Respect Optimus Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scythe

Scythe
--Stats--

89'

Strength - 10
Intelligence - 10
Speed - 8
Endurance - 10
Rank - 10
Courage - 10
Fireblast - 8
Skill - 10

07'

Strength - 10
Intelligence - 10
Speed - 7
Endurance - 10
Rank - 10
Courage - 10
Fireblast - 8
Skill - 9

--Feats--

GXG_zG2SEaw

Runs over several Decepticon while jumping clear over them. Gunning their b*tchass down the entire time.

Takes on Megatron, delivers a Shoryuken to Megs' face.

Cripples Megs with a two-fisted swing.

pklbulbkHbA

Takes on Bonecrusher head one.

Decapitates said Bonecrusher swiftly.

oSo49BPYiCc

Takes on three Decepticons at once.

Pulls Starscream's arm off.

Displays an almost MMA style of fighting.

Tears Grindor's face apart.

Wanderer11
I respect Prime, but I respect the thread even more! Great work Scythe.

Ziggy22
prime is the leader we all aspire to be.

Rogue Jedi
Prime against 3 Deceps in ROTF was epic, one of my fave fight scenes of all time.

Alpha-7
I love the battle between him and Megatron in the 80's cartoon movie.

Kayakat
Yay Prime w00t

jaden101
Originally posted by Alpha-7
I love the battle between him and Megatron in the 80's cartoon movie.

I see that sig and all i think about is the episode of family guy

"i'm gonna eat ya'll legs...oh no wait, i had a big lunch...but i have been swimming a lot lately...mmmm...yummy"

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Ziggy22
prime is the leader we all aspire to be.

So true.

Optimus Prime was my hero as a kid and I'm still a big fan even today.

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." That is such a powerful message and a true one.

Noble, wise, caring, selfless, valiant, he is the ultimate hero.

Originally posted by Wanderer11
Great work Scythe.

Seconded.

Robtard
Prime never raped anybody, respect.

Andy McFly
Prime is a legend.

ClarkSkywalker
Great thread. I love Prime.

Alpha-7
Originally posted by jaden101
I see that sig and all i think about is the episode of family guy

"i'm gonna eat ya'll legs...oh no wait, i had a big lunch...but i have been swimming a lot lately...mmmm...yummy"

Lol. I have just watched that episode!

Scythe
--Feats--

ZgYZgDVArCA

Merges with Jetfire to aquire incredible power

Gains the ability to fly at incredible speed

Uses wrist mounted machine gun

Uses ass-plane-forged "the hell is that?" laser gun that's sharp and looks like it'd hurt if you fell on it

Aims thrusters at Megs to blow his ass back to next week

Overpowers Megs' arm cannon to give him a taste in the face

Utilizes his arm blades to cut Fallen Joker style, only abit too much, overachiever on our hands here

Depicts a "give me your face" sort of fetish that only adds to his awesome rep

Scythe
Sorry for the shitty ass vid, it was the best I could find that depicts the most points I pointed out. If anyone has any better vids, please post them, thanks.

Rogue Jedi
"I'll take you all on!!!"

Sends chills up my spine every time.

**** it, gonna watch ROTF now.

BruceSkywalker
Great thread Scythe

Sadako of Girth
There is no finer a leader than G1 Prime.
John Wayne in Robot form.

The balls.

The guv'nor.

The man.

G1 Prime ftw

Scythe
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
There is no finer a leader than G1 Prime.
John Wayne in Robot form.

The balls.

The guv'nor.

The man.

G1 Prime ftw

Second

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Robtard
Prime never raped anybody, respect.

Actually he did, just that Wheelie was too afraid/ashamed to tell anyone about it. stick out tongue

Scythe
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Actually he did, just that Wheelie was too afraid/ashamed to tell anyone about it. stick out tongue

Wheelie seems like someone who would carry a disease, so I doubt he'd rape that little guy.

Sadako of Girth
Prime can scan for such issues.

Prime:
"Freedom to get raped is the right of all sentient beings!"

Wheelie:
"You cant have this bot's little bott. Now roll away and f**k me not,"

Prime:
"Now you deserve this, Wheelie, for both the 1986 and 2009 movies....now squeal...."

Wheelie:
"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....."

Prime:
"SQUEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL"

Wheelie:
"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...!"

Prime:
& quot;SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
L......!"

Wheelie:
"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-EEEEEEEEEEEEEE-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Prime:
"NNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-HHH-HH!"

Wheelie:
"EEEEEEEEEEE-EEE-EEEEEEEEEEEE-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-EEEEEEEEEEE-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-EEEEEEEEEE....!!!"

Prime:
"Giggedy goooooooooooooooo.Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhriiiiiiiiiiiiight."

Scythe
Haha, that's not truamatic at all.

Mairuzu
Must find another source for the forest video

Robtard
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Must find another source for the forest video

****ing noob, took me all of 6 seconds.

mK-Cxoe7Bao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK-Cxoe7Bao

Mairuzu
Starscream got ****ed up

Robtard
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Starscream got ****ed up

That's just his lot in life.

Mairuzu
Mine is cradle robbin'.

Scythe
Originally posted by Robtard
****ing noob, took me all of 6 seconds.

mK-Cxoe7Bao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK-Cxoe7Bao

Haha, the epitome of cornholed.

Darth Martin
Prime is awsome. One of my favorite movie heroes of all time.

Scythe
http://www.wired.com/gamelife/2010/06/optimus-prime/

Oh yes.

Scythe
Time for some new blood to pump into this

_OmyR2bowzg

Here we have Optimus Prime calling a motehrf*cker out like a boss. Tanks what seems like the entire Decepticon army for awhile.

dNumO7G8avs

This here's my favorite. We have OP doing his Murder Mile for abit. Grabbing some knuckle spikes to go Weight Watchers on Shockwave's ass while utilizing his cannon arm to blow plans to shit.

Lestov16
Damn. Kills Sentinel and Megatron in cold blood. Bit psycho....

KingD19
Not Psycho, just finally realizing that peace isn't an option with them and doing what needed to be done. Megatron was pure evil and would always try to kill the Autobots and rule Earth.

Sentinel Prime was disillusioned and clearly batshit crazy to think he could work with the Decepticons. And even crazier to try and kill Earth just to get Cybertron back and rule.

Aaaand he was probably pissed at both of them for killing Jazz and Ironhide and the (insert number here) of human's he'd sworn on his life to protect.

It was the same thing with the Fallen. He finally stopped trying to be as much of a pacifist as he could, and got ruthless and got the job done.

CowardlyBlakMan
Who?

Kazenji
BATMAN!!

Ruthless Critic
Originally posted by KingD19
Not Psycho, just finally realizing that peace isn't an option with them and doing what needed to be done. Megatron was pure evil and would always try to kill the Autobots and rule Earth.

You do understand that these acts made by the Optimus Prime were outright criminal. The Transformers production crew has somehow managed to turn our thoroughly pacifistic hero into a rampaging murderer.

KingD19
Originally posted by Ruthless Critic
You do understand that these acts made by the Optimus Prime were outright criminal. The Transformers production crew has somehow managed to turn our thoroughly pacifistic hero into a rampaging murderer.

Criminal? Criminal, seriously?

Killing Megatron, who'd personally murdered countless Autobots and a personal friend? A transformer who wanted to exert his rule over the entire planet, kill Optimus and all his friends, and kill anyone who disagreed with him?

Killing Sentinel Prime? A once great man(bot), who'd clearly lost his mind in his single minded goal to bring Cyberton back. Who was sooooo intent on bringing it back and ruling as gods that he'd destroy the Earth and use the leftover humans as slave labor, while working with Megatron?

No, it's justified. It makes sense. It's brutal, and hardcore, and savage. But it was necessary. All Optimus wanted was peace, but Megatron wouldn't stop until he was dead or he'd won. Sentinel Prime wouldn't stop until he was dead, or he'd won. The only choice Optimus had was to give up, or kill them. And considering if he gave up, they'd kill him, all the Autobots, Earth, and enslave humanity. He made the right choice.

And while Prime is always peace first, he's a soldier at heart and will do what's necessary for the greater good. That's why he almost killed Megatron in the 80's movie. He probably would have if not for Hot Rod, because he realized finally that there could be no peace.

Digi
Rampaging murderer is clearly hyperbole, a phrase meant to incite anger more than actually analyze his motivations and circumstances. A decent case could be made, however, that killing the duo was indeed out of character for him.

KingD19
Out of character for G1 Prime maybe.

But Bayformers Optimus clearly had no trouble killing his opponents if there was no other choice, or to save one of his people he cared about, even though he'd rather have a peaceful solution.

He killed Bonecrusher on the highway with no remorse in the first movie.

He fought and attempted to kill Starscream, Megatron and Grindor in the forest in the 2nd movie.

He killed the Fallen because of how much of a threat he posed, even without the Harvester.

In the third, there was likely revenge on his mind, since Sentinel had killed Iron Hide, but he still had true intentions. Which was to protect the planet.

Bayformer's Prime has always been a lot more ruthless.

Kazenji
Peter Cullen's birthday today it was.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.