Ozymandias Vs Asian killing machines h2h scenarios

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

\\S//
Ozymandias:

i3e_uWFfzeU

nyj2zgBFUmw

ROUND 1:

Vs Ip Man:

3qhPDEOYbx4

2Kf3KLJvi24

ROUND 2:

Vs The Protector

BEbE2tjtXiM

bizrduWSCDI

Round 3:

Vs Both

Darth Martin
Tony Jaa isn't fast enough for Veidt. Ip is fast but Veidt is too strong for him.

I say he takes them both.

\\S//
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Tony Jaa isn't fast enough for Veidt. Ip is fast but Veidt is too strong for him.

I say he takes them both.

That sounds kind of hard to believe. Taking them both I mean.

Darth Martin
Well as skilled as Jaa is, I think he's not statistically anywhere near Veidt.

Ip Man on the other hand seemed very fast but Veidt is as well except he sent people flying 25 feet away with his attacks.

\\S//
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Well as skilled as Jaa is, I think he's not statistically anywhere near Veidt.

Ip Man on the other hand seemed very fast but Veidt is as well except he sent people flying 25 feet away with his attacks.

Ip Man isn't fast at all, he just transitions between defensive hand movements and offensive hand movements perfectly, unlike Ozymandias, he does not care if he hits you hard as long as he hits you, he'll hit you around the order of one hundred-fifty strikes of any-kind without getting hit once, and when that happens, you lose.

Veidt's stylized technique of fighting is completely different from Wing Chun in that it employs less random strikes, and every shot he goes for is suppossed to do major damage. The only reason Ozymandias was never hit doing that martial art was because he does perfectly, flawlessly, in a way that only a genius could. Ip Man was skilled in a deadlier form of martial art but he was far from perfect, he made one mistake in the film against the Japanese General in the end, one mistake.

But Wing Chun has major advantages over Veidt's fighting style and, from what I've seen, Veidt might eventually get beaten to the punch by Ip Man.

Tony Jaa is at a disadvantage with Muay Thaui, but like Veidt and unlike Ip Man, The Protector was flawless against any opponent one-on-one, to watch him fight you'd have to think he had unlimited stamina, knew every technique in Muay Thai and possessed Spider-Sense.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.