaining about that. I just feel like you could use the good Doctor in the Marvel Universe more or less the same way they're using Nick Fury- a mentor figure, but ultimately, one of the most important guys around. Sorcerer Supreme is not an easy title just to pass off.

Trackz
Originally posted by tjcoady
Dr. Strange.

.....ehhh.

I'd like to see some more MI13 involvement. Cornell said he was disappointed since fans always complain about big events, but then don't support the comics that aren't involved in them. If he had known that he would've sent the heroes to America much sooner.

MI:13 vs. the Dark X-men or Avengers would have been sick.

Bentley
Originally posted by Trackz
Cornell said he was disappointed since fans always complain about big events, but then don't support the comics that aren't involved in them. If he had known that he would've sent the heroes to America much sooner.

MI:13 vs. the Dark X-men or Avengers would have been sick.

Yep, thank God we have cosmic events.

Darth Jello
I would like to have seen Osborne use Bullet. The guy's attitude, at least back in his original Ann Nocenti days would fit with this crossover perfectly. The ruthless, indestructible government agent who's one weakness is his son. Hell, they could have used him during Secret Invasion by revealing him to be a SWORD agent or a Man in Black.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.